Store and insure Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Store and insure

Tell us how Store and insure made you happy

"Price good but haven’t had to claim yet."
"I found the experience quick and easy."
"I met 3 different people at the store. All of them were extremely kind and helpful. I'd suggest the corridors should have some signs indicating the direction towards the exit and/or ranges of room numbers in a similar way as how hotels do."
"Exactly what I had hoped for, quick and easy."
"Excellent service throughout. My emails were always replied very promptly. Highly recommend your insurance."
"Great straight forward service, excellent web site no fuss easy to follow brilliant, well done"
"Simple process, competitive price."
"Very easy to use website. Had to call and was dealt with very quickly."
"It would be nice ton be to be able to phone you. I might have to re jig my policy as I am down sizing my store shed in a couple of weeks."
"so easy to arrange and very good value"
"Very pleased with manager and helpful staff"
"Easy to set up and good value for money"
"Really competitive price. Director personally phoned me to assist in giving me proof of insurance to a storage company. 10/10."
"I was told you wouldn't. Insure then you took my money by direct debit so please can you clarify if I am insured or not thankjou"
"Quick, efficient, easy way to insure your storage items. Reasonably cheap as well."
"Really delighted with the service, quick and simple to setup and so much cheaper."
"The article in The Sunday Telegraph (26th August) was totally accurate in regards to the self storage company charging excessive premiums - saved a considerable amount of money by using Store&Insure. Jaipee"
"Transition to the new website and online account handling was a bit clunky. But, new website is a big improvement and having the option to renew and pay monthly is really useful."
"Reasonable price insurance and pleasant staff."
"Easy process. Not over engineered."
Store and insure is rated 4.63 based on 30 reviews