Spanish Marks Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Spanish Marks

Tell us how Spanish Marks made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"I am so happy to have found Spanish Marks. My teacher, Karina never runs out of conversation and supports and challenges me in a really natural relationship that doesn’t feel like a lesson. The preparation tasks help to focus my independent study and I can review all the little corrections through the Skype notes she makes during our chat. I’m now an upper intermediate learner, passing DELE B2 in the summer and with Spanish Marks I intend to keep up my progress towards fluency. Very highly recommended for learning at any level!"
"A great service! The staff are hugely committed and my teacher Sandy is extremely thorough in her teaching. She is enthusiastic about the subject and always answers my questions in a clear and concise way that I can understand. I would highly recommend Spanish Marks as an excellent provider of Spanish lessons."
"Superb- friendly and efficient. Quality teachers, highly recommended to help build competency in Spanish."
"It's a very engaging, flexible and effective way to learn Spanish."
"Very happy with Spanish Marks. The teaching method is very interactive and the teachers very well prepared. Great flexibility allows me to take classes when I can. Highly recommended."
"I can't say enough good things about Spanish Marks, they've been fantastic. They're very reliable and flexible to my busy schedule. The lessons are of a very high standard. I think they're a great balance of grammar/vocab, and encouraging me to speak Spanish and gain confidence by doing so. Sandy makes learning fun and is a pleasure to chat to. Very much deserving of a 5* recommendation."
"Spanish Marks is an amazing way to learn Spanish, very flexible and affordable! The teachers are very personable and enthusiastic!"
"Spanish Marks offer great courses in a style and speed to suit your ability to learn. It's lovely to be able to speak to your tutor in Guatemala. My tutor, Sandy, is just brilliant. She makes me laugh and learn and I really enjoy my weekly 1:1. I have had two blocks of lessons as I wanted to be able to converse a little on our recent travels and it was surprising just how much I could understand and talk. I would thoroughly recommend Spanish Marks if you wish to learn Spanish in a relaxed, informal but effective way with great tutors."
"I started learning Spanish with Spanish Marks just over a year ago averaging around a lesson a week. It has been such a great experience so far, the lessons are a great mix of grammar and conversation. I have gone from knowing zero spanish to actually being able to have a conversation with a decent range of vocabulary (and I am no linguist!). Sandy (my teacher) is so positive and gives me a lot of confidence. Another great thing about Spanish Marks which has made me committed to learning Spanish is the flexibility - I am able to flex my lesson times around my life and from the comfort of my home. One of my dreams is to be fluent in Spanish and able to travel and immerse myself in South and Central American culture. Spanish marks can help me realise that dream."
"Great language course provider - I am really enjoying taking lessons with Spanish Marks. The lessons include grammar and conversation practise, which I particularly wanted to focus on. Also through practising speaking in Spanish with my teacher, I have learnt grammar points and tips that you would not easily find in text book or online. I am very happy that I found Spanish Marks. I would highly recommend them for their quality teaching materials their dedicated staff and company ethos, in giving back to communities."
"I really enjoyed my lessons, I found the material used to be relevant for my stage of learning and I have definitely improved. I wish I had time for more lessons! I once had some problems with the skype connection so I was given an extra lessons for free - a very professional service."
"I am pleased with Spanish Marks online lessons"
"Fantastic way to learn Spanish. They were so flexible to rearrange lessons to fit into my busy schedule. Great value for money, especially for one-to-one sessions. Karina was a fantastic teacher!"
"Spanish Marks are brilliant! My Spanish has improved considerably with the 1:1 support provided by my teacher, Sandy. So much so that I passed by DELE C1 exam last year. The support provided is affordable, flexible and tailored to your needs and learning style, whilst challenging where needed. I also love to travel, so have enjoyed learning about life in Guatemala, and practicing Central American Spanish. Highly recommended!"
"My daughter has been learning for more than 6 month now. Her Spanish has improved significantly. It's a brilliant brilliant way to learn foreign language. Karina is great and very patient teacher. Thank you very much to Spanish-Marks."
"Sandy is fantastic, she tailors to your understanding and doesn’t mind recapping for clarification. The work books help along side the interactive online platform. Excellent company would definitely recommend Spanish marks and Sandy."
"It is a very organized and flexible Spanish learning experience. The manager Rustom reminds you on the morning of the lesson and my teacher Karina is very patient with my learning. The lessons are structured well and good materials are used. In addition to vocabulary and words, grammar is given a lot of importance. Karina prompts me to speak a lot in Spanish and that gave me more confidence to speak the language when I traveled to Southern Spain recently. I highly recommend this school!"
"I really enjoy my lessons with Sandy my tutor. They are really fun, great energy and I look forward to them each week. Sandy is very personable and very patient - always encouraging and helping throughout the lesson. I really enjoy the one to one lessons as can work at a pace that is comfortable for me. I was slightly nervous ahead of my first lesson and doing it over Skype but no need to worry about this at all. Sometimes due to work I do have to re-arrange lessons - Rustom who manages this is always super helpful and polite, it is never a problem. I can't stress enough that this is a great way to learn Spanish - go ahead, you won't regret it!"
"I live in Dubai and what a super convenient way to learn Spanish with an authentic Spanish speaker! Being in my mid thirties and juggling a job, kids and home, I have really appreciated that the classes are flexible, the customer service/teaching is great and the sessions are well structured. I enjoy the one on one experience; it's interactive and provides a great opportunity to use what you learn during every session. I would highly recommend Spanish Marks to any keen Spanish learner :)"
"Spanish Marks helped me so much with my Spanish GCSE. Learning online is really useful as I can take the lesson after school from my bedroom or in between classes at school. My teacher Gaby was patient and friendly and helped me improve my speaking and writing skills so that I got a higher grade. After getting help with Spanish Marks, I felt confident to take Spanish A-level and am now using Spanish Marks to help me with my A-levels."
Spanish Marks is rated 4.97 based on 31 reviews