Store and insure Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Store and insure

Tell us how Store and insure made you happy

"Autorenewal of policies and new website etc are a big improvement."
"Store and insure provided me with cover to meet my particular storage needs, and did it at a fantastic price. Getting cover was a very simple on-line process and my goods in storage were insured immediately. Excellent!"
"Quick cheap and immediate! ! Thank Heavens..."
"Very quick and easy to do."
"Very easy to set up on line"
"I took out the policy with you guys and you started it from the 22nd of November when I wanted it started from the 22nd of December I did email you but nobody returned my call so I’m paying for one month that I didn’t need. Please let me know if you can resolve this regards"
Hi Tim,

It would appear you selected the incorrect date when purchasing your policy. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you, we are usually very prompt with this kind of thing. We will send you an amended policy document and arrange to refund your first months premium.

Kind regards

Jeremy.
"Happy with the service"
"Cheapest price I could find. Good that it does it per week. Obviously can’t rate and hope I won’t have to rate the claims process."
"Quick and easy. 👍👍"
"Hassle free"
"Price good but haven’t had to claim yet."
"I found the experience quick and easy."
"I met 3 different people at the store. All of them were extremely kind and helpful. I'd suggest the corridors should have some signs indicating the direction towards the exit and/or ranges of room numbers in a similar way as how hotels do."
"Exactly what I had hoped for, quick and easy."
"Excellent service throughout. My emails were always replied very promptly. Highly recommend your insurance."
"Great straight forward service, excellent web site no fuss easy to follow brilliant, well done"
"Simple process, competitive price."
"Very easy to use website. Had to call and was dealt with very quickly."
"It would be nice ton be to be able to phone you. I might have to re jig my policy as I am down sizing my store shed in a couple of weeks."
"so easy to arrange and very good value"
Store and insure is rated 4.58 based on 40 reviews