Spyrys Hot Tubs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Spyrys Hot Tubs
Telephone
Read Spyrys Hot Tubs Reviews
Following CV19 we decided to spend our holiday money on a hot tub. Spyrys were recommended by a good friend of ours and I'm so pleased he did
The service we have received has been excellent and we are now totally enjoying our decision. If only in life more things were like buying a hot tub from them.
Delivery was as agreed and although tricky access wise was carried out without a hitch. Very impressed with this family business and would recommend them without a doubt. Thanks
From arriving at the showroom for the first time both Bryan & Sharon have been helpful, honest, warm & friendly. They have always been happy to answer many questions (which there have been plenty of!). There knowledge and advice was brilliant which made the whole process of choosing, purchasing & install very easy for me. They have gone above and beyond my expectations and I am very thankful to my friend who recommended them. I will (and am) recommending them to everyone.
Great service from Sharon and Brian to help us select and install a hot tub, especially given the restrictions during lockdown. Very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable with the reassurance of local ongoing advice and aftercare.
I'm new to using the hot tub and unfamiliar with how to use it and its products. Brian came to service the hot tub and unknown I'd emptied it on thinking that's how it should be done for a clean and service. Brian had to wait around for several hours to fill it again, check it and all this with patience, understanding and friendliness providing essential guidance and knowledge especially considering the weather was at it's worst.
Brian and Sharon have been amazing with their support, professionalism and speed at which they deliver their service. Thank you.
We had amazing service from Sharon at Spyrys Spas. She listened to our particular requirements and found a hot tub to exactly match our needs. We were able to wet test before ordering and are very pleased with our hot tub. Delivery and set up was well managed and hassle free.
Would not hesitate to recommend this company.
Great service from Sharon and her team from start to finish. Answered all our queries very knowledgeably before we purchased. Great installation with good advice on preparing the area. Very good follow-up contact especially when you forget how it works!! Good to know they are on the end of the phone.
Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted you are pleased with our service and you know where we are if you should need further help.
I recently purchased a Joli hot tub from Spry's of Wadebridge
They were so knowledgable and efficient
They were kind and did a great installation accommodating all our requirements
The hub tub was everything and more than I wanted
So happy with it.
I would highly recommend them you will not be disappointed with them
They also have a great after care service
R Gavin
Very friendly , reliable family run business .
Great service from start to finish! Well explained and excellent customer service. Will definitely be recommending. Thanks
Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you are enjoying your hot tub.
From the start at the Royal Cornwall Show we were made welcome by Brian & Sharon who were not at all pushy and we felt very relaxed. I decided to purchase my Vita Spa from Spyrys later in the day and i had a very relaxed purchase with no pressure at all. Brian done exactly what he said he would do and came out for a site visit . Installation was brilliant everything was explained and we were the hot-tub that evening ! we cannot fault the service and if you need any support you can pick up the phone and speak to Sharon who is extremely helpful. I can recommend Spyrys to anyone from our personal experience.
Very friendly service. He was very clean and tidy. Gave excellent advice for first time hot tub users. We would highly recommend.
Excellent service from start to finish. This is our first hot tub purchase and we were explained all the information in a clear and straightforward way. It made us really comfortable about making the decision to buy as we know the Spyrys team will be there for any questions we might have. Installation was great and we will continue to use Spyrys for service and advice.
Hi Amy, I am delighted that you found the purchase of your hot tub an easy process. If you need any help at all you know where to find us!
Super pleased with our tub ! Money well spent! Both Sharon and Brian were great ( and the other chap) . Would highly recommend!
From our first visit to the showroom, where the children were made to feel as important as us, we knew we had made the right choice. Following a home visit our hot tub was installed effortlessly. The after care and service have been amazing and such a refreshing change from companies that sell you a product and forget you!

Sharon is always at the end of the phone and happily answers any questions.

I would highly recommend Spyrys to any potential client.

Thank you Spyrys for an amazing service.
We have used Spyrys on a number of occasions for our hot tub service & repair. Their service is excellent, very prompt and thorough, and competitively priced too. Would thoroughly recommend.
Thanks for your review, we are delighted you are happy with our service.
Excellent service, really helpful from start to finish. Access to our garden is very limited, however, the Spyrys team came out to review and said they could make it work, which they did! Once in, Matthew explained everything about the hot tub and how it works. The hot tub is great quality and easy to use/maintain. After care has been great and we will continue to use Spyrys for maintenance. Highly recommend.
From my first visit to spyrys just looking for a hot tub to choosing and buying the right one to having it serviced the guys at spyrys have been first class. Family Friendly service with loads of good advice, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend spyrys. James from Newquay
We were very impressed with the whole process and Sharon and Brian were great throughout. They were very knowledgeable about the products they sell and customer care was clearly their priority. Brian gave us lots of information during set up and then Sharon was great during the after care. We have now had the hot tub for just over a month and we have enjoyed it every single day! We both agreed it was definitely money well spent. Thank you.
We would like to say a big, huge thank you to Brian and Sharon. To say we are over the moon with our purchase would be an understatement. From the first moment we visited Spyrys showroom in Wadebridge everyone was very helpful and there was no hard selling. We found their knowledge on hot tubs very informative. The delivery and installation went smoothly with no problems. It looks fantastic and we tried it out that very night. Nothing has been too much trouble. We highly recommend Spyrys if you are thinking of purchasing a hot tub or swim spa. The after sales is the best.
Spyrys have always given us an excellent service. Very helpful, polite and professional.
They are always willing to give extra time with advice and solving any problems.
Products are also of reliable quality. Would highly recommend.
Spyrys Hot Tubs is rated 5.00 based on 41 reviews