stampit Reviews

About stampit:

PREMIUM STAMPS

hello@stampit.co.uk

stampituk Ltd 71-75 Shelton Street Covent Gardens

Tell us how stampit made you happy
Dwaine was very helpful and knowledgeable. The stamp I received has made me feel very happy. It Looks brilliant AND the stamp is eco-friendly.
Very pleased with the help and advice given before my purchase and delighted with the end product
Brilliant personalised stamp! Quick delivery and has been very good to use daily.
I ordered 2 stamps and love them both, would highly recommend!
Great stamp and great service! Thanks!
Great service, very happy with my order.
Easy to use web site, quick turn around, and excellent quality stamp! Just the job.
Delivery was as quick as it was to upload and process my stamps design. Now everything is getting a stamp
stampit 5 star review on 28th October 2020
Really good quality and service.
I was afraid that my stamp wouldn't be readable with the tiny letters i choose. But it is perfectly readable!!
stampit 5 star review on 28th October 2020
Great Product, great service
Super fast turn around. Great product. Will order again!
Easy to create the personalised stamp and delivery was prompt and as promised. Will use again.
Great :) will use again
Very happy with my order! Easy to upload custom artwork, fast shipping, top quality stamp! Will recommend to others!
Customer Service - extremely helpful and accommodating.
Product good value does what it says on the tin!!
Ordering was very easy. I received my stamp a few days ago and the quality is brilliant. I definitely plan or order from here again
The wax stamp is made of a hard plastic rather than brass as appears in the picture, but it seems functional, but not sure for how long. After receiving it seems expensive for what it is.
Hi Stuart

It is a shame you left us a 2 star review on a listing with a description as follows:

Wax Seal Stamp
These stunning high quality wax seals are mounted on sturdy wooden handles with brass plates. We mount these with engraved delrin to ensure a high quality finish and speeds up manufacturing times and cost compared to brass engraved seals.

To get the best out of your wax seal please ensure that text is not to small and images/logos are of high quality.

If you want us to check the design first please click the chat button below or email us hello@stampit.co.uk

We do specify they are delrin and also sell proper Brass engraved ones also https://www.stampit.co.uk/premium-wax-seal-38mm.html

They start from £79.99 so a bit more money but engraved into brass. We know some customers want a budget friendly version and that is why we give customers are a cheaper version. We have sold them for 5 years and had positive feedback from them.

Many Thanks

Daniel
Lovely quality product just as expected
Fantastic service. Ordered a stamp of our logo online and received the very next day! I thought our logo might give them a few problems but not at all - extremely pleased. Highly recommend.
The communication was a bit slow at the beginning but we got there in the end and the bespoke stamp looks really well done!
stampit is rated 4.91 based on 3,892 reviews