Store and insure Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Store and insure

Tell us how Store and insure made you happy

"Great experience with store & insure, very simple to do, excellent cover policy."
"Easy to take out insurance and as it is a rolling cover you do not have to remember to reinsure."
"Very good and I like the way they remind you when next payment comes out"
"Very quick and easy To use Very good price"
"The receptionist was fantastic, great professional,very helpfull and always with a smile. A credit to your company. The facility were good value. Thanks."
"Really easy to use, good price and consistent updates when auto renew."
"Ideal provider to protect our possessions while in storage. Also, not tied in to a lengthy contract so can renew monthly which is beneficial as we aren't sure when the construction of our new house will be complete."
"We have been very happy with the service, the staff have been helpful from the start."
"Very helpful staff and easy process to purchase the insurance"
"Very easy process from quote to purchase."
"Friendly staff and easy to set up new storage."
"I unfortunately lost property in secure internal storage due to a serious fire involving the entire storage building. I provided full photographic evidence to Store and Insure of the damage to the building and to my particular storage unit, with comprehensive details of my property loss. Store and Insure were really helpful from the very first day of my claim, with good communication, and were very efficient throughout. Store and Insure made the entire process simple and uncomplicated, and paid my claim in full without delay. I now have an alternative secure storage facility and I have had no hesitation in insuring that with Store and Insure, and I would readily recommend them."
"Clear. Straightforward. It works."
"Happy so far"
"Easy to make arrangements and good value"
"Easy to use, Great prices, Great service, does the job nicely!"
"Communication very good."
"Very pleased with the ease of the site and the prompt response"
"Very clear website, qick response and very competitive quotation."
"Affordable insurance. Efficiently run company. Very happy."
Store and insure is rated 4.64 based on 81 reviews