Splashbacks UK Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Splashbacks UK

About Splashbacks UK: Coordinated to your colour scheme, our bespoke designs, unique to your kitchen or bathroom could be just what you have been looking for! Using toughened glass we can design and manufacture to any shape or style, including around your sockets and corners for a complete fit. Splashbacks can be coloured to match any paint brand, or can be printed with any design.
If you are looking for inspiration please contact us and our dedicated staff will be happy to help.

Based in Belfast, Northern Ireland, we began by supplying and installing splashbacks to local home owners. For the last few years, we have been working alongside companies such as Starplan, Dream Doors and Intoto Kitchens.

Due to demand from across the UK we have now released a user friendly website that allows anyone from the UK to order great quality Splashbacks at a great price!

Jennifer Friend
Jennifer Friend
Verified Buyer
"A beautiful bespoke painted glass splashback is now in place of honour in my refurbished kitchen. The colours are so accurate. I’m so pleased and very proud of my purchase. Thank you so much."
Ali Clark
"Excellent product but waiting time a little longer than I would have liked."
Verified Buyer
"Made exactly to my personalised specifications. Looked exactly as I had expected. Very pleased with my splash back."
Synamon Harvey-Forre
Verified Buyer
"Very poor product and customer service. The advert for the product says the splashback is toughened this is not the case and upon the splashback cracking under heat they will not replace it or issue a refund. Products not as described, and having to go through trading standards and small claims court to obtain my money back. In addition had to wait 4 weeks for the product which to me seems a long time and now it doesn’t even work. Very poor attitude told me it’s my fault the splashback is cracked even though it’s described as toughened and it isn’t, they want me to buy another one!"
Julia Killick
Verified Buyer
"A really different splashback...kept informed all through the purchasing and delivery process. Excellent , thankyou"
"Delivered on time and well packaged. Millimetre perfect in size."
TONY GUINN
Verified Buyer
"The splash back is excellent quality, the adhesive supplied was very helpful, major manufacturers of range cookers and splash backs wont recommend any adhesive at all .it was even packed better than any other splash back I've fitted over the last 30 years. I look forward to using you again soon."
"Delivered before time and fits to perfection."
Sally Marshall
Verified Buyer
"It arrived exactly as ordered and was very easy to fit."
RAYMOND TUCKER
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, Quality of splashback first class."
GUY MOULTRIE
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, great communication, good price and delivered on time. What more can a customer ask for."
William Quilter
Verified Buyer
"Did not realise the length of time it would take to arrive but this was my fault not understanding the production process, having said that the product arrived with possibly the best packaging to keep the glass safe I've ever had, very very pleased thank you."
Brenda Cairns
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service arrived in time so pleased with it"
DERECK READ
Verified Buyer
"Good communication, well packaged and competitive price."
"Appears to be exactly what we wanted. Looks good."
"Couldnt fault this company. We ordered a white splashback so a straightforward order but nonetheless the order process and customer service was very good."
MARC ROBSON
Verified Buyer
"Firstly I am yet to receive my splash back. Secondly, I have mentioned this in an email, the lack of communication makes it very hard to get things organised. My kitchen fitter is having to wait on me to get him to come and fit the splash back in order to complete the last bit of tiling. As I said in the email, a rough idea of delivery at the point of order would be helpful. I had to email to chase up my order which, when I finally got a response, said it should be with the courier within two days. A week later, after hearing nothing, I emailed again to be told it had not passed quality control and needed redoing. I appreciate your desire to get everything right, but letting me know it would be a longer wait would be reassuring. As well as a common courtesy. I fully expect I will get a good quality product at some point - I still don’t know when. I do, however, feel that customer care/relations could be improved massively."
Thomas John Francis
Verified Buyer
"Received the splashbacks as ordered.Packaging was incredible I don't think the splashbacks would get the slightest damage in that packaging. The splashbacks themselves were perfect the colour matches the bathroom decor even better than I thought. Many thanks for the product the bathroom is now complete."
"I ordered a specific size in clear glass with pre-drilled holes. Arrived faster than expected and is just perfect. Would highly recommend."
"Really happy with the service and quality"
"I found everything went well from ordering to delivery. I did notice other customer complaining about waiting times in other reviews but this is clearly set out in the t&c's so this didn't concern me. Any contact I made was always answered in an helpful way."
"Good quality product, and delivered very quickly. The splash back looks stunning and would recommend this company. Only issue was the cost of postage, not cheap."
Martin Gibbs
Verified Buyer
"Fits beautifully at the back of our AGA. Rest of kitchen yet to be finished,so contact me in a fortnight."
Splashbacks UK is rated 4.74 based on 119 reviews