stampit Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend stampit

About stampit: Custom Stamps Online made to order in the Uk.

hello@stampit.co.uk

stampituk Ltd 71-75 Shelton Street Covent Gardens

How would you rate stampit ?

D Munford
"The website was extremely quick and easy to use, especially being able to import and scale the custom image to see exactly what the finished article would look like."
S V Read
"I must say how pleased I was with the fast service, I got my two stamps within three days Top Company would recommend them 100% Sean"
L Cotton
"My stamps are absolutely beautiful! They feel nice to hold and more importantly the image you have reproduced is exactly exactly what I wanted. I couldn’t be happier."
"Awesome! We were looking for the perfect packaging to fit with our wedding cinematography brand. Nothing seemed to fit well with us so we decided to make our own. We use various stamps to brand our deliverables. They are of the highest quality and will definitely be using Stampit again. Andy, Tall Tale Films"
"Really helpful online chat, extremely quick turnaround and perfectly crafted!"
A BAINBRIDGE
Verified Buyer
"Great easy to use website. Uploading my design and adding text was much easier than I anticipated due to the easy to use design page. My stamp arrived very quickly and I'm very pleased with the quality and the print I achieve from it. Nice touch was the tag attached to the stamp with my design on it. Thanks, I will be using Stampit again."
N Wagstaff
Verified Buyer
"The stamps were awesome! Unfortunately my whole order didn't arrive. I emailed customer service 4 days ago and have still had no response. EDIT: They then got in touch with me by sending the remainder of my order along with a note to say they had some system issues. I feel they resolved this well, but could have sent an email at some point along the way to keep me in the loop!"
"The choice and personalisation process were both excellent, and the stamp was produced and delivered extremely quickly. I was delighted with the quality when it arrived, and a nice touch to attach a gift tag that had the stamp impression on it. Faultless service from end to end; I'll definitely use you again!"
"Nice stamp and good helpful service. I made a mistake and they helped sort it out"
"It makes my work easier and I love it!!Fast delivery."
"Stampit is a very easy company to deal with. Art work was done quickly and before I knew it my stamps had been done. Great products, fast delivery and excellent customer service. Daniel was very helpful and made sure the products were right for me. I can't wait to use my new clay stamp on my pottery products and the Egg stamp on our fresh farm eggs."
"Daniel was very helpful and patient on the phone. I got my stamp in 24 hrs - and it looks great! Thanks a lot, stampit team!"
"Came out great!"
A Kothadia
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Definitely will use again."
"Fast service & excellent product"
"The stamp came extremely quickly, it was very easy to place the order online and it was exactly as I had hoped it would be. Many thanks."
"Quick service, stamp does exactly what we hoped for."
"Received the stamp super quick, it looks incredible. Thanks!"
"It was just what we ordered and came in good time with no fuss"
"Fantastic customised logo stamp. Had some confusion during the process due to an automated email but I rang up and it was sorted immediately. Great service."
"Don’t usually leave reviews but SO happy with this stamp and the ink I received!"
"Love our branded stamps! Perfect for the event we're running. Thanks!"
stampit is rated 4.87 based on 385 reviews