StowAg Reviews

of reviewers recommend StowAg
Read StowAg Reviews
Excellent service and delivery, will definitely order again.
Easy purchase and quick delivery.
A bit annoying that I can't get the sticky plastic document wallet off easily - any suggestions?
Excellent. Quick delivery to near Oxford location. Will buy from again. Thanks!
Great fast service šŸ‘
Good products, good website, service and dekivery. Got what I needed and they treat you as a customer
Really impressed with Stow Ag. New customer last year during pandemic and they have been excellent all round. High quality products and quick and polite service. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Great service - hoping our new sheep troughs will be good for our tomato plants !
Always good service
Great service and reliable
Great price worth every penny
Easy ordering, reasonable price, excellent free and quick delivery and very helpful delivery driver. Top marks
Order and delivery worked perfectly
Great communication, prompt delivery. Very helpful. Thank you. Will definitely use again
Brilliant service, would definitely use again.
Excellent service, item as described and very prompt delivery. Will definitely used StowAg again. Thank you
Quick delivery, fair prices and very efficient.
Easy to order on line ,I’m very satisfied.
Mr Pearce
Good quality timber and excellent delivery service, will be using them in the future.
Brilliant service... my local multi national company privides a distinctly non customer friendly service foillowing covid if you go to the shop - you are made to feel as if they are doing you a favour by being open and its a rigmarole to collect items. So purchasing from Stow Ag was bliss. The delivery chap was polite and courteous and I was sent a text to confirm delivery - will def shop with you when ever I can - keep it up.

Product really good and well priced
Great range of products, and excellent service.
Great: just the product I wanted and a very efficient delivery service - I always check StowAg out first
Excellent delivery service.
A few of the smaller sheep items have all been out of date, Ewe Go, kick start, twin lamb drench etc, which was annoying, but apart from that, all good.
StowAg is rated 4.91 based on 95 reviews