Spoiled Brat Reviews

Categories:
Fashion
Clothing
Fashion Accessories

How would you rate Spoiled Brat?

15 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ceri

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Spoiled Brat in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"This company left me £200 out of pocket when it took my money for a jacket I never received when it when bust. After going into administration, it then relaunched immediately with a nearly identical trading name and website owned by the SAME PEOPLE. They never responded to my emails and I have never received my refund or the jacket. DO NOT USE! SCAM ARTISTS/CON company. They ignore and delete every negative review I leave them on social media, marking it as 'spam' because they don't care about their customers."
Zesizwe Hadebe
Unverified Reviewer
"6 months into the year. I'm still waiting for 4 sets that i ordered and paid for and no one is getting back to me to assist me with my issue."
"One star is honestly too much praise for this company. I ordered a pair of Hunter boots from the site, when I received the item the boots were moldy! I immediately contacted the company to send back the product for a refund but they refused to pay postage, I argued this for a period of time and then decided to cut my losses and send back the faulty item from my own pocket. The company then offered me a exchange note as it was received out of their returns date. Completely gone to waste as I do not want to exchange anything with them and they have stolen my money. Rude customer service a disgrace to e commerce."
"I ordered a jacket from this company and paid £2 more than standard retail price for the jacket (£2), and £9.99 to have it delivered by Royal Mail First Class tracked. I received the wrong jacket, and that too, 6 days late. I informed the company and opened a paypal dispute. In the paypal dispute, they gave me a tracking number for HERMES and did not respond to any of my questions as to why it was late, and why I was sent the wrong item. I then emailed the company for the 3rd time, who the owner Susan then stated she had sent me an email before "and it could have gone in my SPAM box". No, I never received. She then apologised and said she would refund me, and provided me with a returns label. Cleverly, the company have a "you need to upgrade this with a tracking number " as we cannot refund any items without a tracking number. I am so disgusted with the ethics of this company and i highly warn everyone else to stay away. I thought they would have atleast refunded out of kind gesture, seeing as the mistake was THEIRS and not mine."
Sarah Hutton
Verified Reviewer
"Awesome website which provides excellent service and love all their brands and products , I shop here at least once as month and have done for at least 3 years! Can't get enough of wildfox!"
Natalie Sharples
Verified Reviewer
"The customer service was really helpful and answered quickly. My order was dispatched same day and arrived with me quickly, nicely packaged and a free hairbrush! I have made 3 orders so far and love the product, it saves me importing these brands from the usa as the import duty fees are ridiculous!"
"I purchased a gift voucher for a friends birthday as she's in love with the Spoiled Brat products, who isn't! The customer service i received from them was second to none. They were so helpful and ensured that delivery of the voucher and message went smoothly. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and would recommend this site to anyone. One very happy customer here who will be spreading the word to everyone she knows! :-) Ps I have also bought stuff for myself too!!!!"
"Spoiled brat is the best! I dont know why everyone complain?! Come one, no company would refund you guys just like that, they have to check and that needs time 2, 3 or 4 days... Try zara or any other shop and you'll see what "aweful" means. The only thing that disappointed me is, when i made an order and theynmade a mistake with a size but to their credit they sent out correct size straight away and collected the other one. -( buuuut still love spoiledbrat! SB I WISH I COULD GIVE YOU 10 stars because you and the customer service deserve it and I have placed aaaaaaloooot of orders Cheers"
"Love this store , have been a customer for 4 years & find they go out of their way for me. They always have a brilliant selection of new clothing , cool brands and great sales and discounts. Delivery is always quick, usually with a few freebies (hairbrush & sweeties!!) feel really bad about these bad reviews - they are a lovely bunch of people who I have met at their pop up shops quite a few times , people only use these sites to say bad things which is why I felt compelled to come Here and say something positive about my real experience- keep up the good work guys xx"
"Absolute shambolic experience , worst customer service ever , ordered Feb still waiting for money back via PayPal resolution service which I will get , really unnecessary and damaging to their reputation but they clearly don't care at all Never use this company if you care about your money as you will struggle for months to get it back"
"I ordered an item off the site- at no point during the purchase process did they mention that the item was on back order and not currently in stock. It has taken a month, way to much back and forth and no action or refund because they were having trouble with thier PayPal. I'm sure they still managed to take people's money out. PayPal not working is not even a thing. I could go into the ins and outs of it all but it makes me to angry. Basically just read the other negative reviews- I have had the same experience. They are disorganised and it's infuriating. Save yourselves the frustration. I still haven't received my refund. They are a nightmare."
"Wish I had read reviews be for I ordered Been ripped off but credit card company will help get my money back hopefully This company only buys brands when they have sold them so do yourself a favour and buy direct from the brand otherwise you will be waiting forever . Was promised delivery in 3 days but arrived after 12,too late for my event Sent goods back as instructed but they now say should have sent back to main supplier even though I printed out the returns label which clearly stated there address.the parcel was attempted delivery but then spent 5 days at the post office waiting to be collected so my refund could be processed.now they say will have to check that it's still in date for refund,astonishing!! Let's see!seem to be looking for reasons not to give money back!!"
"Their website states that all orders will be dispatched the same day if ordered before 1pm. I placed my order on the 25/06 but only received a dispatch email on the 30/06. Worst of all, the tracking information that they provided revealed that my order was actually shipped on the 02/07. Their company did not live up to their promises and deceived customers. I did not want to receive my order but my flatmate wrongly accepted it. Upon inspecting I realised two of the items are damaged/faulty - the tag on the white purse isn't sewed on straight, and one side of the dog purse has the logo cut off. The pink blazer looks very different to the image online - the colour isn't pastel. This entire shopping experience has been nothing but disappointment. I wanted to return my entire order with the postage covered for a full refund. But when I posted the above comment on their facebook page the comment was immediately blocked by them and deleted - meaning they were completely aware of the situation and just chose to neglect and prevent other customers from knowing how awful they are. I will be contacting the trading standards about this."
"This company have had a returned item ( i sent recorded delivery) for 17 days and have not yet refunded even though I have emailed them 3 times. The return address is a flat in Glasgow not a business address- so why have they kept my money for so long? Each email reply I get informs me they take 14 days to refund- ridiculous! Taking the case to Paypal now. Avoid this company"
"I had ordered from Spoiled Brat a couple of times without problems, apart from the delivery taking up to 2 weeks. With my recent order, everything changed. The product was too short also much shorter than displayed on the site. I requested a returns form and was informed I had to return it to the manufacturer in the USA and cover the costs. I never order from the USA, due to the shipping costs. I did some research on Consumer Rights to see if the retailer can demand return to manufacturer, which clearly he can not, the law states a returns policy cannot restrict or remove legal rights but merely add to them. Also I was told if I sent it back to them (the retailer) they would deduct shipping costs to USA from the refund, which is also illegal. Refund must be given in whole and anything else billed separately. I tried several times explaining this to the retailer and even sent a link to a government site which stated the same. I was then told this discussion was over and am now being ignored. I am very mad about the whole situation and have logged complaints with Consumer Rights and Trading Standards."
Spoiled Brat is rated 2.33 based on 15 reviews