StowAg Reviews

of reviewers recommend StowAg
Read StowAg Reviews
Unexpected next day delivery of 6 crystalyx tubs was a bonus, from their own transport, as we are towards their farthest area. Great service.
Smooth ordering and easy delivery, will definitely use again.
Excellent service from ordering to delivery
Excellent and easy delivery
Great service as ordered 4pm on the Wednesday and the war we trough arrived by 10am the next day!! How many other businesses can do that
I made a piddly purchase that, with delivery, couldn't have made more than a penny profit. Stowag honoured the purchase and my purchase was delivered in a timely fashion by their own, friendly driver. I will be looking at Stowag for future purchases.
I did email your Kerrie on the 14th September to say Hi Kerrie Thank you for the confirmation Can your delivery team give me a couple of hours’ notice for delivery since I will need to go there and open the locked gate Thank you Regards Paul Thacker However your delivery driver just turned up unannounced - it was really lucky that we were there - otherwise he would have had a wasted journey Your delivery driver however was very polite and helpful
Ordered a bag of lamb feed. Good price, got free delivery and it arrived promptly the next morning. Excellent service will be my first choice next time. Thankyou
Easy to order and quick delivery. Thanks very much
Terrific service with a speedy delivery!
Had the item I wanted. Nikwax cotton proof which I couldn’t buy locally, at a good price very prompt delivery, what more can I ask .
Very good service and excellent product
Excellent product and delivery service
Excellent communication and service, thanks.
StowAg are a pleasure to deal with. Always extremely helpful, good range of products and efficient deliveries.
Fencing arrived very promptly, delivery driver was really helpful, and I'm very happy with the quality of the chestnut paling that I ordered. All in all, I would definitely recommend.
As always great products, fast delivery, friendly helpful delivery driver, easy ordering, good communication.
Great service. Great delivery. Easy website ordering. Great
Such great service. Website easy to order from and the ordered was delivered very promptly by Stow themselves by a very competent and friendly delivery person.
Always deliver on time. Great products and service.
StowAg is rated 4.93 based on 180 reviews