stampit Reviews

About stampit:

PREMIUM STAMPS

hello@stampit.co.uk

stampituk Ltd 71-75 Shelton Street Covent Gardens

Tell us how stampit made you happy
Dwaine was very helpful and knowledgeable. The stamp I received has made me feel very happy. It Looks brilliant AND the stamp is eco-friendly.
Fast turnaround & dispatch of item. There was a slight issue with the stamp but it was speedily resolved and I will definitely come back.
Beautiful stamps, exactly what I needed, work great with underglaze and into clay.
I am absolutely delighted with my product. The service was absolutely five star. Excellent.
I was really worried about getting the size of my stamp wrong, but I was SO pleased with the end result. It was exactly the size I needed and the quality is amazing! I will definitely be ordering from Stampit again.
stampit 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Excellent product, just as we wanted.
Excellent Stamp, fast delivery.
Amazed at the level of detail captured in my stamp - it turned out identical. High quality, fast delivery. Thank you so much for a wonderful first time experience!
The stamp is very professional and elegantly made. I’ve never had one before but I found the website easy to navigate for ideas on the design of my stamp. The company itself was efficient and I received ny stamp in no time. I love it!
Quality is unbelievable it looks like is printed not like a stamp, highly recommended
stampit 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Excellent. Crisp clear stamp at a reasonable price.
stampit 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Very easy to create the perfect stamp for our business! Service was great with speedy delivery and an excellent quality stamp.
Easy ordering process. Delivery within time scales promised. Product quality as expected.
I ordered 2 stamps with different texts and different colours. I received 1 stamp with both texts on it. The order was correct but they processed it wrong. It took quite a few messages before customer service understood the issue. Once they did, they were really fast in sending me 2 new stamps with the correct texts. Unfortunately, they are both in the same colour. I decided to not complain about the colours....
The stamp is great and it looks so cool on my packaging
Incredible service and the stamp is to match
Really pleased with my purchase, the result is really great. And great very helpful customer service. Thank you
We ordered a signature stamp and it is even better than we hoped. Perfectly created and will be ideal for signing letters with signature, full name and job title. Really pleased with this purchase and would highly recommend.
Excellent no fuss service and high quality stamp.
Always fantastic to deal with. Easy ordering and a very reasonable price. I don’t ever bother looking elsewhere as their customer service is excellent
The image is crisp and clear, the delivery was fast and the price great. I don't know about most people but I don't buy rubber stamps every day of the week however I'm very, very pleased.
stampit is rated 4.91 based on 4,836 reviews