stampit Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend stampit

About stampit: Custom Stamps Online made to order in the Uk.

hello@stampit.co.uk

stampituk Ltd 71-75 Shelton Street Covent Gardens

Live Chat, Email

How would you rate stampit ?

G
"Very happy with the stamp and very fast shipping !"
G
"Really happy with the quality of the stamp and the speed of the delivery. Only downside was seeing a 10% offer after buying, rather than before."
"Loved designing our new stamp! The website was fantastic to use, easy and clear, unlike some others I had previously tried. The stamps arrived very quickly, and the communication was really friendly and I appreciated everything! We will definitely recommend you use Stampit, you will create a stunning and quality stamp that you will not be able to create anywhere else! Thank you everyone xx"
"Thank you very much for my stamp rubber it’s looks amazing and perfect an excellent job has been perfect Sincerely Randa"
"Excellent custom made stamp, delivered super fast. So pleased. Thank you stampit.co.uk"
"Excellent service, very proactive in getting the information to offer the right product. The product was of good quality and as described. Thank you, can recommend highly."
"Very pleased with stamp received and with service"
"Easy online system to design my own stamp. Ordered from the UK for delivery to Luxembourg. Arrived today and am very pleased with everything, stamp, pad and ink. All arrived in less than 2 weeks and in top conditions."
"Excellent custom stamp which features great detail on a tiny scale. Exactly what I was after, thanks!"
"Great stamp, very detailed stamp in keeping with our design."
"I flipped my image for printing which I shouldn’t have done. I let them know immediately, they were quick to respond and the stamp itself came quickly with the image corrected. Definitely recommend"
"Excellent quality, great all round service, postage fast"
"I am very pleased with my stamper. It has the logo of my business on it and gives me great versatility for branding. The stamper imprint is clear and precise and I would recommend Stampit highly."
"Incredibly helpful, replying quickly even to small queries. From order to receiving stamps and inks was only a matter of days even to overseas. The stamps themselves are brilliant and have to quality of a Lino or woodcut which is exactly what we were after."
"Flawless process, communication & delivery. Would recommend !"
"Excellent service from Dan and very pleased with the end product."
"Excellent service. provided a quick and accurate to verbal request proof and the stamp was produced and sent to us within one day. far better than any other company I had previously used on Amazon and a fair price. would highly recommend."
"Wish I ordered a stamp from them earlier! unfortunately I had ordered a stamp from a different company that was not very good, however the ones I ordered from stampit worked on clay!"
"I absolutely love my new stamp , Can't believe it came in less than a week . I will defiantly use them again."
"Arrived in good order works very smoothly all that's needed.."
"The stamp is great and the service quick. But, there is no cover(top) for the stamp. That would make it much easier to store so it doesn’t get damaged."
Hello Vince, thanks very much for taking the time to provide a company review. Also, thanks for letting us know the stamp quality was great and that postage was fast.

In terms of a cover for your rubber stamp, there is no need for one. The rubber will not damage as it is engineered with a 10-year lifespan.

If you contact us at hello@stampit.co.uk we would be happy to provide you with a free hessian bag to store the stamp in.

Many Thanks

Stampit.co.uk
"Great service and great product! Thanks!"
"Such a helpful team that gave me advice before purchasing - quickly too as I needed my stamp asap. Thrilled when it arrived the next day, such a gorgeous product too and works beautifully. Thank you so much - I will be back!"
stampit is rated 4.89 based on 557 reviews