Store and insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Store and insure
Read Store and insure Reviews
Competitive price and very easy to arrange. Many thanks.
Professional service thanks.
All fine
Easy and quick
The website was easy to use and the estimates were competative.
Very easy to arrange and comprehensive cover available at a reasonable rate.
Excellent service, very friendly people. Good advice re; which size unit I would need. Very reasonably priced. Would definately use this particular branch again should the need arise. Michelle Singleton
Very competitive rates. I had a little trouble with making payment through the website but a quick phone call to the office and it was resolved. I have no idea how good they are if you need to make a claim and hopefully won’t have to!
Simple and easy to organise with very competitive rates
Very easy to do no issues
Very easy to deal with. Cheaper than the storage’s insurance
Quick...straight forward and a fraction of my first quote
So simple & quick to sort at a very stressful time....if only moving house was as easy !! Sincerest thanks
easy to contact and very helpful in all matters
Quick and painless service, all set up online, great communication.
very helpful and a very good price for cover deserve 5 stars
Easy to arrange and less than a third of the price I would have paid if I had taken the insurance offered by the storage facility. I can't really comment on how good they are unless I am unfortunate enough to make a claim.
Recently taken out policy for household items in local storage facility. The policy premium was cheaper than the storage facilities own insurance. I can't comment as to how professional their claims department operate and I don't really want to find out about that. Like any type of insurance it's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.
Very good service, helpful and accommodating to ensure we were able to store our items in a timely and efficient manner. Thanks!
Excellent service, pleasant staff more than helpfull Many Thanks Bartlett family
Store and insure is rated 4.71 based on 142 reviews