Strider Bike Reviews

of reviewers recommend Strider Bike
Read Strider Bike Reviews

About Strider Bike:

Strider Bike UK is a leading manufacturer and distributor of balance bikes in the UK and Ireland. We pride ourselves in our excellent customer service skills and are determined to keep every customer happy. If you are not completely satisfied all bikes are sold with a 60 day no quibble refund policy and we guarantee a phenomenal experience, free next day delivery (or two days if you are remote) and after-sales service.

Tell us how Strider Bike made you happy
Bought this balance bike for my grandson for his second birthday. Fabulous bike, very easy to assemble and very sturdy. He loves riding it and after only 3 weeks he has learned to balance and control it. Would definitely recommend as a great starter bike.
Bought as a birthday present for my 2 year old grandson. He hasn't used it yet as his birthday is a few days away. It was very easy to assemble and looks very sturdy. I bought it on advice from a friend whose daughter is still using hers after 5 years.
Such a brilliant bike for a toddler. My son is 2 and can manoeuvre and lift this to get on and off, round corners, up and down kerbs etc without help because it’s so l
A very high quality and good looking product. My little boy loves his!
Super little bike very solid and easy to assemble.
We ordered a 12 sport for our 3 year old daughters birthday...best decision we made the extra money (compared to halfords bikes) was totally worth it. Its lightweight, easy to put together, brilliant colour and my daughter just loves it!!
Cracking bike. Grandson aged 3 was riding the bike within minutes of getting on it. He started on a strider then upgraded to pedals. No fuss just had to get used to the brakes
Fantastic product quality product, and our 2 year old is confidently striding away within 2 weeks of his first ride. Huge benefit to the whole family, now we really can go places!
The super light weight silver alloy version is super light but just 2 years after it’s purchase I’ve had to replace the rear bearings. These were easily available and not too expensive from the Strider Online Shop.
The replacement wheels arrived really quickly and at a fantastic price! The new wheels are of great build quality as is expected from Strider. We bought the Strider bike when our little boy was 2 years old, he's now 4 and he seems very comfortable riding around with his upgraded wheels. Very happy, thanks!
Having outgrown his 1st, our son now has his 2nd Strider bike. Bought for his 4th birthday, we chose the 14x and put the pedals straight on. Within a week he was peddling away!!! His 2yr old brother now has his 12 sport and is already balancing down slopes. Cannot recommend enough!!
Well made sturdy machine. Too soon to comment on how well grandson adapts to it.
Great bike for our son who was struggling with his old balance bike. Really light and comfortable. Service could not be faulted, ordered Sunday evening and bike arrived Tuesday morning. Straight forward to put together.
Fantastic little bike. Excellent customer service. My daughter absolutely loves her new Strider bike.
Always been impressed with Strider products. We've just upgraded from my sons first balance bike (Strider 12) to the Strider 14X and my son very quickly got used to the upgrade. Thanks so much :)
Excellent product, delivered on time.
Great balance bike for an 18 month year old. Easy to put together and prompt delivery after ordering. Highly recommend!
The website was very easy to use and delivery was quick. The bike its excellent and my son is so happy with it. He won't put it down, he just wants to keep riding, we couldn't be happier with out choice and so glad we didn't get an alternative.
My grandson loves his bike the rocker as now come off it’s so well made I think he will be following in his dads footsteps
Great bike, son loves it !
Strider Bike is rated 4.88 based on 352 reviews