StowAg Reviews

of reviewers recommend StowAg
Read StowAg Reviews
Good products. Pleasant delivery drivers. And prompt delivery.
Excellent service, advice and delivery.
Excellent selection of products, helpful staff and free local delivery
Superb service done with efficiency and happiness a service rarely found these days.
Great service and price
Best price for bamboo canes, delivered quickly and without damage. Will be buying from StowAg again.
Great that delivery is free within a 50mile radius. Will certainly be using StowAg again!
Ordered and received a Granite Active Ripstop Gilet -by Hoggs of Fife for myself and a Britains Sheep Farmer Set for the youngest grandson to give him his first LandRover. Both arrived well packaged and I am pleased with both. I was unsure whether to order a L or XL Gilet, but as we are coming up to Christmas I played safe and ordered XL. I am glad I did, as there is plenty of room for a jumper underneath and mince pies inside. I will certainly be using StowAg again.
Excellent service always not to forget delivery very helpful driver.
fast friendly service
Been searching for a product to reduce the rat population in my garden and found this paste, after asking around. The purchase was so easy and delivery foc. A couple of days later it arrived. Now that’s a service worth talking about. Many thanks
Very reliable, lovely helpful team, from order through to delivery.
Excellent service and very pleased with the troughs
The fire screeen mesh was quite rusty when it arrived and took considerable wire brushing before it was useable! Stowag gave a reasonable discount on the materials to make up for the time to clean the rust from the mesh. Very pleased with their promp response.
excellent service, good prices, quick delivery - enough said
Very happy with the web site - easy to find the product I was looking for - and the product itself. Delivery was prompt too, so five stars well deserved
Really, really pleased I found you ! Shavings were an extremely good price and free delivery, I couldn't ask for more. The driver was absolutely lovely too and it was so refreshing to have a positive shopping experience. Thank you.
Unexpected next day delivery of 6 crystalyx tubs was a bonus, from their own transport, as we are towards their farthest area. Great service.
Smooth ordering and easy delivery, will definitely use again.
Excellent service from ordering to delivery
StowAg is rated 4.93 based on 177 reviews