StowAg Reviews

of reviewers recommend StowAg
Read StowAg Reviews
I did email your Kerrie on the 14th September to say Hi Kerrie Thank you for the confirmation Can your delivery team give me a couple of hours’ notice for delivery since I will need to go there and open the locked gate Thank you Regards Paul Thacker However your delivery driver just turned up unannounced - it was really lucky that we were there - otherwise he would have had a wasted journey Your delivery driver however was very polite and helpful
Delivered on time and received a phone call ahead of delivery. However I was not aware of the weight of the order and will need help to move from where they were unloaded. I know this is my issue but perhaps you could let domestic customers know in advance.
Fence posts and rails were great, they were reasonably priced and delivered within 10 days. Unfortunately the delivery itself was not as good. The driver pulled up outside our drive and rolled the posts and rails off of the lorry and onto the entrance of the driveway, when I asked him if he could help me move some of them so that they were in a more secure place in the driveway (there was 40 in total) he refused to. I understand that contact is limited with COVID, but I would have expected the driver to at least come into the driveway and put the posts somewhere next to our house, not just leave at the entrance. I was very disappointed with this.
StowAg is rated 4.93 based on 184 reviews