Structured Communications Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Structured Communications Ltd
Read Structured Communications Ltd Reviews

About Structured Communications Ltd:

We are Structured, the professional Business Communications provider.

Delivering flexible communication solutions with personal account management to enhance your business operations.

02033014000

hello@structuredcommunications.co.uk

Unit 8
Foundry Court
Foundry Lane

Tell us how Structured Communications Ltd made you happy
On a couple of occasions I have experienced issues with receiving emails or hosting issues -one call to Structured and the issues are resolved, fast, politely & efficiently, first rate in my opinion. Would have no problems with recommending them.
The staff of Structured Communications Limited have always responded efficiently, politely and promptly to all matters necessitating attention. The invoices submitted are comprehensive and informative.
Before I was even a customer, they helped resolve a setup issue with openreach.
Always impressed with the standard of service received by Chris and the team....
Structured Communications Ltd 5 star review on 22nd May 2018
They are always friendly and happy to help and go deal with any queries I have quickly and efficiently.
Structured Communications have provided us, and our customers with exceptional lines and service over the last 10 years. Support, when required, is exceptional. A great company to work with !!
Chris was very helpful from the start. Our phone and WiFi was moved to our new office with minimum fuss.
Good, efficient service
Very pleased with all aspects of the job, from order to installation. Date was given, router arrived before that date and the engineer arrived early and completed the work in now time at all. Now have super fast download speeds
Great company to deal with. Used them for numerous projects now after many headaches with the big providers such as BT. Sales through to support is outstanding. Thank you!!
Excellent remote service - both a technical and financial query I had were resolved timeously and efficiently
On the whole, I am delighted with Structured. Whilst there have been some connectivity issues with e-mail which continue, I am always treated exceptionally well by Adam and Kurt on the support side. Thanks.
We have been with Structured Communications since they began. Any problems have always been resolved efficiently and the staff are very helpful and pleasant.
Informed, polite, helpful and quick to respond
Happy to recommend for the service we use Structured Comms for.
I think they SC are fine but I would like much more structured communication! A six month review perhaps on the service we have and whether we are really getting VFM on all our calls
Structured Communications has managed all our communications needs and made life easy for our office. Even when something comes up, as things are apt to do, they pop right over and sort things out in now time. Very service oriented!
Great team Great support
Thank you Andrew for your review. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Very happy with quality and service.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.
very good, competent and seamless service with no junk mail
Thank you. We don't ever intend to be sending junk mail to any of our clients! (well... apart from a review request just this once)
Structured Communications Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 64 reviews