Standby self storage Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Standby self storage

How would you rate Standby self storage ?

"Friendly staff, easy 24/7 access."
"Nice dry strorage with facilities ( toilet and water ) :)"
"Excellent service on site, so much more practical than using an extortionate self storage warehouse company. Would recommend 100%"
"Excellent local secure storage container which allows 24 hours access 7 days per week. Easy to book and very helpful staff. Would highly recommend."
"Very friendly and approachable staff combined with an excellent, easy-to-use facility that is available 24/7 and simple rolling payment system."
"Easy sign up and great service from staff.great price storage with easy access can drive up to unit at ground level unlike previous storage company used that involved using pin number 3 times and then a lift to reach unit overall very pleased"
"Self Storage is absolutely tuned in and focused on their customers individual needs and situation. They are extremely friendly, helpful, available and a gift from heaven to this community. Thank you"
"Instructions to access and use the site were clear and easy to follow. Staff that set up the booking were friendly and helpful."
"The locality"
"Easy, good value storage solution. Highly recommend!"
"no fuss, very secure and Dave at Horsham is such a helpful guy. very trustworthy."
(Horsham) - Posted 1 year ago
John Forsdick
Unverified Reviewer
"I tried to contact you via email, your online chat and by telephone and had no response to any. My phone call went through, rang for advisor and then cut off. Appalling, Not sure how you got all these good reviews!!"
Dear John,

I am very sorry to hear of your troubles when contacting us last week. Please feel free to contact me directly on 07525 700697. I hope you can give us the opportunity to remedy the situation.

Kind regards

Michael
"Clean units, keen price structure, helpful staff, tidy site and a loo. What more could you want from a storage facility."
MANY THANKS William :)
"Great service from these guys. Really helpful & friendly & offered a great deal. Would definitely recommend them."
Ray And Pauline
Verified Buyer
"Pauline and I have had great service from everyone at the store even to the point of getting tea and coffee when we arrive and both Michael and David are very polite and friendly . That"s about all there is to say really ,we would certainly use you again if needed thanks Pauline and Ray Mott"
Dear Pauline and Ray
"Very simple and quick booking system. Michael is very accommodating and has been very helpful and straight forward in regards to booking additional space and helping to offer our business flexibility. No problem in recommending StandyBy Storage to other private or commercial individuals/"
"24 hour access. Park by unit. Great prices. What is there not to like."
"I must say a very quick and very painless experience booking a unit Michael very helpfull .thankyou again."
"Great people to deal with, could not be more helpful with any requirement's!"
"I was very glad to find Standby. I had been looking for a few months and found a few which were just okayish but not ideal. I even booked a couple of them but they were on the first floor. Some time passed I then discovered Standby who had only been at the that location for a month so I didn't find them the first time I was looking around. The storage was on the ground floor and was clean and new so I just booked it immediately. I am very happy with the service too and Michael is very pleasant and helpful. I wish your business every blessing. Steven"
Standby self storage is rated 4.84 based on 55 reviews