Store and insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Store and insure
Read Store and insure Reviews
Easy to use
The website was very easy to use and had all the information I wanted to know and I want to know everything. I called the helpline and was helped by Jeremy who went out of his way to assist me. Great service. Many thanks.
Easy to use; reasonable rates
Good price but very bad system... I have not received any email of confirmation of the insurance I have purchased, the website log in does not work properly...
I found the whole process easy and user friendly. I had to get insurance ASAP due to an emergency so was very relieved to be able to set it up within a few mins.
Easy website ta
Easy and clear website. Competitive prices
All on internet very straightforward good value
Easy to arrange
quick efficient and cost effective way to obtain storage insurance.
great guy in the shop
Much better price than buying insurance from the storage company. Quick response to my query. So far so good!
East to set up
We have recently started to use Store and insure, and I can say that we have been very pleased with their service. The staff explained everything clearly and advised us on amount of space we are likely to need. The area is clean and uncluttered. There was no pressure sales just good advise. I would recommend the company.
We telephoned and were invited to come and see the property, we were then emailed the costs which were laid out clearly.
Very easy and very good price
Offered exactly what I wanted - good variety of options to choose from.
Great easy and honest service. Get involved..Why not.
Quick and efficient. Thank you
Probably the simplest and most comprehensive insurance policy I’ve ever taken out. Superb!
The engagement process was very good.
Store and insure is rated 4.75 based on 289 reviews