Splashbacks UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splashbacks UK
Read Splashbacks UK Reviews

About Splashbacks UK:

Coordinated to your colour scheme, our bespoke designs, unique to your kitchen or bathroom could be just what you have been looking for! Using toughened glass we can design and manufacture to any shape or style, including around your sockets and corners for a complete fit. Splashbacks can be coloured to match any paint brand, or can be printed with any design.
If you are looking for inspiration please contact us and our dedicated staff will be happy to help.

Based in Belfast, Northern Ireland, we began by supplying and installing splashbacks to local home owners. For the last few years, we have been working alongside companies such as Starplan, Dream Doors and Intoto Kitchens.

Due to demand from across the UK we have now released a user friendly website that allows anyone from the UK to order great quality Splashbacks at a great price!

Custom dimensioned splashback arrived on time, in excellent packaging and fit perfectly where it needed to.
I don’t write reviews usually but we are so impressed with the service and final product, we wanted to share our experience. From the early communication to the delivery and the actual splashback, we couldn’t recommend the company more.
Splashbacks UK 5 star review on 23rd August 2021
Perfect product and service. If you are unsure of the size you need, I recommend you measure the space and they will calculate the size of splash back you need. Worked for me! Fitted it myself with the clear silicone and instructions provided, simple enough! Well deserved 5 *****
Splashbacks UK 5 star review on 23rd August 2021
Very good quality product, nice contact and quick delivery. Highly recommend this company.
The splash back fits perfectly in with my kitchen, the colour varied slightly in shade to the image on line but not enough to be an issue. The fitting kit worked easily and l was really happy with how it looked.
Splashbacks UK 5 star review on 22nd August 2021
Ordered our splashback of London scene ,and expected it to be ages in coming. Turned up much sooner than expected.Fits perfectly,looks great, a real talking piece in the kitchen. Looks more like a work of art than part of kitchen.. Many comments.we love it..
Product is exactly as I imagined it would look. Very good quality. I would use this company again.
Purchased during lockdown, but really good coms and service, fits like a glove and is beautiful 😍
I was a little hesitant about ordering a bright Orange splash back as o wondered if it would be too much. I am so glad I did, it fitted perfectly and looks wonderful against my light blue cabinets. Thank you
Splashbacks UK 5 star review on 21st August 2021 Splashbacks UK 5 star review on 21st August 2021
I am very pleased with my splash back it fitted well and looks lovely adds colour and elegance to the kitchen
I am delighted with my splashback. I had given my own picture and couldn’t be more pleased with the result. It looks brilliant in my kitchen. Lots of my friends have asked for details of how I purchased it. I would definitely recommend Splashbacks UK.
Fab service, delivered in good time. Really happy with my splashback.
Splashbacks UK 5 star review on 21st August 2021
The panel was easy to fit and the exact measurement as ordered. Everyone who has seen it was impressed.
Delighted with my splash back. Excellent service. It makes a real feature in our kitchen. Thank you all very much. Would totally recommend I didn't communicate with the company Just placed my order and it arrived well within the time frame but with comprehensive delivery details
The product was excellent and fairly easy to fit. I used glue to fix it and was a bit sceptical when I felt the weight of the splash back but it has fixed excellently.
I wanted a splashback to match the paint on my kitchen walls. The match is perfect. Definately the right choice.
I was delighted to find I could match the colour of the splashback to my paint colour. The quality is good and I'm very pleased with the product. The splashback needed a longer time to dry than I expected and was heavy so needed extra support to keep it in place whilst it dried. However, the finished result was worth it.
Order not fulfilled after eleven weeks We placed an order just short of £400 with splashbacks uk on the 23rd of June 2020. Their delivery policy is 6 weeks on the product we ordered. Even allowing for COVID it has now been eleven weeks. We were sent a form email saying they have problems with the printer getting ink and when we email asking for more detail as to when the order would be fulfilled, no reply We have asked for our money back and again no reply, but after an extended period, we received an email saying our order was now in QA and they would not give a refund. That was two or more weeks ago. Quality assuring a sheet of printed glass takes minutes not weeks. I have now come to the opinion they have no intention of fulfilling the order, possibly along with many other customers, just do the maths. I have now referred them to trading standard. Caution this is not splashback.co.uk but splashbacksuk.com who are a different company
We have been in touch many times regards the delays on printed orders. Unfortunately, the delays have been beyond our control, this is not an excuse it is a reason. We had major delays with importing ink and toner for the printer and we also had issues with a huge increase in sales, as most people at home turned to diy projects. We have stayed in touch with customers as best possible, but we are a small company, so a few staff off on furlough or having to isolate has a huge impact on our time frames as we make everything bespoke. We have apologized several times to Mr Boland and offered him discount or money back, beyond that what more can we do. The situation at present is having more of an impact than we predicated and we are doing all we can with limited staff to try and get through it. Some people are in this together, and some I guess are not. I am sorry you felt the need to leave such a bad review. I am not sure what the reference to another company at the end of this review is in regards to, we don't pretend to anything but splashbacksUk.
Product looks really good and a great service with very useful information. Thank you.
I purchased a splashback just before Christmas and it looks absolutely brilliant in the kitchen, the service and communication from receiving the order was very informative. Highly recommended. Chris, Chorley
Splashbacks UK is rated 4.73 based on 197 reviews