stampit Reviews

About stampit:

PREMIUM STAMPS

hello@stampit.co.uk

stampituk Ltd 71-75 Shelton Street Covent Gardens

Tell us how stampit made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
stampit Reviews | 19th May 2020
Ashton Yates
stampit 5 star review on 28th April 2020
Hayley Rees
More Photos & Videos
I can't believe how quickly my new stamps arrived and they are awesome! I had some made a year ago, they took weeks and the quality inferior. I will always use stampit co now I've found them!
Had a custom stamp made and it looks and works great would highly recommend
Fast delivery even in this times, beautiful product and lovely packaging. It made my day!! It’s all over my Instagram and FB.
Many thanks
stampit 5 star review on 1st June 2020
The quality of my stamp is incredible! Crisp and clear lines, a lovely looking stamp and even a cute little tag with my stamp attached to it! Great value and quality for money.
Excellent quality products and very fast service and delivery. Highly recommend
Great service, easy to use website and good quality stamp. Would recommend.
So pleased with my stamp! Really high quality. I had some issues tracking order and was able to sort it very quickly via the live chat option on the website. Really easy to work with and quick turn around considering it’s a custom product.
Delighted with my custom stamp and with the quick and easy process, if I'd known it would be this easy and effective I would have ordered mine a year ago!
Great quality stamp and ink! About to order a second one! Gives our packaging that personal touch!
Fantastic Purchase!! Easy and quick with an excellent quality! I Love it.
stampit 5 star review on 29th May 2020
Easy to deal with, quick turn around and delivery and happy with the product.
Very quick delivery for a bespoke item (arrived in 2 days) and great quality product too.
The quality is good, the guys were very helpful.
The only I did not get answer for my email after received my order.
It was incredibly easy to create my custom stamp with my company logo, it literally took about 5 minutes!
I was worried that the custom image that I uploaded would have too much detail for the small stamp I ordered but it is absolutely brilliant and I am thrilled with it. My labelling looks so good now.
Thank you Stampit!!
I was very happy with the service I received The stamp arrived very quickly and was really easy to use with the image coming out of a high quality This is the second time I have used Stampit and will be using them in the future if I need to have any other stamps made up
So easy to use the service, and my product is of excellent standard
When I personalised the stamp with my own design for a potters stamp, it wasn't that clear whether the design was on the order, but I hoped it had worked, and it did! Efficient, speedy & good quality. Thanks
Amazing product, even though I purchased it on offer, it was definitely worth the price. Comes out so well on my cotton drawstring bags for branding! I also purchased the stamp ink for fabric too!

Great stuff!
stampit 5 star review on 27th May 2020
Purchasing from Stampit was so easy; They have a user friendly website with lots of relevant and useful information, and an easy ordering process. My stamp was shipped that day and arrived within days. It’s beautifully made and exact what I requested.
stampit 5 star review on 27th May 2020
High quality, quick delivery.
Perfect - exactly what I ordered, quick and efficient. Will definitely be ordering again.
stampit is rated 4.90 based on 3,173 reviews