StowAg Reviews

of reviewers recommend StowAg
Read StowAg Reviews

About StowAg:

We are a family owned business who have been supplying the farming and contractor communities since 1969. Our store is ideally located in the heart of the Cotswolds, between the historic market towns of Stow-on-the-Wold and Moreton-in-Marsh.

With over 15,000 product lines in store, covering everything from larger cattle handling equipment, timber and fencing, right down to the smallest nuts and bolts, we believe we are the natural choice for farms, estates and contractors.

Not only do we offer a free delivery service within a 50-mile radius of our store with our own fleet of trucks; our staff are also available to attend farm visits to offer advice and free quotations for fencing, gates, livestock equipment to your requirements.

sales@stowag.com

Eastgate House, Moreton Road, Moreton-in-Marsh

Tell us how StowAg made you happy
Excellent ordering and delivery service. Quality products and very good value for money especially with free delivery within 59 miles of store. I will be using StowAg again for future purchases.
Faultless service thanks
Good price and delivered quickly with no fuss.
Very good service and delivery was with in a couple of days will definitely be ordering again great service
Excellent choice of products for sheep care, all delivered promptly and in excellent condition. Friendly service.
What an incredible service StowAg provide. I ordered goods on Monday and received them on Friday. No delivery charge is made within a 50 mile radius. Will definitely use again!! A fully deserved five stars!!
Service is always outstanding.
Ordered online and delivered on the day I wanted. Excellent service and will use again.
Good product delivered very quickly
Excellent service and competitive prices. Excellent delivery service. Very happy repeat customer
Excellent service. On time and well informed. Delivery second to none. Highly recommended.
easy, quick, reliable and economical
Brilliant!! Easy to order. Great price. Delivery, unbelievably less than 24 hours!!! 10/10 every which way.
Very good service, Delivery prompt Delivery driver polite.
Very good service and fast delivery
Always good service
Excellent service, delivery was very quick.
Brilliant service glad we have found this company delivered very guick and products are excellent
The company office staff are always helpful and polite. The delivery men are superbe. They lift the grain into the bins for me and deliver the dog food to the back of the property. I would not manage to do this myself so am always very grateful for their help. If for some reason I am not here to ask then I have to get someone from the village to help. This is one reason I would never change my supplier. Thank you for all you provide in the form of supplies and assistance. Please let the staff know my comments
Always a great service- thank you.
StowAg is rated 4.94 based on 247 reviews