Structured Communications Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Structured Communications Ltd

About Structured Communications Ltd: We are Structured, the professional Business Communications provider.

Delivering flexible communication solutions with personal account management to enhance your business operations.

02033014000

hello@structuredcommunications.co.uk

Unit 8
Foundry Court
Foundry Lane

Tell us how Structured Communications Ltd made you happy

"Keep doing what your doing, you guys are great and I recommend you to everyone because we don't have time in life to grapple with large corporate entitys that couldn't give a damn - people really want a seamless service that doesn't involve battling against a system that really is out of touch and out of control. You guys sort out the glitches immediately, offer tech advice and support and we can read your bills with ease, if you get bigger and I am sure you will I am sure also sure you will get better to (not that you need to) - We refuse to move !!"
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback, it is very much appreciated. Phone lines and services alike can be simple or tricky to provide and manage. We try our best to remove the hassle and make the experience a pleasant one! We look forward to speaking with you soon on any future requirements!
"We have several circuits with Structured Communications, ranging from FTTC to Leased Lines, some of these have been installations into challenging premises. The wealth of experience that Structured Communications offer is fantastic, no matter the issue, they always rise to the challenge and we couldn’t recommend them enough."
Thank you. Your feedback is very much appreciated. We aim to only improve our methods and increase our levels of service and quality.
"Very friendly team who are always ready to help and assist with any problems or queries in a professional manner."
Thank you for your kind review, we very much appreciate the feedback. We look forward to speaking with you soon should you require.
"Fast, efficient, honest, and trustworthy service and advise. Working with Structured for 10 years and have tried other suppliers who have never had the level Structured do. I wouldn't go anywhere else."
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your continued support.
"Responsive and informative service."
Thank you. We very much appreciate your feedback. We wish you all the best and look forward to speaking with you soon.
"Thank goodness for Structure Communications. You have saved me from BT! Your team is always super responsive and pricing is reasonable. Thanks."
Thank you! We look forward to speaking with you soon should you require our assistance.
"I was paying an extortionate amount to BT for my two ISDN2e lines. Antony Etheridge of Structured Communications' quote was a third of the price. He warned me of the BT cancellation charge, so that I delayed until the next BT price rise. When BT got my final bill wrong, Antony gave me the BT internal billing team number, so that I didn't have to talk to non-specialist customer service people first. I didn't notice the switch from one line to the other. I just notice that my bills are now a third of what they used to be! I wish I could leave a higher rating than Very Good."
"The installation of the SC's VOIP telephone system in our London flat was a unmitigated disaster. It is still not working properly but I was too ill to keep demanding that the problems be resolved. Clearly, having a 6th phone for a system designed for a maximum of 5 phones was a major error. This 6th phone should be taken back. Also, there is no longer any phone reception in the Guest room. We shall be back in the UK in October and we shall expect the system to be finally sorted out. MD-H PS - I was a great fan of SC for some 20 years and recomended SC to many friends, now I am no longer one."
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your honesty and are sorry about your experience. Please could you advise when you are returning to the UK so we may arrange our engineer to be onsite and rectify any issues or concerns you have. Many thanks.
"Structured Communications Limited has provided an excellent service throughout and has always met its promised targets."
"We have always found Melanie to be extremely helpful and also Nick who comes out to fix our phones etc. We did have a sales person Anthony Etheridge visit us and I agreed to get a broadband upgrade. This did not go well and I did make my comments to Anthony at the time."
Structured Communications Ltd is rated 4.72 based on 50 reviews