Spanish Marks Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Spanish Marks  Reviews

info@spanishmarks.com

Tell us how Spanish Marks made you happy
I have absolutely loved working with Spanish Marks and my teacher Pablo. I have improved significantly in only a few short weeks and look forward to continuing lessons for a long time. Also, as a disabled person I really appreciate how inclusive and accessible the whole process has been. If you're looking to learn Spanish, look no further!
I have been really enjoying the Spanish lessons with Spanish Marks and have liked the format of them. My teacher is great and really clear at explaining. I like how I can book my Spanish class each week and don't need to have a set time. I would and have recommended Spanish marks to friends and family!
If you want to improve your Spanish the teachers are really good. The one on one lessons are competitively priced and there are discussions about cultures in South America and films amongst many other topics. For me, Spanish Marks has been a very enjoyable experience in addition to it having improved my Spanish.
Excellent tutor and brilliant resources. Karina has been great with my daughter! The website is user friendly and all the lesson contents are available online. The tutor tailors the lesson to the needs of the student. Very flexible in terms of time availability. Strongly recommended.
Me & my Partner started our Spanish lessons a few weeks ago through to process of sign up it was very straight forward and I had someone to help. when we had our first lesson we received emails to confirm our times and teacher, Our teacher is very good and friendly and give us a lot of support and is easy to get on with. you also have a portal to access the work you have done and see your feedback from the Tutor. we are really happy we joined
My partner and I were skeptical about online learning, however we have been learning for 6 months now and we cannot speak highly enough of Spanish Marks. Always very organised with the lessons and very timely - better than us!! Our tutor is brilliant, she is very helpful and will go at the pace we need and if we don't understand something she will try others ways to make things understood. We have making good progress with the homework we are given, and class lessons are structured well. Thumbs up from us!
Spanish Marks Spanish lessons are enjoyable and excellent value for money. Gabi a is teacher great and the school provides lots of good worksheets for covering grammar, on an easy to use website. The lessons are a good mix of conversation and grammar. I’d recommend them to anyone who wants to brush up their Spanish.
These guys are great! 100% recommend to anyone hoping to learn Spanish. You will learn a lot with these guys.
Absolutely loving my Spanish classes with Spanish Marks. The lesson format is easy to follow, my tutor Karina is fabulous. I found Spanish Marks to be very accommodating to the times we required for the lessons & learning from home/online makes it easy to attend.
Excellent teaching, we work on conversational and grammatical Spanish. Great customer service. Affordable. Highly recommend
I'm using Spanish marks for the second time in some years and it is just as pleasant an experience as it was before. Karina is so patient and kind and Rustom is always helpful! Great value for money and a great team of people!
I'm using Spanish Marks for the second time in some years and it is just as pleasant an experience as before. Karina is always really patient and kind with me and Rustom is always really helpful. Great value for money and with great teachers, I'm a very happy customer.
Very good lessons. A combination of conversation and grammar. Just what I asked for.
I take a class with Sandy every week in the early morning (I'm located in Tokyo) and occasionally with Gabi late at night. I feel my Spanish is improving. Sandy is really a good teacher and Gabi as well. The lesson materials are easy to understand and it has a lot of exercises. So far, I am very very satisfied with the lessons at Spanish Marks!
I've been enjoying my lessons with Pablo - a mix of conversation practice and reviewing grammar that I've studied before. I also like learning about what's happening in Guatemala. It's a very well run school and Rustom always responds to any questions, doing whatever's possible to accommodate the needs of students.
The Spanish tuition is excellent. Sandy helped my daughter a lot to improve her Spanish skills for GCSE exams. The methods used are very interactive/ engaging and visual with whiteboard etc. My daughter is easily bored but Sandie was always well prepared and made the lessons fund and interesting. She also gave her revision work. We would like to recommend Sandy as a Spanish Teacher.
Spanish Marks provide excellent 1 to 1 lessons for learning Spanish, for myself in a conversational manner and no doubt for use in a professional aspect too. My teacher, Pablo, is very patient and friendly while being informative and open to any questions, both during class and at any time during the week too. I would highly recommend this company for anyone wanting to learn both South American or European Spanish.
I have been attending classes with Spanish Marks for the last 3 months. Gaby is a great teacher and able to answer any questions I have, she is also very enthusiastic, patient and always has a smile on her face. Having one to one lessons really gives you the opportunity to learn and practice speaking Spanish and at £10 per lesson it is very good value for money!
Very good teachers and very reasonable prices. Recommend to anyone who wants to learn Spanish.
I have been using the services of Spanish Marks for approx 2 years, starting before the first lockdown when the reading group used to meet in Central London; I have had private conversation classes with a couple of teachers in Guatemala (online) and also group conversation classes. Spanish Marks is by far the best Spanish "institute" I have come across. Excellent in every respect and incredibly good value!
Spanish Marks is rated 4.96 based on 180 reviews