stampit Reviews

About stampit:

PREMIUM STAMPS

hello@stampit.co.uk

stampituk Ltd 71-75 Shelton Street Covent Gardens

Tell us how stampit made you happy
Dwaine was very helpful and knowledgeable. The stamp I received has made me feel very happy. It Looks brilliant AND the stamp is eco-friendly.
Great product, fair pricing, nice packaging, and excellent customer service!
I'm absolutely happy with my stamps. Very High quality, fast delivery as well! Thank you! Recommend!
Very good service from this company - would recommend
Excellent product and an easy ordering process.
Had a couple stamps done and it worked perfectly!
I heard about stampit's products and services by word of mouth and decided to go for it. I had ordered a ''Rubber Stamp Reclaimed Vintage Oak, Size 70mm'' and was a bit worried at first because I thought the text in my design might be a bit complicated to do. However, the stamp came out beautifully! I was so pleased when it arrived and would definitely recommend stampit to anyone.
Service was quick, price was very reasonable. Will definitely use in the future!
I’m rating this highly because I appreciated the online chat help to help me get my custom design across with confidence. There are so many variables in choosing the right stamp so the immediate help at hand was great. The stamp arrived promptly and is very good!
High quality stamp that i've used to brand my packaging!. Speedy shipping too!
Easy site to use, fast delivery and beautifully made stamp which looks really good.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Brilliant advice. Super quick turn around. Excellent product. Highly recommend. Thank you Stampit.
Excellent product
Really well made stamp - stamped image shows very crisp and clear. Fairly priced, too.
Great quality stamp, very pleased!
Fast good service
After having some trouble finding a company that had great reviews and great prices I came across stampit I put my order in received my stamp and it came out perfect. Better than I imagined the image when stamped is perfectly clear Thank you
Very pleased with my stamp. Extremely helpful, friendly and patient staff. Would definitely use again and recommend.
Stamp it is my first, middle, and last Bustop for all my stickers - BARCODES... PREMIUM VINYL LABELS... BATCH NO. ... PLAIN STICKERS... You name it, theirs is the best! I love Stampit* ... and their Staff and Managers are very professional, down to earth, and friendly - they make you feel at ease whilst working on your order. # Excellent quality products # Excellent Staff Excellent Service
I bought a small stamp for my hand made cards with my logo and I loved it. So then I bought another one of "follow us on Instagram". So excited to use it in my packaging!
stampit 5 star review on 2nd November 2021
My Stampit is perfect!! It arrived quickly and I have been using it for my business non-stop since i got it!
stampit is rated 4.90 based on 5,104 reviews