STRIVE FOOTWEAR Reviews

of reviewers recommend STRIVE FOOTWEAR
Read STRIVE FOOTWEAR Reviews

+44 0808 178 2526

Tell us how STRIVE FOOTWEAR made you happy
I recently bought a pair of sandals and they broke with in 3 weeks. The Velcro at the back came away. Customer service wouldn’t provide a refund and effectively called me a liar in the process. I won’t be buying there again.
I recently bought a pair of strive sandals which I find impossible to wear and they have given me severe foot pain even after wearing them for a short time .I followed all the recommendations for breaking them in etc .I am extremely disappointed with my purchase and at €90 they were a total waste of money .I have never had an issue like this with footwear and cannot understand it .
I was excited to buy a pair of shoes from Strive after I discovered their website. I was encouraged to buy them using the "pay later" scheme promoted on their website since it included the option to return the purchase within 30 days if I neede to for any reason. The website clearly stated that "there's no interest to pay". I have never heard of Kalrna and, perhaps naively, though it was a brand name used by Strive for this service. I was happy with the shoes and paid for them in full as soon as I received an invoice. You can imagine that I was extremely annoyed to find that my next credit card statement contained a "cash transaction fee" and, on top of that, an interest charge from the card company provider. The amounts were not huge but I was not prepared to ignore it. Strive's customer service team were not at all helpful and have refused to engage - stating that I should seek help from the credit card provider who told me that it was Klarna's choice to handle it as a cash transaction. I told Strive's customer service department this and they now tell me that I must take the matter up with Klarna. I purchased the shoes from Strive and they are not now prepared to help. Extremely disappointing. Be aware!
STRIVE FOOTWEAR is rated 4.08 based on 13 reviews