Strider Bike Reviews

of reviewers recommend Strider Bike
Read Strider Bike Reviews

About Strider Bike:

Strider Bike UK is a leading manufacturer and distributor of balance bikes in the UK and Ireland. We pride ourselves in our excellent customer service skills and are determined to keep every customer happy. If you are not completely satisfied all bikes are sold with a 60 day no quibble refund policy and we guarantee a phenomenal experience, free next day delivery (or two days if you are remote) and after-sales service.

Tell us how Strider Bike made you happy
Generally I am pleased with the strider bike so far but had to give a poor grade as I had to spend £10.00 to have the wheel/spokes adjusted by a bike mechanic as the adjustment tool would not enable the wheel to spin freely. This was done by Bike It - Bude. I look forward to your comments about this situation.
Hi Steve, I am sorry but we can't find any record of you having contact with us regarding this. We do spot-check the bikes before they leave us, but we can't spot any wheel issues properly until the bike is built. We would have helped you out if you had made contact.
Hello. Excellent quick delivery. But. Im afraid it was not easy to sort out the brakes...i live on my own wirh my boys...it took my nephew 2 visits to sort them out so they didnt rub.....couldn't do it myself. My lad couldn't ride the bike for a few days after xmas...so....i was close to sending it back...shouldn't need to have to go thru so much bother to put it together Regards Katie Peacock
Overpriced for what it is. 2 stickers. I thought it was the whole set but it's just the main tube stickers.
Hi, Sorry you thought it was for more stickers. The majority of the stickers on a Strider bike, including the hologram, are serial numbered so can't be replaced. The listing clearly states two replacement stickers for the frame.
our son does not want to even try riding it. He finds the seat uncomfortable
Strider Bike is rated 4.88 based on 350 reviews