Spoiled Brat Reviews

10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Spoiled Brat deliver?

How can I contact Spoiled Brat?

Unit 7 Wilson Business Park
1 Queen Elizabeth Avenue
Hillington

Categories:
Fashion
Clothing
Fashion Accessories

Tell us how Spoiled Brat made you happy

"Lovely quality of clothes and a great fit. The customer care team are very helpful and resolved a problem I had with a return quickly and easily."
Are you Spoiled Brat? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered a few times now. Each time delivery has been quick, clothing is great quality with good materials. Great Customer service who are quick to respond when needed"
"Fantastic customer service Couldn’t be happier. Answered all my emails quickly"
"Fantastic shop! Really good easy experience with great products."
"My dress didn’t fit unfortunately but the staff made it so easy to send this back & issue a refund within 2 days!"
"Great quick service 100%. Purchased a few wildfox sweaters from here & every item has been great Quality & exactly what it looked like on the pictures. I wont buy from anywhere else now as i know what i'm getting here and the customer service team couldn't be more helpful - 100%"
"Received great customer service today from Emails were replied to promptly and helped me out with my return. Beautiful clothes too"
"Amazing website easy to navigate and find the product. Great customer service and advice with sizing etc. Fast delivery"
"customer service went above and beyond to find my refund and kept in constant contact regarding the status of this. Very helpful throughout"
"My wife purchased a sweatshirt but it failed to arrive so I contacted the company to be told it had. After numerous emails and getting nowhere i contacted Royal Mail who informed me it had been addressed wrong by Spoiled Brat. I informed the company of this to which they told me there was nothing they could do and can't afford to refund me either so i started a claim with PayPal. The evidence Spoiled Brat submitted was the royal Mail slip which had been altered to make it look like my address to stop me getting a refund they also started a claim with Royal Mail for lost goods in order to get payed twice. I've now informed the mail fraud team and PayPal who are both looking into it and after professional advice I've been told to take court action"
"This company left me £200 out of pocket when it took my money for a jacket I never received when it when bust. After going into administration, it then relaunched immediately with a nearly identical trading name and website owned by the SAME PEOPLE. They never responded to my emails and I have never received my refund or the jacket. DO NOT USE! SCAM ARTISTS/CON company. They ignore and delete every negative review I leave them on social media, marking it as 'spam' because they don't care about their customers."
"6 months into the year. I'm still waiting for 4 sets that i ordered and paid for and no one is getting back to me to assist me with my issue."
"One star is honestly too much praise for this company. I ordered a pair of Hunter boots from the site, when I received the item the boots were moldy! I immediately contacted the company to send back the product for a refund but they refused to pay postage, I argued this for a period of time and then decided to cut my losses and send back the faulty item from my own pocket. The company then offered me a exchange note as it was received out of their returns date. Completely gone to waste as I do not want to exchange anything with them and they have stolen my money. Rude customer service a disgrace to e commerce."
"I ordered a jacket from this company and paid £2 more than standard retail price for the jacket (£2), and £9.99 to have it delivered by Royal Mail First Class tracked. I received the wrong jacket, and that too, 6 days late. I informed the company and opened a paypal dispute. In the paypal dispute, they gave me a tracking number for HERMES and did not respond to any of my questions as to why it was late, and why I was sent the wrong item. I then emailed the company for the 3rd time, who the owner Susan then stated she had sent me an email before "and it could have gone in my SPAM box". No, I never received. She then apologised and said she would refund me, and provided me with a returns label. Cleverly, the company have a "you need to upgrade this with a tracking number " as we cannot refund any items without a tracking number. I am so disgusted with the ethics of this company and i highly warn everyone else to stay away. I thought they would have atleast refunded out of kind gesture, seeing as the mistake was THEIRS and not mine."
"Awesome website which provides excellent service and love all their brands and products , I shop here at least once as month and have done for at least 3 years! Can't get enough of wildfox!"
"The customer service was really helpful and answered quickly. My order was dispatched same day and arrived with me quickly, nicely packaged and a free hairbrush! I have made 3 orders so far and love the product, it saves me importing these brands from the usa as the import duty fees are ridiculous!"
"I purchased a gift voucher for a friends birthday as she's in love with the Spoiled Brat products, who isn't! The customer service i received from them was second to none. They were so helpful and ensured that delivery of the voucher and message went smoothly. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and would recommend this site to anyone. One very happy customer here who will be spreading the word to everyone she knows! :-) Ps I have also bought stuff for myself too!!!!"
"Spoiled brat is the best! I dont know why everyone complain?! Come one, no company would refund you guys just like that, they have to check and that needs time 2, 3 or 4 days... Try zara or any other shop and you'll see what "aweful" means. The only thing that disappointed me is, when i made an order and theynmade a mistake with a size but to their credit they sent out correct size straight away and collected the other one. -( buuuut still love spoiledbrat! SB I WISH I COULD GIVE YOU 10 stars because you and the customer service deserve it and I have placed aaaaaaloooot of orders Cheers"
"Love this store , have been a customer for 4 years & find they go out of their way for me. They always have a brilliant selection of new clothing , cool brands and great sales and discounts. Delivery is always quick, usually with a few freebies (hairbrush & sweeties!!) feel really bad about these bad reviews - they are a lovely bunch of people who I have met at their pop up shops quite a few times , people only use these sites to say bad things which is why I felt compelled to come Here and say something positive about my real experience- keep up the good work guys xx"
Spoiled Brat is rated 3.31 based on 26 reviews