Spire Aesthetics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Spire Aesthetics

Tell us how Spire Aesthetics made you happy
Spire was excellent in his care of me during the procedure; he kept checking in on me, asking if I was okay and if I needed anything.
I had HIFU treatment three months ago. My before and after photos attest to the procedure's success. Spire, you are an asset to the industry. Thank you very much.
My consulatant has done thousands of these procedures and explained everything to me. That’s why I opted to Hifu, I felt very confident with you guys
After I was diagnosed, I consulted different surgeons and discussed different options. I eventually decided that HIFU was the perfect option for me to lose my double chin
I could do, basically anything I wanted to do within two to three days of the surgery. There wasn’t a lot of pain involved. Highly recommended
I booked a HIFU facial and paid a deposit of £50. It was postponed twice, first I agreed due to the challenge Helene had with cars. A few days after I got a call when on my way to the appointment that she was 45min delayed. I could not wait for this delay and lost trust, when writing they turned unprofessional as you can see in the below screenshot of a message from Helene. I suggest you find another practitioner as this company is simply a scam to say it lightly.
After an hour in the cryotherapy chamber, I felt safe and comfortable in a professional, comfortable and tranquil environment.
Every staff member is highly trained and exceptionally knowledgeable. New and unique therapies are readily available, however they may only be accessible in the most advanced clinics in major cities.
Staff members are welcoming and happy to help. A tranquil, peaceful mood is created by the spireaesthetics.
This my first ever bad review! Cryolipolysis Body Treatment. I had this treatment a while back and only giving my review now as I know the treatment would take a while to work and wanted to give these guys the benefit of the doubt . However , the only results I have is my skin being excessively over stretched and therefore looking worse than before which I am mortified by . I made sure that I followed the diet and exercise information to the letter as I was using my savings to pay for this as it was a costly treatment but I had thought the results would be worth it. I am too embarrassed to provide photos . My tummy is the most effected area which is heartbreaking for a woman . The staff are wonderful and that makes it hard to do this review! For them I would give 5 stars!
By CryoPen technique my lesions were removed in one procedure with no risk of infection and no post-care required.
The procedure was explained and I was allowed time to reflect. I went on and my life changed. It is so much improved, so much better.
Non-invasive process and costs are less then facelift surgery
Great results following my HIFU facial treatment in June..!!
I reduced three dress sizes, which still astounds me. Thank you for the wonderful fat freezing procedure, Spire Aesthetics.
The greatest clinic I've ever visited! I've gone to a lot of clinics in the past, but the treatment, counsel, and outcomes from this place have to be among the finest.
Spire is best, they provide excellent services.
The skin tightening results of neuromodulators typically last around 18 months.
WOW. It was really like a mini facelift for my vagina
The results of CryoPen™ treatment are permanent. Thanks Spire