STRIVE FOOTWEAR Reviews

of reviewers recommend STRIVE FOOTWEAR
Read STRIVE FOOTWEAR Reviews

+44 0808 178 2526

Tell us how STRIVE FOOTWEAR made you happy
Great service, fast delivery and very comfortable sandals
I recently bought a pair of sandals and they broke with in 3 weeks. The Velcro at the back came away. Customer service wouldn’t provide a refund and effectively called me a liar in the process. I won’t be buying there again.
I recently bought a pair of strive sandals which I find impossible to wear and they have given me severe foot pain even after wearing them for a short time .I followed all the recommendations for breaking them in etc .I am extremely disappointed with my purchase and at €90 they were a total waste of money .I have never had an issue like this with footwear and cannot understand it .
I found the ordering and delivery really efficient. My sandals turned up nicely packaged and very prompt. They are really comfortable and I would happily recommended them. I have a bit of knee pain which I feel is less on the days I wear my sandals. Very happy with them.
I was excited to buy a pair of shoes from Strive after I discovered their website. I was encouraged to buy them using the "pay later" scheme promoted on their website since it included the option to return the purchase within 30 days if I neede to for any reason. The website clearly stated that "there's no interest to pay". I have never heard of Kalrna and, perhaps naively, though it was a brand name used by Strive for this service. I was happy with the shoes and paid for them in full as soon as I received an invoice. You can imagine that I was extremely annoyed to find that my next credit card statement contained a "cash transaction fee" and, on top of that, an interest charge from the card company provider. The amounts were not huge but I was not prepared to ignore it. Strive's customer service team were not at all helpful and have refused to engage - stating that I should seek help from the credit card provider who told me that it was Klarna's choice to handle it as a cash transaction. I told Strive's customer service department this and they now tell me that I must take the matter up with Klarna. I purchased the shoes from Strive and they are not now prepared to help. Extremely disappointing. Be aware!
I had major foot surgery and ankle reconstruction almost 5 years ago. I've been in constant pain ever since and my feet were very inflamed until my podiatrist showed me this range of footwear last Summer, I bought 2 pairs of sandals and lived in them until the weather became too cold. I was able to walk a lot without all the discomfort and pain. Custom orthotics didn't help me. Due to the Corona virus, my podiatrist is closed at the moment, so I was delighted when I realised I could order them online. I've bought the same 2 styles of sandals that I bought last year and an enjoying the relief they bring to my feet....no pain or inflammation.
I have 6 pairs of strive shoes, simply because they have great built in insoles which provides support for my fallen arches.
Really comfortable well made shoes, boots. Worth every penny as your will wear them constantly.
they are so comfortable boots brilliant value for money
Easy to order, good feedback, possible to have flat fare delivery.
Comfort, as I have sciatica and have to be careful what shoes/sandles I wear.
I bought a pair of sandals they weren't up to scratch, I was going on holiday, they made sure I had a replacement pair in time and they were perfect!!
Great product. Excellent service. Good communications.
STRIVE FOOTWEAR is rated 4.08 based on 13 reviews