Splashbacks UK Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Splashbacks UK

About Splashbacks UK: Coordinated to your colour scheme, our bespoke designs, unique to your kitchen or bathroom could be just what you have been looking for! Using toughened glass we can design and manufacture to any shape or style, including around your sockets and corners for a complete fit. Splashbacks can be coloured to match any paint brand, or can be printed with any design.
If you are looking for inspiration please contact us and our dedicated staff will be happy to help.

Based in Belfast, Northern Ireland, we began by supplying and installing splashbacks to local home owners. For the last few years, we have been working alongside companies such as Starplan, Dream Doors and Intoto Kitchens.

Due to demand from across the UK we have now released a user friendly website that allows anyone from the UK to order great quality Splashbacks at a great price!

Jennifer Friend
Jennifer Friend
Verified Buyer
"A beautiful bespoke painted glass splashback is now in place of honour in my refurbished kitchen. The colours are so accurate. I’m so pleased and very proud of my purchase. Thank you so much."
Ali Clark
"Excellent product but waiting time a little longer than I would have liked."
"Made exactly to my personalised specifications. Looked exactly as I had expected. Very pleased with my splash back."
"Looking back at the whole experience, I would not recommend this company. Firstly the delivery was delayed far beyond what they advised and only after chasing them repeatedly. On first appearance, the grey mirrored splashbacks looked fine and they do look great on the wall, but after I (very, very carefully) installed them with our kitchen fitter, we noticed some surface scratches in two of the three glass panels that we had ordered, one if which is quite deep and can be felt if you run your mail across it. Obviously we did not see these scratches before we stuck them to the wall with adhesive and there is absolutely no way that we did this whilst installing them. You would have to do something pretty aggressively with a sharp tool to create the scratch that is present. The scratch was caused before they dispatched the panels from their premises, no question. I tried to inform Splashbacks UK and it was a nightmare trying to get old of someone. Eventually after weeks of chasing and messaging them through their website, someone got back to me saying that because I had already installed them, they could not do anything and the only solution they gave me, was to purchase car windscreen polishing kit off Amazon to try and polish the scratches out. Thanks, very helpful! Now, a vertical crack in the bottom corner of the end panel which is about 2 inches high has appeared. This has not been caused by any accidental impact, therefore I assume that the panel had an inherent weakness that has now come out. I have emailed SplashbacksUK again about his, but no doubt they will come up with some cock an bull story to explain why it has happened and of course why it won’t be any fault of theirs and no doubt it will take them weeks, if not months, to get back to me. Oh, in addition, week ago I ordered an additional small fill piece to go underneath the extractor opening which is 600x200mm. This has still not been delivered, but I am intrigued to see if it arrives without it looking like it was manufactured and packaged up at their premises by Edward Scissor Hands. Also don’t try calling them, no one ever answers the phone. If you want my advice, don’t waste your time ordering delicate finishing products such as glass splashbacks from companies like SplashbacksUK off the internet. Go to a local glass specialist and get them to correctly measure, manufacture and fit the glass splashback. It may cost a little bit more, but my god I wish I had don’t this."
Hilary Sharman
Verified Buyer
"EXCELLENT SERVICE! -friendly, prompt, helpful and efficient when dealing with my order for a bespoke Splashback using a Shutterstock image from them. It came very quickly, was well packaged and looks beautiful. Thank-you so much, I wish all companies could be this good! Hilary Sharman, Torquay."
"The image print that we received for approval before printing was not very helpful in determining what the final product would look like. As a result, we are now stuck with a splashback that we do not like. Since the images provided for review are not accurate, Splashbacks UK should consider amending their policy for returns and amendments. Overall, a very bad experience."
We at Splashbacks are sorry you do not like the print pattern chosen. We were unaware that you were unhappy with the print.
If you wish to get in touch with us directly we can of course try and resolve this for you as best possible.
We have the image prints online and also an image gallery to try and give the best representation of the product, but we do appreciate it can be difficult when computer resolutions/colours and backlighting on screens can make the image look different compared to the actual print.
Our print quality is the best available, from your review we understand it is just the image that you do not like?
We would not want you to be stuck with an image you do not like, we can certainly get you a replacement in a different image for a discount cost. Just get in touch.
Malcolm Christy
Verified Buyer
"Great site for ordering made easy and costs are very reasonable, information on how long order will take and when it will be delivered."
Joan Gibbs
Verified Buyer
"Made to measure, exact fit."
"Very happy with splashback. All went perfect from order to delivery to fitting. Thank you"
"Came in good time and safely packaged. Got the bluebell wood splashback and it looks fantastic. Easy to fit ourselves with the adhesive"
"Easy ordering process, instructions for measuring and fitting spot on and was quick to do, arrived well packaged."
Nora Morris
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use, appreciated being able to use my own photo as couldn't find any other company that did this. Good quality poduct"
Jan Wosiek
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a colour matched splashback. Communication was good throughout, item arrived when stated and extremely well packaged. The colour matching was spot on as were the installation instructions. Has finished the kitchen off perfectly."
Synamon Harvey-Forre
Verified Buyer
"Very poor product and customer service. The advert for the product says the splashback is toughened this is not the case and upon the splashback cracking under heat they will not replace it or issue a refund. Products not as described, and having to go through trading standards and small claims court to obtain my money back. In addition had to wait 4 weeks for the product which to me seems a long time and now it doesn’t even work. Very poor attitude told me it’s my fault the splashback is cracked even though it’s described as toughened and it isn’t, they want me to buy another one!"
Hello,

In response to this complaint, we did apologise and refund this customer.

They were obviously very upset that the mirror glass was not toughened. It does state on our website on the mirror order pages that the mirror is not toughened but they had not spotted that in the description of the product.
The advert online had stated incorrectly that the mirror was toughened and for this reason the customer was refunded and given an apology.
We did not ask the customer to pay for a replacement. We had indicated that if they wanted a reorder in a coloured or printed toughened glass that there would be a difference in the cost compared to that paid for the mirror.
They did not have to go through small claims court this is untrue.
We also did not state that it was their fault the mirror cracked, it cracked because it is not toughened.
Julia Killick
Verified Buyer
"A really different splashback...kept informed all through the purchasing and delivery process. Excellent , thankyou"
"Delivered on time and well packaged. Millimetre perfect in size."
TONY GUINN
Verified Buyer
"The splash back is excellent quality, the adhesive supplied was very helpful, major manufacturers of range cookers and splash backs wont recommend any adhesive at all .it was even packed better than any other splash back I've fitted over the last 30 years. I look forward to using you again soon."
"Delivered before time and fits to perfection."
Sally Marshall
Verified Buyer
"It arrived exactly as ordered and was very easy to fit."
RAYMOND TUCKER
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, Quality of splashback first class."
GUY MOULTRIE
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, great communication, good price and delivered on time. What more can a customer ask for."
William Quilter
Verified Buyer
"Did not realise the length of time it would take to arrive but this was my fault not understanding the production process, having said that the product arrived with possibly the best packaging to keep the glass safe I've ever had, very very pleased thank you."
Brenda Cairns
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service arrived in time so pleased with it"
Splashbacks UK is rated 4.70 based on 129 reviews