stampit Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend stampit

About stampit: Custom Stamps Online made to order in the Uk.

hello@stampit.co.uk

stampituk Ltd 71-75 Shelton Street Covent Gardens

Tell us how stampit made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
E Macovescu
"Incredible service. I received help with editing my custom design, the order came so fast and the product is of great quality!"
B Mason
"Such quick service, & stamp looks fab! Will definitely be ordering another soon :)"
"Great quality and sustainably sourced product. Love the rich finish of the wooden handle. It may be a little more expensive than your regular rubber stamp but the quality and service speaks for itself. I addition to this the sustainability ethos that runs through the company was the primary reason that attracted me to 'Stampit'. They embody this ethos down to the completely plastic-free packaging the item was delivered in. Thank you!"
"Very pleased with product. Easy to order exactly my logo, and cheaper than the others I looked at too."
"Very fast delivery and very good stamp. Love that it is self inking it makes things much quicker and the design was perfect compared to the picture I sent with my logo on. Very happy! Going to order a larger size for larger items :)"
"super fast service, great product."
"Stamp works great! I had an issue with the ordering process and got really good service, thank you! I will be back."
"Quick response to request for a proof. Quick amendments. Great communication. Fast Delivery. A pleasure to trade with."
"We are extremely happy with our embosser. It arrived on time and came with clear instructions that made it easy to start using it straight away. We would definitely recommend!"
"Very fast efficient service, stamps are excellent quality"
"Very helpful over the phone and quick delivery, will be using again."
"We are so over the moon! it has made my whole dream come to reality. Thank you so much!"
"good quality, fair price and arrived on time!"
"A fantastic product and 5 * service so easy to order and the turn around time from placing order to receiving the item was exceptional ."
"Happy with my stamps, but problems arose when ordering refill ink pads. I ordered two which were the wrong size, my fault, so contacted Stampit to ask if I could return and swap them. I was told to return them to initiate the exchange, so I returned them in their original packaging. A few days later I receive the original package (with new postage), with both incorrect ink pads unwrapped and ink all over my fingers as I inspected them. They had clearly been handled and thrown back in the box, with my note and re-sent, my request ignored. The ink pads were already useless to me and now they cannot be returned!! Appalled at the shoddy nature of the transaction!"
"Beautiful quality and incredibly fast service, especially as I only opted for the free shipping."
"Uploaded a new business logo and had an ink stamp made. Upload and design system was very easy to use and the stamp result is fantastic. Delivery was very quick too, very pleased with the experience overall and will be using again soon for some additional stamps."
"Easy to use and design required stamp."
"For the price point it represents a decent value for money product, but the embossing head looks like it's machined from a nylon type plastic, and as a result did not produce a suitably deep enough embossed impression on the high quality photographic paper, and similar good quality papers I routinely use that are weighted at 270gsm and above - but it will produce a lightly definable impression on these papers nevertheless. On standard writing and copier paper it works fine, but I very rarely use these sort of papers."
"Stampit are very efficient to respond, I had an issue with delivery and I’m glad they were able to resolve it quickly. They produce great quality products!"
"Great service, great quality and quick turnaround. I would definitely recommend them!"
"Products arrived earlier than expected and are high quality."
stampit is rated 4.90 based on 1,976 reviews