STRIVE FOOTWEAR Reviews

of reviewers recommend STRIVE FOOTWEAR
Read STRIVE FOOTWEAR Reviews

+44 0808 178 2526

Tell us how STRIVE FOOTWEAR made you happy
2 pair of shoe....so comfortable and supportive. The toe thong with buckle is especially wonderful to wear. My little toes slip out of the simple 3 strap style, but are wearable with socks or stockings so all is not lost.
Ordered two pairs for choice and have ended up with both pairs!! comfortable and good metatarsal support as well as arch support.
I really find comfort with Strive sandals ,At the present I have three pair of sandals one style just ordered another Capri, would have purchased two pair , but size was sold out.They help with the knee pain and also bottom of foot pain.Thanks Strive!!
I ordered my sandals on the 10th May, and went on line to track the order on the 14th May, it stated the order was "being processed". So I phoned in to question the delay to be told they would call be me back. I heard nothing, not even an email or an attempt to ring me. Went back on line Friday night to track the order to see that the order had changed "to out for delivery". Still nothing received today, I think they could have walked themselves to my house by now. Checked on line last night to see the "order complete"! I had not received anything. Rang in again today, to be told the shoes were out of stock. Hopefully it won't take that long to receive my refund! I have to give you one star as cant write a review otherwise, you don't really deserve that!
Great service, fast delivery and very comfortable sandals
I recently bought a pair of sandals and they broke with in 3 weeks. The Velcro at the back came away. Customer service wouldn’t provide a refund and effectively called me a liar in the process. I won’t be buying there again.
I found the ordering and delivery really efficient. My sandals turned up nicely packaged and very prompt. They are really comfortable and I would happily recommended them. I have a bit of knee pain which I feel is less on the days I wear my sandals. Very happy with them.
I had major foot surgery and ankle reconstruction almost 5 years ago. I've been in constant pain ever since and my feet were very inflamed until my podiatrist showed me this range of footwear last Summer, I bought 2 pairs of sandals and lived in them until the weather became too cold. I was able to walk a lot without all the discomfort and pain. Custom orthotics didn't help me. Due to the Corona virus, my podiatrist is closed at the moment, so I was delighted when I realised I could order them online. I've bought the same 2 styles of sandals that I bought last year and an enjoying the relief they bring to my feet....no pain or inflammation.
I have 6 pairs of strive shoes, simply because they have great built in insoles which provides support for my fallen arches.
Really comfortable well made shoes, boots. Worth every penny as your will wear them constantly.
they are so comfortable boots brilliant value for money
Easy to order, good feedback, possible to have flat fare delivery.
Comfort, as I have sciatica and have to be careful what shoes/sandles I wear.
I bought a pair of sandals they weren't up to scratch, I was going on holiday, they made sure I had a replacement pair in time and they were perfect!!
Great product. Excellent service. Good communications.
STRIVE FOOTWEAR is rated 4.33 based on 15 reviews