Spanish Marks Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Spanish Marks  Reviews

info@spanishmarks.com

Tell us how Spanish Marks made you happy
I have had about 10 lessons so far with Gabriella. She is a wonderful teacher, very patient and funny so the lessons are enjoyable. Spanish marks is great value. I booked the largest bundle of lessons and haven’t regretted it!
My 8 year old girls are having weekly lessons with Spanish Marks. The girls are progressing well and enjoying the challenge. I would recommend the lessons you can also have a free trial to find the right tutor.
I’ve worked with Gaby for a couple of months now. All the lessons are friendly and helpful for improving my Spanish. The website is easy to use and the resources explain new parts of the language very well. Spanish Marks are very accommodating if you need to reschedule lessons and have a lot of flexibility to help you learn when it’s convenient for you. I really enjoy my lessons and would recommend Spanish Marks to anyone looking to improve.
Great service and very affordable! We love our teacher and enjoy speaking with her each lesson we have. The lessons are very structured and well thought out. We also find the booking process for organising lessons very simple and the flexibility suits our busy lives.
Very speedy response to all emails by Rustom and also well organised and convenient classes to suit, especially as I work full time. My teacher Karina is very lovely and patient, particularly when I am often frustrated that I cannot remember and after just a few lessons I feel I am starting to learn. I would really recommend Spanish Marks!
I am really enjoying my lessons with Spanish Marks. Scheduling classes is really easy and it is great value for money. Gaby is a brilliant teacher. She is very enthusiastic, patient and organised. The online resources are great too.
I really enjoy my Spanish lessons with Karina at Spanish Marks. I can learn so much faster in one-to-one lessons and it makes me feel very motivated to get my homework done. I love that Spanish Marks is so flexible and can quickly rearrange a class for me if my schedule changes. I have lots of opprtunity in the classes to practice speaking but also the course is well structured so there's always a clear learning objective and I can (if I do the work!) make great progress. Good value for money too. Highly recommended!
Spanish Marks has been a fantastic way for me to keep up my Spanish and it’s a really convenient and cost-effective option. Sandy is a fantastic teacher and I feel my level of conversation and vocab is always improving! I would recommend to anyone learning as the sessions are tailored to what you want to achieve.
My lessons with Gaby are great, she's so helpful and informative. The format is very flexible and easy to use, with a good focus on both conversation and grammar. The lessons are easy to book and really enjoyable!
I have really enjoyed my sessions with Pablo
I have really enjoyed my spanish classes with pablo, he always has questions and manages to keep the conversation going with the emphasis on me talking with gentle corrections. has also helped me with questions outside of the lessons. highly recommended
Very flexible and cater to a variety of language levels (begginer, GCSE and Alevel). The class environment and lesson resources are superb! Gaby is accomodating and friendly, and has pushed me to develope a deeper understanding of grammer and how it works.
I'm so glad I finally started taking online Spanish lessons. Having the free trial to see what it was like, and having the different options for what you're goal of learning Spanish is really helped me make up my mind to start. Spanish Marks are so flexible and responsive, and really good value for money.
Spanish Marks is great, I’m really enjoying learning a new language. It’s flexible, affordable and has lovely teachers.
Couldn't have asked for a better experience! Flexible lessons, great lesson resources and reliable communication. My teacher Gaby is super kind and works hard to make sure I get the most out of my lessons! Thank you Spanish Marks :)
I'm really pleased I found Spanish Marks, I've had quite a few lessons now and I have to say this format really works for me. My tutor Gabriela besides having a very friendly tutoring style, is flexible in her approach and makes the lessons enjoyable. She quickly developed a good appreciation of my level and speaks with a clear and concise accent (Spanish & English) that is easy to understand.
The classes have been informative and easy to learn
They are not complicated and this helps -
All the tutoring is very clear and friendly 😊👍
I really enjoy my lessons with Pablo, he's very friendly and organised and bases the lessons on my interests. Spanish Marks makes everything very easy for you, from booking lessons to downloading resources. I also enjoy the flexibility, not having to stick to the same timeslot each week.
Brilliant! Our classes have been great. They have been a mix of theory and practise and have improved our Spanish significantly. We have really enjoyed our time with our teach Karina, who was easy to get on with and warm. Would highly recommend!
I have found the conversation classes relaxed, enjoyable, warm hearted and the book club is a lovely friendly atmosphere . I would recommend Spanish Marks unreservedly to anyone wanting to have a fun time learning Spanish!
Spanish Marks is rated 4.96 based on 137 reviews