STRIVE FOOTWEAR Reviews

of reviewers recommend STRIVE FOOTWEAR
Read STRIVE FOOTWEAR Reviews

+44 0808 178 2526

Tell us how STRIVE FOOTWEAR made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I had major foot surgery and ankle reconstruction almost 5 years ago. I've been in constant pain ever since and my feet were very inflamed until my podiatrist showed me this range of footwear last Summer, I bought 2 pairs of sandals and lived in them until the weather became too cold. I was able to walk a lot without all the discomfort and pain. Custom orthotics didn't help me. Due to the Corona virus, my podiatrist is closed at the moment, so I was delighted when I realised I could order them online. I've bought the same 2 styles of sandals that I bought last year and an enjoying the relief they bring to my feet....no pain or inflammation.
I have 6 pairs of strive shoes, simply because they have great built in insoles which provides support for my fallen arches.
Really comfortable well made shoes, boots. Worth every penny as your will wear them constantly.
they are so comfortable boots brilliant value for money
Easy to order, good feedback, possible to have flat fare delivery.
Comfort, as I have sciatica and have to be careful what shoes/sandles I wear.
I bought a pair of sandals they weren't up to scratch, I was going on holiday, they made sure I had a replacement pair in time and they were perfect!!
Great product. Excellent service. Good communications.
STRIVE FOOTWEAR is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews