stampit Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend stampit

About stampit: Custom Stamps Online made to order in the Uk.

hello@stampit.co.uk

stampituk Ltd 71-75 Shelton Street Covent Gardens

How would you rate stampit?

S Duffy
"Fab! Great product and really quick delivery. Just about to order with them again! Thanks so much X"
A
"super quick response to my questions, super quick delivery, top quality products! Will absolutely use again and again. Highly recommend"
S Heaton
"Very quick service and a curtesy call to double check our requirements."
"The stamp I ordered is of great quality and exactly as I wanted it. It was delivered very quickly. Super service."
"Brilliant definition. Great quality wooden handles. Super fast dispatch. Very pleased."
"I was amazed at the detail on the stamp and will be using this company again."
"Stampit turned my sketch into the most wonderful stamps. My sketch is now my logo!"
D Jeffries
Verified Buyer
"The stamp arrived very quickly and was exactly what was wanted. I would also like to thank the staff for helping with the design as I could only show what I wanted as a sketch, but the finished article looks very professional."
"Very good and helpful - prompt service!"
"Nice job and quick delivery"
"complete order"
V S Carlin
Verified Buyer
"I had two queries before completing my purchase. I emailed these, and both times had a very prompt, polite and helpful response. The person who replied both times was called Daniel Naracci. The product arrived quickly."
"Beautiful stamp and fast shipping!"
"The customer service team are very helpful, personable and kind. They do their best to meet your needs. The website is very easy to use as well."
"Perfect job , it was made to perfection"
"It is brilliant what you do. Thank you very much. Straight forward very quick and we couldn't be happier about our little stamp with a feet of our little beautiful Angel baby. Very personal. Thank you"
"Once I’d worked out how to use the design site, I found plenty of choice of fonts and it was easy to upload my image. The stamp works really well and arrived very promptly."
"It was easy to design and order what I wanted"
"Fast delivery, excellent quality stamp and exactly as I had requested."
"too small and not clear, very disappointed"
Hi Elisa

If you are not happy with the size please email us at hello@stampit.co.uk. Where we can help you with a bigger size. We can only do stamps to the size our customers request and looking at your design they where wonderful but 15mm is very small.

Please contact us so we can help you with this.
Hi Elisa

Please contact us so we can help you with this.
A Leighton
Verified Buyer
"I am very impressed with how quickly the stamp was made considering it was custom and the quality is fantastic, I am over the moon with it, tha k you very much!"
"The stamp is just as I'd hoped and works beautifully. Easy to design your own too."
stampit is rated 4.89 based on 308 reviews