Splashbacks UK Reviews

4.7
Based on 205 reviews
Read Splashbacks UK Reviews

About Splashbacks UK:

Coordinated to your colour scheme, our bespoke designs, unique to your kitchen or bathroom could be just what you have been looking for! Using toughened glass we can design and manufacture to any shape or style, including around your sockets and corners for a complete fit. Splashbacks can be coloured to match any paint brand, or can be printed with any design.
If you are looking for inspiration please contact us and our dedicated staff will be happy to help.

Based in Belfast, Northern Ireland, we began by supplying and installing splashbacks to local home owners. For the last few years, we have been working alongside companies such as Starplan, Dream Doors and Intoto Kitchens.

Due to demand from across the UK we have now released a user friendly website that allows anyone from the UK to order great quality Splashbacks at a great price!

Splashbacks UK 1 star review on 26th February 2022
Nicola Ulldemolins
Splashbacks UK 5 star review on 22nd August 2021
Katarina Smith
Sarah Kay
Sarah Kay
Pamela Marshall
Very poor service from this company and wish I had never used them. We ordered a satin glass splashback colour matched to our wall colour (Misty Morning). Having received the glass it was clear they had painted it the wrong colour as it didn't match our wall colour at all. We made contact with the company and issued images of the glass panel in place against the wall colour detailing the mistake but they responded asking for the panel to be placed in natural light against the manufacturer paint chart (see attached image). Once submitted they discounted this image stating they thought it was the same when you cross reference between several of the photos I issued. The image against the colour chart in my opinion shows they have accidently used the paint colour Ilusion and not Misty Morning as ordered. I understand its an easy to make mistakes but the nasty responses from this company are well below an acceptable standard. I initially went onto their website to post a review so other people could be warned about this company but I found they only allow reviews from customers they choose and I wasn't allowed to post a review. (Please see screen shot after trying to review) I made a personal request to the review company to be able to post a fair review of my experience after submitting proof of trading with this company. Do not trust this company!! I am currently reviewing a course of action with trading standards.
Splashbacks UK 1 star review on 26th February 2022
Hi, The photo of the colour I am currently approving. We colour match and customers pick a paint colour as a guide. I honestly do not understand how this is an error, it looks like a colour match to me. It will never look the same on glass as it does on your wall due to them being different materials that reflect light differently - but the complaint about colour is not valid here, this is a harsh review and again we are baffled how you think the colour is 'completely different'.
Sorry, I also meant to add - we can't stop anyone from leaving a review. It's a public platform and anyone that has ordered can easily leave a review. We have replied to you over 5 times regarding this complaint repeating the same message. The colour match is to Misty Morning and the colour MATCH is completely fine and passed our quality checks. The photo in my opinion is a good also shows a good colour match, I honestly don't know how you see this as extremely different.
Good quality. Looks stunning on the wall behind the hob. Makes a nice feature in my new kitchen. Delivery was quicker than I expected. Very good service all round.
Recently had a new kitchen fitted and on reviews ordered a splash back from this company. Easy to order, great range ( matched to farrow and ball strong white) - bespoke glass. Reasonable price. Great comma throughput and installed easily today. Really pleased and would recommend!
Well pleased we ours great pic good size ,was kept informed all along and came well
Lovely splash back. Had to wait a little while for it but all good
Delighted with this splashback and very impressed with the service.
Lovely splashback. Very pleased with it. Longer than expected delivery time but I was kept well informed. Thank you.
very happy with product. special mention to customer service who provided regular updates throughout ordering process.
Custom dimensioned splashback arrived on time, in excellent packaging and fit perfectly where it needed to.
I don’t write reviews usually but we are so impressed with the service and final product, we wanted to share our experience. From the early communication to the delivery and the actual splashback, we couldn’t recommend the company more.
Splashbacks UK 5 star review on 23rd August 2021
Perfect product and service. If you are unsure of the size you need, I recommend you measure the space and they will calculate the size of splash back you need. Worked for me! Fitted it myself with the clear silicone and instructions provided, simple enough! Well deserved 5 *****
Splashbacks UK 5 star review on 23rd August 2021
Very good quality product, nice contact and quick delivery. Highly recommend this company.
The splash back fits perfectly in with my kitchen, the colour varied slightly in shade to the image on line but not enough to be an issue. The fitting kit worked easily and l was really happy with how it looked.
Splashbacks UK 5 star review on 22nd August 2021
Ordered our splashback of London scene ,and expected it to be ages in coming. Turned up much sooner than expected.Fits perfectly,looks great, a real talking piece in the kitchen. Looks more like a work of art than part of kitchen.. Many comments.we love it..
Product is exactly as I imagined it would look. Very good quality. I would use this company again.
Purchased during lockdown, but really good coms and service, fits like a glove and is beautiful 😍
I was a little hesitant about ordering a bright Orange splash back as o wondered if it would be too much. I am so glad I did, it fitted perfectly and looks wonderful against my light blue cabinets. Thank you
Splashbacks UK 5 star review on 21st August 2021 Splashbacks UK 5 star review on 21st August 2021
I am very pleased with my splash back it fitted well and looks lovely adds colour and elegance to the kitchen
I am delighted with my splashback. I had given my own picture and couldn’t be more pleased with the result. It looks brilliant in my kitchen. Lots of my friends have asked for details of how I purchased it. I would definitely recommend Splashbacks UK.
Fab service, delivered in good time. Really happy with my splashback.
Splashbacks UK is rated 4.72 based on 205 reviews