stampit Reviews

About stampit:

PREMIUM STAMPS

hello@stampit.co.uk

stampituk Ltd 71-75 Shelton Street Covent Gardens

Tell us how stampit made you happy
stampit 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Justine De-Ross
stampit 5 star review on 31st December 2020
stampit 5 star review on 28th December 2020
Guest
Dwaine was very helpful and knowledgeable. The stamp I received has made me feel very happy. It Looks brilliant AND the stamp is eco-friendly.
Love my Stamp!!

Materials are really high quality and the stamp is very clear and precise.
Can't wait to use these on my new orders.
Really great quality stamp. Super impressed
Excellent
Once stamp with correct company name received
Many thanks
User friendly website, prompt delivery, good product. Thanks!
Very well made products. Absolute attention to details and friendly customer service. Reccomend!
stampit 5 star review on 15th January 2021 stampit 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Really great quality! I’ve ordered other stamps that are nowhere as good, really pleased and will definitely order from here in the future!
Great quality. Looks nice and durable
I’m obsessed! Literally every detail is there for my logo and it’s the perfect personal finishing touch!
Really impressed with the service! I ordered a custom stamp, ink and some custom stickers. The logo was copied perfectly and was amazing, had a slight problem with some of the foam on the stamp being cut off too much but I got in contact and a new replacement stamp was sent out to me within a week of my first email to them. would 100% recommend.
Stamps were exactly as I ordered and completed so quickly. Finish is really clean and effective; the wood handles of the stamps I chose are really easy and comfortable to use.
I was very impressed with my stamp, not only did it come very quickly, it also looked fantastic and was a perfect likeness to my logo.
Excellent stamp, as always!
Love the stamp made with care and quality
My stamp was complicated and I wasn't sure it would work as a stamp but it has. It's clear and works really well. Very pleased to buy a vegan stamp pad too. I will be coming back!
stampit 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Excellent service. They took the trouble to call me to double check the design. The quality of the embossing stamp is top notch. Highly recommended.
Lovely quality stamp, thank you.
I refuse to buy stamps anywhere else.
They work so very well for my small business branding. Thank you so much!
stampit 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Thansk so much for the lovely review Lauren
I absolutely love my new rubber stamp and clay stamps, the quality is fantastic! I will not hesitate to order again.
Despite ordering during Christmas period, my stamp was delivered promptly, securely packaged. Excellent quality stamp, very clear image. I would use stampit again without hesitation,
I was absolutely thrilled with my stamps from stampit. I was a little nervous as they were relatively detailed and one is to be used as bottom stamp for my pottery. However, the quality is beautiful and the design shows up crisply and accurately. I wholeheartedly recommend them. I will order from them with confidence again next time.
stampit is rated 4.90 based on 4,193 reviews