Spanish Marks Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Spanish Marks

Tell us how Spanish Marks made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"I had a good experience with Spanish Marks on a 10 lesson beginners' course. My tutor was am accomplished teacher: knowledgeable, patient, clear, kind and good humoured, and she made me work hard. The electronic resources are first class and learning over Skype with the use of these resources worked well. I feel I progressed a lot and would happily undertake more lessons with Spanish Marks, as well as recommending them to anyone looking for well-priced, effective Spanish lessons. The learning was fast-paced although a little formulaic, working through a set series of written lessons and homework. For some variety, personally, I would have liked the opportunity to engage in a greater level of conversational learning occasionally. In summary, a good service and value for money."
"Spanish Marks is superb - great, native Spanish-speaking teachers, good materials and the comfort of learning from your own home. I found it very valuable and would give them (and Karina my teacher) top marks. Highly recommend! Anne - London UK."
"A very good service, Katrina and Rustom have been excellent in providing a wonderful service. The only reason I gave 4 is because I tend to book individual lessons and sometimes they get booked up fast for the following week."
"I am preparing for DELE exam. So far very pleased with the customer service and the teachers. Also, affordable prices especially when bought in bulks. I Will definitely recommend."
"Karina has been excellent and I feel like I’m making great progress. So convenient having the lessons over Skype, would highly recommend"
"I have been taking Spanish lessons for two months with Karina Barrios, I knew a little Spanish but it has now greatly improved. I like Karina's style of teaching she is patient and corrects me when I pronounce words wrong, I particularly like this about Her. The lessons are good value I would recommend Spanish Marks for personal tuition."
"My experience of Spanish Marks has been nothing but positive! Karina is a wonderful teacher and is always very well prepared, patient and fun to learn with. I feel that I have improved a lot since starting classes with her, especially in terms of grammar and understanding. In terms of planning my lessons, Spanish Marks are always very flexible and the classes are easy to fit around a busy schedule! I would definitely recommend if you are looking for an affordable, flexible and effective way to learn or practice Spanish."
"Spanish Marks provide a friendly, professional service and can fit around your schedule."
"I began learning Spanish with Spanish Marks several months ago and I am very pleased with the results so far. I find the flexible teaching approach perfectly meets my needs. The lesson format is well constructed with clear learning objects which marries very well with delivery via Skype. Consequently, I would highly recommend Spanish Marks."
"I’ve been taking lessons with Spanish Marks for a few months now and can’t recommend them highly enough! I love the flexible nature of the lessons and the fact that I can take the lessons from the comfort of my home after work. Sandy is a brilliant teacher and tailors the lessons to my needs."
"Extremely happy with my learning experience so far , gaining confidence in speaking and progressing every week. Find this easy to fit into my schedule , change dates to fit around holidays, work etc. Standard of tuition is very high and more attention received than can be gained from a night school class. Can highly recommend"
"Wonderful teachers and very supportive, professional staff! My boys are enjoying taking on line Spanish class and their Spanish is improving! Keep up a good work! Thank you!"
"My 15 year old son really enjoys his private Spanish lessons with Sandy and finds them a great help and confidence boost to his learning."
"Spanish Marks is a great online spanish school, the lessons with Karina are personalised and well structured - I really enjoy every class and would highly recommend"
"Spanish Marks is a great way to learn Spanish. My teacher was really good and was happy to slow things down and explain something if i didn't understand. It's also really flexible so my classes could be rearranged at short notice and we covered anything that I wanted to learn. I have already recommended it to a number of friends and i'll be booking another set of classes soon!"
"Excellent way to learn Spanish! The lessons are well structured and they are very flexible. You can do as many or as few classes as you like, and can book ahead on days that suit you. I'm really happy with this service and my knowledge is progressing rapidly... thank you so much!"
"My teacher is really friendly and clearly knows what she's doing, and the Spanish Marks platform makes our classes really convenient and easy."
"Spanish Marks is an excellent school - great communication, awesome flexibility, fantastic teachers - I highly recommend Spanish Marks!"
"In the words of Tina Turner Spanish Marks are 'Simply the best. I have had many lessons with a lot of other schools but this is the best by far. It is well run by Rustom and my teachers, Sandy and Karina are really superb. I thoroughly enjoy every lesson I have with them. They are professional and very personable. Keep up the good work all! Regards Clive"
"This is my first experience with skype lessons. Before starting the course I was sceptical about the effectiveness of them. I must say that I completely changed my mind thanks to Spanish Marks. I find the quality of their teaching and the material and instruments leveraged during the lessons very effective. In addition, all of their staff I have dealt with so far has been very professional, helpful and flexible in addressing my needs/requirements. I am almost at the end of the first bundle of lessons and I am definitely willing to continue with the second one."
Spanish Marks is rated 4.95 based on 56 reviews