stampit Reviews

About stampit:

PREMIUM STAMPS

hello@stampit.co.uk

stampituk Ltd 71-75 Shelton Street Covent Gardens

Tell us how stampit made you happy
Dwaine was very helpful and knowledgeable. The stamp I received has made me feel very happy. It Looks brilliant AND the stamp is eco-friendly.
Amazing stamp , logo was spot on for my business thank you
Great value for money, personalised stamp exceeded expectations- looks fab and arrives quickly- thanks so much!
So pleased with my custom stamp for my packaging. I’ve had a stamp from a different company in the past but I will stick with stamp it in the future as it has a much more professional and crisp finish, very impressed!
stampit 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Great customer service- really helpful! Lovely product (rubber stamp) and works beautifully. A pleasure to buy from Stamp It, and will be sure to use again in the future. Thank you!
stampit 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Really great quality, I've had 2 stamps now and both work perfectly!
I received my stamp a few days after ordering. It is absolutely amazing. Excellent service I will definitely be ordering more.
Really happy with my purchase, exactly what I was looking for. Great quality, good communicaton & quick delivery. Highly recommend.
Really pleased! Easy website to use, quick delivery and good quality product. All very professional.
Love my stamp so far, a little bigger than I thought but that is my fault for not measuring properly. Will be ordering a smaller one to go with it now
Beautiful stamp, I love it and want to stamp everything.
Highly recommend Stamp it for your personalised stamps.
Great price and service. Thank you
stampit 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Stamp was perfect for our needs!
Product is unbelievable. Absolutely love it
Love my vintage Oak stamp. great quality and service
Helped me with the design and was just what I wanted.
All as expected!
We absolutely love the stamps we have bought so far for our plant-based food business. We will definitely be buying more as and when we need them.
stampit 5 star review on 6th April 2021 stampit 5 star review on 6th April 2021
No replay, no refund,no update 7 days
Great service and product!
I can't give this enough praise, I absolutely adore my stamp!! I needed it for an art school project and the outcome was better than I could have hoped!! The stamp is absolutely gorgeous too, I really recommend their reclaimed oak stamps if you're looking for a non-self-applicating stamp for an incredible price! I tried going to zazzle before this but I'm so glad I used your service instead!
stampit 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Excellent Stamp, very pleased with the crisp lines and both the speed of production, and the quality of the finished product. Would recommend!
stampit is rated 4.90 based on 4,553 reviews