stampit Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend stampit

About stampit: Custom Stamps Online made to order in the Uk.

hello@stampit.co.uk

stampituk Ltd 71-75 Shelton Street Covent Gardens

Live Chat

How would you rate stampit ?

G
"We have purchased several recent stamps, and all of them have exceeded our expectations. From the simple design details to the final product, we have been extremely pleased with each and every stamp. These make great client gifts, too! Highly recommend Stampit."
P Mwangi
"Good quality product and fast delivery/"
"I purchased this for a client and the quality is amazing. It is such a fantastic stamp and the wooden handle makes it even better. Very high quality and fast delivery and turnaround time. Highly Recommended!"
"Love my custom made stamp. Stampit did a fantastic job creating my stamp. Fast and efficient service, helpful staff. I’ve already recommended them to my friends. Great job guys and gals, keep up the great work. Many thanks"
"Great concept and so far working well. Would love to also be able to buy one to label dark items."
"Easy to order. Great product and good presentation when opened. Prints exactly as wanted it to."
"We required a new stamp for the office ASAP. Stampit made it very easy! The website was self explanatory and you get a preview of your order so you can ensure there's not mistakes before ordering. It arrived within 48 hours of confirming and making payment."
"There’s only one word to describe the whole process from ordering to receiving a first class product. That word if PERFECTION!"
"Easy online ordering experience and very fast delivery of an excellent product."
"Good product"
"Had a query for a colour red stamp. Daniel promptly returned my email sorting the issue and even checked my design. Great service and delivered within days."
"Excellent stamps, although the packaging is much larger than expected."
"Amazing service , speedy , high quality products and great customer service! Ordered and arrived within 24 hrs."
"Amazing service. Arrived the very next day even though I didn't request next day delivery! Excellent quality. Would definitely order again and recommend! :) Thanks!"
"I was surprised how easy it was to create a custom rubber stamp. The stamp arrived within a couple of days and I'm very pleased with the quality. Highly recommended."
"Really nice quality stamps! Perfect for my small business. Fast shipping too"
"Easy to order, speedy delivery and an exact replica of my logo that stamps perfectly every time. Highly recommended!"
"Love it! The level of detail is amazing! Exactly what we needed."
"Dan was very helpful made the whole process very easy and I love my stamps!"
"I’ve bought 5 stamps so far. The work is brilliant. I have no complaints. Their assistance is excellent."
"Good quality and arrived really quickly. Will be buying more stamps from here in the future."
"We ordered two stamps. They are both in good quality. It is very clear ever the letters are smaller than 1cm. I highly recommend for those who look for custom stamps"
stampit is rated 4.88 based on 442 reviews