Spyrys Hot Tubs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Spyrys Hot Tubs
Telephone
Read Spyrys Hot Tubs Reviews
Purchased a house which came with a hot tub. Have had no idea how to set it up but Spyrys have been amazing both for telephone advice and came out for a formal service. They took time to explain all they did so not only do we have a working hot tub but feel confident in using it
Thanks again
Very professional and friendly, under very difficult circumstances in 2020/21. Always kept us informed which was much appreciated. Installed the hot tub with great efficiency, and were very helpful with showing us how to maintain the tub correctly.
We have bought 2 hot tubs this year from Spyrys and we are very happy with them.
We buy our Hot tub supplies from them and the aftercare service excellent!
I would definitely recommend them!
Ordering my first hot tub was obviously exciting, i had chosen a malibu by superior spas, firstly because it is lightweight and will be easy to move if we move house and secondly it is a very cost effective option. We took delivery a few days ago, which was a quick and easy experience! The guys got it in the garden and set up, showed me how to sort the chemical balance and maintain the tub and gave me a run through of operation etc. I was ready about 9.30 that night, so i got a cider and went for my first dip! Very happy, the tub has plenty of power and was very warm, the seats feel great for me and there's a fair bit of control for the jets. I could not ask for more for the money, it will definitely be a great investment and will no doubt help relieve back pain and muscle ache after work!! Fantastic. I definitely recommend Spyrys!
Fantastic company to deal with. Were able to answer all of our questions swiftly and nothing was a problem. Delivery was scheduled and very smooth. All in all a company that I would recommend to anyone.
Following CV19 we decided to spend our holiday money on a hot tub. Spyrys were recommended by a good friend of ours and I'm so pleased he did
The service we have received has been excellent and we are now totally enjoying our decision. If only in life more things were like buying a hot tub from them.
Delivery was as agreed and although tricky access wise was carried out without a hitch. Very impressed with this family business and would recommend them without a doubt. Thanks
From arriving at the showroom for the first time both Bryan & Sharon have been helpful, honest, warm & friendly. They have always been happy to answer many questions (which there have been plenty of!). There knowledge and advice was brilliant which made the whole process of choosing, purchasing & install very easy for me. They have gone above and beyond my expectations and I am very thankful to my friend who recommended them. I will (and am) recommending them to everyone.
Great service from Sharon and Brian to help us select and install a hot tub, especially given the restrictions during lockdown. Very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable with the reassurance of local ongoing advice and aftercare.
I'm new to using the hot tub and unfamiliar with how to use it and its products. Brian came to service the hot tub and unknown I'd emptied it on thinking that's how it should be done for a clean and service. Brian had to wait around for several hours to fill it again, check it and all this with patience, understanding and friendliness providing essential guidance and knowledge especially considering the weather was at it's worst.
Brian and Sharon have been amazing with their support, professionalism and speed at which they deliver their service. Thank you.
We had amazing service from Sharon at Spyrys Spas. She listened to our particular requirements and found a hot tub to exactly match our needs. We were able to wet test before ordering and are very pleased with our hot tub. Delivery and set up was well managed and hassle free.
Would not hesitate to recommend this company.
Great service from Sharon and her team from start to finish. Answered all our queries very knowledgeably before we purchased. Great installation with good advice on preparing the area. Very good follow-up contact especially when you forget how it works!! Good to know they are on the end of the phone.
Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted you are pleased with our service and you know where we are if you should need further help.
I recently purchased a Joli hot tub from Spry's of Wadebridge
They were so knowledgable and efficient
They were kind and did a great installation accommodating all our requirements
The hub tub was everything and more than I wanted
So happy with it.
I would highly recommend them you will not be disappointed with them
They also have a great after care service
R Gavin
Very friendly , reliable family run business .
Great service from start to finish! Well explained and excellent customer service. Will definitely be recommending. Thanks
Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you are enjoying your hot tub.
From the start at the Royal Cornwall Show we were made welcome by Brian & Sharon who were not at all pushy and we felt very relaxed. I decided to purchase my Vita Spa from Spyrys later in the day and i had a very relaxed purchase with no pressure at all. Brian done exactly what he said he would do and came out for a site visit . Installation was brilliant everything was explained and we were the hot-tub that evening ! we cannot fault the service and if you need any support you can pick up the phone and speak to Sharon who is extremely helpful. I can recommend Spyrys to anyone from our personal experience.
Very friendly service. He was very clean and tidy. Gave excellent advice for first time hot tub users. We would highly recommend.
Excellent service from start to finish. This is our first hot tub purchase and we were explained all the information in a clear and straightforward way. It made us really comfortable about making the decision to buy as we know the Spyrys team will be there for any questions we might have. Installation was great and we will continue to use Spyrys for service and advice.
Hi Amy, I am delighted that you found the purchase of your hot tub an easy process. If you need any help at all you know where to find us!
Super pleased with our tub ! Money well spent! Both Sharon and Brian were great ( and the other chap) . Would highly recommend!
From our first visit to the showroom, where the children were made to feel as important as us, we knew we had made the right choice. Following a home visit our hot tub was installed effortlessly. The after care and service have been amazing and such a refreshing change from companies that sell you a product and forget you!

Sharon is always at the end of the phone and happily answers any questions.

I would highly recommend Spyrys to any potential client.

Thank you Spyrys for an amazing service.
We have used Spyrys on a number of occasions for our hot tub service & repair. Their service is excellent, very prompt and thorough, and competitively priced too. Would thoroughly recommend.
Thanks for your review, we are delighted you are happy with our service.
Spyrys Hot Tubs is rated 5.00 based on 46 reviews