stampit Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend stampit

About stampit: Custom Stamps Online made to order in the Uk.

hello@stampit.co.uk

stampituk Ltd 71-75 Shelton Street Covent Gardens

Tell us how stampit made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
G
"Top notch service, excellent quality product. Using it for craft work/clay Many thanks."
G
"Very easy website ordering. Quick delivery. Lovely clear stamp just like the graphics sent."
"Amazing service and great stamps"
"Very quick turnaround, from order to delivery within 48 hours. My mum will be delighted with her clay stamp."
"I wanted a company stamp and I sent them the design which was multi-coloured. After I paid, by credit card, the stamp came and It was what I asked for and it met my expectations. I would use this company again."
"Perfect little stamp. Very quick to arrive, nice looking object, stamp is cut very well and works like a dream."
"Pleased with product"
"Excellent service and speed of delivery"
"What a great site! Found whilst looking for a custom stamp for our gift vouchers, and stumbled across this one. The stamp arrived quickly, and is absolutely perfect for what we need it for! We'll be using Stampit again for sure! :)"
"Great customer service. Every time I had a query the phone was answered quickly and my questions answered thoroughly. Very helpful people. Would definitely recommend and will be ordering some more stamps soon!"
"Delivery excellent , came very quickly. Very good stamp, serves it's purpose. Used for Loyalty Card. Fun and easy to use. Love Your Greens Catering."
"Absolutely amazing service. Great communication and super fast next day delivery. My company stamp finally looks very professional. Thank you very much for every details and care you put into my stamp."
"The service I received from Stampit was very quick and efficient and the Stan p itself is great."
"The service is excellent and the issue I had with the mail order through the website was easily handled by Dwaine. The stamp itself is perfect for my use and will save me a lot of money from purchasing 100s of sticky labels for the same projects! I would highly recommend Stampit to any other business or home use."
"Great personalised design service, easy to use and a perfect outcome. The stamp is great! Speedy delivery"
"Prompt delivery of stamp and ink pad. Stamp gives a nice clear print. Sales team efficient in changing ink colour for me before dispatch. Good service."
"Super fast delivery - brilliant clear cut stamp - very happy thank you! Will definitely use again"
"Excellent service. Custom loyalty stamps are fantastic, a great amount of detail. Super fast delivery. I recommend completely. 100% satisfied customer"
"Good quality stamp and very quick, reliable service."
"Excellent service, arrived promptly and great quality stamp. Very pleased."
"Great customer service, answered my questions promptly and clearly. Very happy with my purchase, will definitely be back."
"Really simple to upload the stamp design and fantastically fast service - beautifully packaged. We will be ordering more stamps."
stampit is rated 4.89 based on 686 reviews