STRIVE FOOTWEAR Reviews

Based on 24 reviews
Read STRIVE FOOTWEAR Reviews

+44 0808 178 2526

Tell us how STRIVE FOOTWEAR made you happy
Brilliant shoes but Strive need to contract direct with Evri as returns by individual customers work out very expensive Klarna process also poor can’t pay for what was kept until returns received …again many retailers let you pay on their website so ideally can pay for 1 pair and return second size Brilliant shoes but all this expense and effort has out me off using again
Very poor returns, still waiting for my money after over 2 weeks, finally called them to be told, yes they did receive my return and would action my refund straight away but it may take 10 days to appear in my account, im not impressed that its going to be 24 days before I get my money back, something that I can't afford to happen
I finally got a reply to my 4 messages and the chap just told me to do EXACTLY what I had already ! And I tried 2 separate browsers and neither worked. So clearly hti is an error on their site and the chap did not even read my emails properly . Very poor service and sadly nom order from me unless they ring me to sort this out and that was never even offered. Awful company
Just to add, it is now 4 days later and STILL no reply from 4 separate enquiries. I would not trust this company to send the footwear if they cannot even read and reply to questions. My advice to Strive: STOP wasting money on TV advertising and employ more decent customer service staff . You have just lost a big order form me
Really poor chat service, it does not work after 3 messages over 24 hours. The free sandal offer does not work, the reminder blocks the page and you have to cancel the offer to continue. Very poor website for expensive shoes, they need this sorting, I cannot even get a reply from them. I am about to ditch an order for £216+ rather than deal with this for another 24hours
Not the easiest website to use. Took half an hour to place an order. No information on their site as to how their items are delivered, name of courier, tracking etc. There is a chat line which apparently is not operational….the reply comes back we will respond within two minutes….. twenty minutes later I’m still waiting. Their products get good reviews, but their service is rubbish.
Whats not to love!
Sizing wrong on £350 custom made sandals. I ordered custom made sandals from Strive. They would not provide measurements for sizing and instead advised me to try on a pair of Strive Sandals in a shop. I did this and ordered the size that fitted. Unfortunately the custom made sandals were much larger than the retail sandals, they are too large for me to wear. I sent photos of my feet in both the retail and custom made sandals to the company to illustrate that the sizing was not consistent and that I could not wear my £350 custom made sandals. They refused to do anything and claimed the sizing was correct. I advise everyone to stay away from the custom made sandals, it was a very expensive waste of money.
I have been wearing strive sandals all summer after suffering from plantar fasciitis for over two years. Wow what a difference, now walking without pain, without the need for cold foot rollers, the support for the foot arch is just fantastic, I shall invest in winter boots!
2 pair of shoe....so comfortable and supportive. The toe thong with buckle is especially wonderful to wear. My little toes slip out of the simple 3 strap style, but are wearable with socks or stockings so all is not lost.
Ordered two pairs for choice and have ended up with both pairs!! comfortable and good metatarsal support as well as arch support.
I really find comfort with Strive sandals ,At the present I have three pair of sandals one style just ordered another Capri, would have purchased two pair , but size was sold out.They help with the knee pain and also bottom of foot pain.Thanks Strive!!
I ordered my sandals on the 10th May, and went on line to track the order on the 14th May, it stated the order was "being processed". So I phoned in to question the delay to be told they would call be me back. I heard nothing, not even an email or an attempt to ring me. Went back on line Friday night to track the order to see that the order had changed "to out for delivery". Still nothing received today, I think they could have walked themselves to my house by now. Checked on line last night to see the "order complete"! I had not received anything. Rang in again today, to be told the shoes were out of stock. Hopefully it won't take that long to receive my refund! I have to give you one star as cant write a review otherwise, you don't really deserve that!
Great service, fast delivery and very comfortable sandals
I recently bought a pair of sandals and they broke with in 3 weeks. The Velcro at the back came away. Customer service wouldn’t provide a refund and effectively called me a liar in the process. I won’t be buying there again.
I found the ordering and delivery really efficient. My sandals turned up nicely packaged and very prompt. They are really comfortable and I would happily recommended them. I have a bit of knee pain which I feel is less on the days I wear my sandals. Very happy with them.
I had major foot surgery and ankle reconstruction almost 5 years ago. I've been in constant pain ever since and my feet were very inflamed until my podiatrist showed me this range of footwear last Summer, I bought 2 pairs of sandals and lived in them until the weather became too cold. I was able to walk a lot without all the discomfort and pain. Custom orthotics didn't help me. Due to the Corona virus, my podiatrist is closed at the moment, so I was delighted when I realised I could order them online. I've bought the same 2 styles of sandals that I bought last year and an enjoying the relief they bring to my feet....no pain or inflammation.
I have 6 pairs of strive shoes, simply because they have great built in insoles which provides support for my fallen arches.
Really comfortable well made shoes, boots. Worth every penny as your will wear them constantly.
they are so comfortable boots brilliant value for money
STRIVE FOOTWEAR is rated 3.6 based on 24 reviews