Spyrys Hot Tubs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Spyrys Hot Tubs
Telephone
Read Spyrys Hot Tubs Reviews
What a wonderful experience dealing with Spyrys, from start to finish. From taking a look around the showroom, to trying out the hot tubs and the information and knowledge we were given regarding the tubs. So friendly and professional. The installation was brilliant and thorough, and everything was explained to us on how to look after our new hot tub. The aftercare has been brilliant too. We can email and phone with any queries while we are still getting used to how it works. The spyrys team have been brilliant and have already recommended them to so many people. They are all fantastic, wouldn’t have gone anywhere else.
Just received a Vita Prestige hot tub. With great assistance from Brian, Sharon, Matthew and Roger. We are delighted with it
Spyrys Hot Tubs 5 star review on 12th July 2021
Exceptional good service from Sharon and Brian who answered any questions and talked us through the maintenance on delivery. There was no pressure to buy and would not hesitate to recommend them.
Thankyou so much for the excellent customer service from selecting the hot tub that was suitable to the space we have and matching our health needs and budget. Updates on our hot tub were fantastic and installation all great, with courtesy follow ups and advice. highly recommend Sharon and Brian and the team - they are definitely the best in the south west. #supportlocal x
My new hot tub arrived exactly on time and was positioned exactly as required. The. Installation and connection was carried out without fuss and I have enjoyed it every day since. I can fully recommend Spyrys who give a wonderful, efficient and friendly service.
We initially met Spyrys at a local show and were immediately taken in by their professionalism and excellent advice given about the type of hot tub that would suit our new holiday let needs. The process from order to delivery went very smoothly despite the complication of the Covid – 19 pandemic, communicating at all times throughout. They offer an annual service ensuring our hot tub is properly running, giving us peace of mind. We are so pleased that we had found them and wouldn’t hesitate recommending them- thank you so much Spyrys.
Totally recommend Spyrys. This has been our dream purchase & we knew that we had gone to the right company to supply a hot tub for us, from the very beginning when we took up 2 hours of Sharon's time in the showroom! She is very knowledgeable, pleasant, extremely patient & not at all pushy. We came away with lots of information to digest before we could make our decision & booked for Brian to make a site visit to address a few concerns over tub size & accessibility. We then made our second visit to see Sharon who must have been relieved that we were only with her for an hour, to finalise our order :) Due to Covid our delivery took longer than initially expected, but Spyrys kept us well informed on the progress of its manufacture & transportation. How excited were we to take delivery at the given time at the end of April. Brian & Pete made no hassle about getting the tub in situ, connected & up & running despite a few internet problems at our property, as we had chosen to have Spa Boy (it is Cornwall after all) But Brian remained focused & determined to sort the problem before they left, creating quite a delay for them. Following our first use the following day a quick phone call to Sharon soon resolved a couple of queries & we have been indulging ourselves ever since. Do not hesitate to use Spyrys, you will not be disappointed. Brian, Sharon & their team certainly go above & beyond to provide an excellent service & we can not thank them enough for making this such a good hassle free experience.
Outstanding service from Spyrys on our new hot tub. They helped us make the right choice of tub and then everything ran so smoothly from then. We had a challenge in accessing the area where the tub was going to go but Spyrys took this in their stride. Would highly recommend.
Purchased a house which came with a hot tub. Have had no idea how to set it up but Spyrys have been amazing both for telephone advice and came out for a formal service. They took time to explain all they did so not only do we have a working hot tub but feel confident in using it Thanks again
Very professional and friendly, under very difficult circumstances in 2020/21. Always kept us informed which was much appreciated. Installed the hot tub with great efficiency, and were very helpful with showing us how to maintain the tub correctly.
We have bought 2 hot tubs this year from Spyrys and we are very happy with them. We buy our Hot tub supplies from them and the aftercare service excellent! I would definitely recommend them!
Ordering my first hot tub was obviously exciting, i had chosen a malibu by superior spas, firstly because it is lightweight and will be easy to move if we move house and secondly it is a very cost effective option. We took delivery a few days ago, which was a quick and easy experience! The guys got it in the garden and set up, showed me how to sort the chemical balance and maintain the tub and gave me a run through of operation etc. I was ready about 9.30 that night, so i got a cider and went for my first dip! Very happy, the tub has plenty of power and was very warm, the seats feel great for me and there's a fair bit of control for the jets. I could not ask for more for the money, it will definitely be a great investment and will no doubt help relieve back pain and muscle ache after work!! Fantastic. I definitely recommend Spyrys!
Fantastic company to deal with. Were able to answer all of our questions swiftly and nothing was a problem. Delivery was scheduled and very smooth. All in all a company that I would recommend to anyone.
Following CV19 we decided to spend our holiday money on a hot tub. Spyrys were recommended by a good friend of ours and I'm so pleased he did The service we have received has been excellent and we are now totally enjoying our decision. If only in life more things were like buying a hot tub from them. Delivery was as agreed and although tricky access wise was carried out without a hitch. Very impressed with this family business and would recommend them without a doubt. Thanks
From arriving at the showroom for the first time both Bryan & Sharon have been helpful, honest, warm & friendly. They have always been happy to answer many questions (which there have been plenty of!). There knowledge and advice was brilliant which made the whole process of choosing, purchasing & install very easy for me. They have gone above and beyond my expectations and I am very thankful to my friend who recommended them. I will (and am) recommending them to everyone.
Great service from Sharon and Brian to help us select and install a hot tub, especially given the restrictions during lockdown. Very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable with the reassurance of local ongoing advice and aftercare.
I'm new to using the hot tub and unfamiliar with how to use it and its products. Brian came to service the hot tub and unknown I'd emptied it on thinking that's how it should be done for a clean and service. Brian had to wait around for several hours to fill it again, check it and all this with patience, understanding and friendliness providing essential guidance and knowledge especially considering the weather was at it's worst. Brian and Sharon have been amazing with their support, professionalism and speed at which they deliver their service. Thank you.
We had amazing service from Sharon at Spyrys Spas. She listened to our particular requirements and found a hot tub to exactly match our needs. We were able to wet test before ordering and are very pleased with our hot tub. Delivery and set up was well managed and hassle free. Would not hesitate to recommend this company.
Great service from Sharon and her team from start to finish. Answered all our queries very knowledgeably before we purchased. Great installation with good advice on preparing the area. Very good follow-up contact especially when you forget how it works!! Good to know they are on the end of the phone.
Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted you are pleased with our service and you know where we are if you should need further help.
I recently purchased a Joli hot tub from Spry's of Wadebridge They were so knowledgable and efficient They were kind and did a great installation accommodating all our requirements The hub tub was everything and more than I wanted So happy with it. I would highly recommend them you will not be disappointed with them They also have a great after care service R Gavin
Spyrys Hot Tubs is rated 5.00 based on 54 reviews