StowAg Reviews

of reviewers recommend StowAg
Read StowAg Reviews
Very pleased with the products I ordered for my sheep, quick delivery and driver phoned before hand which is very handy when your busy.
The trellis wasn’t quite as robust or the quality that I have seen elsewhere, wish I had seen it in person before ordering online.
Very speedy delivery considering I had only ordered one small item.
Website easy to use although telephone sales are always helpful and deliveries prompt and efficient - Highly recommend!
Fence posts and rails were great, they were reasonably priced and delivered within 10 days. Unfortunately the delivery itself was not as good. The driver pulled up outside our drive and rolled the posts and rails off of the lorry and onto the entrance of the driveway, when I asked him if he could help me move some of them so that they were in a more secure place in the driveway (there was 40 in total) he refused to. I understand that contact is limited with COVID, but I would have expected the driver to at least come into the driveway and put the posts somewhere next to our house, not just leave at the entrance. I was very disappointed with this.
Great comms and fast delivery. 👍
Very fast, very efficient and always polite and helpful.
StowAg 5 star review on 16th January 2021
Very good quality and value for money and delivered free of charge super quick!
Good service!
Great service and delivery as always
Good website to navigate and product range. Easy to purchase prompt confirmation of order, prompt delivery of goods and receipt of invoice. Very efficient all round.
Would have no reservations about using services again.
Ordered just a few days before Christmas in the afternoon. Delivered free, the very next morning. Brilliant service.
Wide range of merchandise, ideal for the professional & serious farmimg community. Highly recommended. Its really not worth the bother & ultimately disappointment of buying elsewhere
Very helpful staff from initial phone enquiry through to order collection.
I ordered both a horned sheep ring feeder and yearling feeder online, and was gratified to receive them, not only a day later but on Christmas Eve no less. Superb service.
Good people to trade with. Good products .and delivered on time .
As usual, my order was processed quickly and also delivered very quickly. I'm very pleased to support local firms especially when their service is exemplary.
Excellent quick service.
Great service as usual
Bought paraffin- easy to find on the website, pay for and get delivered.
One comment - I didn’t get any notification of delivery, it was left at my front door.
StowAg is rated 4.85 based on 39 reviews