Standby self storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Standby self storage
4.9
Based on 119 reviews
Read Standby self storage Reviews

sales@standbyselfstorage.co.uk

Tell us how Standby self storage made you happy
I chose Standby since I needed to store some of my furniture as quick as possible and they were the only ones who provided me with all neccessary information (available sizes and an immediate price quote) on the phone, without asking me to complete an online form with all my personal details. Michelle was the one to answer my call, she was kind, polite, and more than willing to help. I contacted them at about 3pm and I could move in the same day, practically an hour later. While Michelle was doing the paperwork, Lara, her colleague, showed me around. They even offered me a super safe heavy duty and weather proof padlock for a reasonable price so I didn't need to bother buying one somewhere else. The service is great, the site can be accessed 24/7 with your personal PIN code. The containers are tidy, well maintained, and easy to approach: I could drive straight to the unit. I have to move out now after 4 months but I'm pretty sure I will be returning to them. I know the market quite well and can confidently say that Standby's service, quality and flexibility cannot be beaten. All 5 stars as they deserve it for sure.
Highly recommend. Really helpful. Great people to deal with. Thank you so much
This is a great place and you can go there when ever u want to access your unit
Couldn't fault it!
Very well managed and kept to high standards. Would highly recommend. Clean, new and dry units.
Secure, safe, very well lit. My container has electricity which is very very useful. The office staff are very friendly and helpful.
Had a unit now for three months, and I didn't realise what I had until I moved out and had to change companies... Imagine when you can't get your stuff, or put your belongings away because the company is closed? (My new situation) Image trying to get a king size double mattress up to the third floor on a trolly in an aisle three feet wide. And because they only open for set hours... it's double busy in the car park! I miss 24-hour access... ground floor loading, drive up facilites, bone dry units. Definalty choose Standby over any alternative if your options are even remotely similar.
Great service the storage units are great !
On the few occasions when I have visited the site, Steve has always been charming and very helpful. When I was charged a month early a few days ago he promptly organised for this mistake to be rectified. The site is clean and secure with excellent facilities.
Nice and easy, good service and I love that we can access it 24h a day. And such good value for money!
Sue was great in everything polite when I’ve seen her there and helpful in every way credit two the company thanks sue
Excellent service, clean storage, great customer service
Excellent for price i had to get a 2nd storage. I have been using many years now. 24hr acesss. Very good for business owner or for people who just want to store your items.
Excellent service and would recommend
Great service amazing storage places!well done
Fantastic, excellent value facility. Can’t really say anything else.
Friendly and professional. Fine experience.
So Grateful for Sue Beech , who went above and beyond to help me . Professional , friendly, considerate .. Highly recommend this company and it’s Ambassador Sue… thank you
The lady in the office at Molesey was very helpful (sorry I have forgotten your name). Site is tidy and easy 24hr access. Does exactly what it says on the tin - storage arranged at short notice the same day. Just what I needed. All the other users on site I met were friendly and helpful as well. I was aware of this, but something to bear in mind, depending on the location of your container, any wall exposed to direct sunlight becomes very hot inside, about the same as a domestic radiator. These containers have ventilators added so that helps and I also arranged my stuff inside so that delicate things were not against a "hot wall". All in all a happy user.
staff very helpful and so easy deal with. Storage is excellent
Standby self storage is rated 4.9 based on 119 reviews