Standby self storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Standby self storage
Read Standby self storage Reviews

sales@standbyselfstorage.co.uk

Tell us how Standby self storage made you happy
The lady in the office at Molesey was very helpful (sorry I have forgotten your name). Site is tidy and easy 24hr access. Does exactly what it says on the tin - storage arranged at short notice the same day. Just what I needed. All the other users on site I met were friendly and helpful as well. I was aware of this, but something to bear in mind, depending on the location of your container, any wall exposed to direct sunlight becomes very hot inside, about the same as a domestic radiator. These containers have ventilators added so that helps and I also arranged my stuff inside so that delicate things were not against a "hot wall". All in all a happy user.
staff very helpful and so easy deal with. Storage is excellent
Happy with the service, ease of access and general tidiness of the place
Easy to organise, friendly service, clean unit, reasonable price. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent storage facility, very friendly staff.
best services ever.
Only thing missing is lights a bit closer to our unit. Thank you
Thank you for your review, we will endeavour to improve the lighting in that area
Excellent facility utilising new secure and dry storage containers of various sizes. Site security excellent and access simple. Office service and advice excellent and changing unit size is made simple.
The staff at both Head office and on site are brilliant, very customer focused. Steve at the Aylesbury site goes above and beyond even calling out of work hours to be helpful. The site is well run and a great facility too!
super helpful, very friendly and a nice secure location. can't recommend highly enough!
I am very pleased with this storage, and they are lovely people to deal with. It's a nice size unit, I can get alot of stuff in it and the location and 24 hour access is very convenient. One of the best.
Great company, have used on and off for years. Very happy I landed with these guys however many years ago it was. I'm currently storing everything I own before an ongoing purchase of a property with no trouble getting removal lads into the site. Nothing too much trouble and great communication. I'm very happy to recommend.
We had to find a storage solution at very short notice and luckily came across Standby Self Storage in Horsham. They couldn't have been more helpful, especially Sue & Dave, and it's very reassuring to know all our goods are in a safe secure site. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Standby Self Storage is exactly the size of space, security and accessability I need. Dave, one of the Managers on site is so helpful - absolutely fantastic! I love the friendly and helpful Atmosphäre! Am pleased I chose Standby Self Storage! Michaela, Kirdford ex Essex
I have PO Box at their Horsham site. Secure 24 hour access and the on-site staff are really friendly and helpful.
The storage was ok for what I needed, the access could be better as it’s not suitable for a van and only enough room for a single car, I also I found it to be a bit expensive
I became a Standby Storage customer mid 2020 renting one half of a container which was clean and dry. The access and security of the site at Woodham near Aylesbury is excellent and the staff are very helpful, both on site and off site via the phone. Now I have taken up office unit and given up the storage container. The office is clean and warm with WiFi and all electricity included in the very reasonable monthly rental. I would recommend this company in a heartbeat
Great easy access storage. Good customer service & best price around.
Brilliant and friendly staff, helped us out very short notice and accomdated us a few days before Christmas. The easy but very secure access is much better than many rivals and all for a very fair cost.
Very happy with self storage, excellent customer service and support!! I’d recommend them to anyone.
Standby self storage is rated 4.87 based on 101 reviews