stampit Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend stampit

About stampit: Custom Stamps Online made to order in the Uk.

hello@stampit.co.uk

stampituk Ltd 71-75 Shelton Street Covent Gardens

How would you rate stampit?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

E Cotterill-Jones
Verified Buyer
"Stamps were exactly as I designed & both stamps & ink arrived really quickly packaged lovely & work really well - will order more from there again"
"Very fast delivery and the stamp is perfect."
"Perfect stamper for a little boy with an unusual name- couldn't find a generic one and he adores his personalised stamper!"
"I a struggling to make sure I had the right product (size matters) and Daniel was extreme;y helpful"
A Collins-Richardson
Verified Reviewer
"Stampit have provided exceptional service and have been both very helpful and understanding. Would recomend"
G Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Very very quick delivery, next day in fact. The stamp is exactly what I wanted. Its the correct size and all the detail of my logo stamped perfectly!"
"Ordered a custom design rubber stamp. Submitted a query before placing the order and received a quick and helpful response. Stamp itself turned out beautifully and was carefully packaged and arrived quickly. Would recommend."
A Ramzy Gouda
Verified Buyer
"I was a bit sceptical because my logo is very awkward but I was completely surprised to receive an fantastic stamp alongside great customer service. 5* all round!"
V Braithwaite
Verified Buyer
"Exactly what was ordered, good quality product delivered very quickly."
"The product was exactly as expected."
A Jennings
Verified Buyer
"Top Service! Top Product and arrived fast."
"The Trodat Pliers are just great, can't wait to start using them for our business branding they will make such a nice professional touch."
"Great, stamps are excellent and all the details have come out very well."
"super quick response to my questions, super quick delivery, top quality products! Will absolutely use again and again. Highly recommend"
"Stampit customer service went above and beyond our expectations - will definitely be using them in the future."
R Adrian Brown
Verified Buyer
"Im extremely happy with the service! It came so fast in the post, the unboxing revealed my stamp to a quality that was beyond my expectations! I will defiantly be using them again in the future! Thanks!"
"good product.delivered quickly"
"Fast - simple - high-quality"
"I'm not sure a stamp is something that should make someone happy. If it is, that's an interesting gauge! The stamp has however delivered what I was looking for. Thank you."
L Williams
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service. Quick delivery and a good quality personalised stamp which works perfectly. Thanks!"
stampit is rated 4.88 based on 259 reviews