Spanish Marks Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Spanish Marks

Tell us how Spanish Marks made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"My 15 year old son really enjoys his private Spanish lessons with Sandy and finds them a great help and confidence boost to his learning."
"Spanish Marks is a great online spanish school, the lessons with Karina are personalised and well structured - I really enjoy every class and would highly recommend"
"Spanish Marks is a great way to learn Spanish. My teacher was really good and was happy to slow things down and explain something if i didn't understand. It's also really flexible so my classes could be rearranged at short notice and we covered anything that I wanted to learn. I have already recommended it to a number of friends and i'll be booking another set of classes soon!"
"Excellent way to learn Spanish! The lessons are well structured and they are very flexible. You can do as many or as few classes as you like, and can book ahead on days that suit you. I'm really happy with this service and my knowledge is progressing rapidly... thank you so much!"
"My teacher is really friendly and clearly knows what she's doing, and the Spanish Marks platform makes our classes really convenient and easy."
"Spanish Marks is an excellent school - great communication, awesome flexibility, fantastic teachers - I highly recommend Spanish Marks!"
"In the words of Tina Turner Spanish Marks are 'Simply the best. I have had many lessons with a lot of other schools but this is the best by far. It is well run by Rustom and my teachers, Sandy and Karina are really superb. I thoroughly enjoy every lesson I have with them. They are professional and very personable. Keep up the good work all! Regards Clive"
"This is my first experience with skype lessons. Before starting the course I was sceptical about the effectiveness of them. I must say that I completely changed my mind thanks to Spanish Marks. I find the quality of their teaching and the material and instruments leveraged during the lessons very effective. In addition, all of their staff I have dealt with so far has been very professional, helpful and flexible in addressing my needs/requirements. I am almost at the end of the first bundle of lessons and I am definitely willing to continue with the second one."
"We are very pleased we chose Spanish Marks for our 9 years daughter since she really likes lessons with Karina who is an excellent and profesional tutor. Lessons are interesting and enjoyable. There is never problem with choosing convinient for us timeslot. Highly recommend school."
"I've been learning with Spanish Marks for about two years. The teachers are amazing and happy to adapt to your needs, whether you want to practice grammar or conversation. The flexibility means I can fit classes around a busy work schedule which I would never be able to manage otherwise. I'd definitely recommend the school if you want to learn Spanish but are struggling to find the time"
"I have been having Spanish lessons with Sandy at Spanish Marks for 5 months. My lessons have been superb, she sets a pace that’s suitable for me and has no problems in covering certain words, rules or conversational situations if I want to, or going over past lessons if I need a refresher. Sandy makes the lessons interesting and fun which helps me learn things quicker. The cost of the lessons are very reasonable and the block of 10 lessons (which I book) offer even better value. Rustom who takes care of booking lessons is always available via email and has no problem re arranging lessons if necessary. Thanks Spanish Marks."
"Spanish Marks is an excellent language school which I have no hesitation in recommending. The teachers are experienced and very professional. The website is user friendly and easy to navigate. You can email them with queries and they always reply swiftly. The rates are very reasonable too."
"I am so happy to have found Spanish Marks. My teacher, Karina never runs out of conversation and supports and challenges me in a really natural relationship that doesn’t feel like a lesson. The preparation tasks help to focus my independent study and I can review all the little corrections through the Skype notes she makes during our chat. I’m now an upper intermediate learner, passing DELE B2 in the summer and with Spanish Marks I intend to keep up my progress towards fluency. Very highly recommended for learning at any level!"
"A great service! The staff are hugely committed and my teacher Sandy is extremely thorough in her teaching. She is enthusiastic about the subject and always answers my questions in a clear and concise way that I can understand. I would highly recommend Spanish Marks as an excellent provider of Spanish lessons."
"Superb- friendly and efficient. Quality teachers, highly recommended to help build competency in Spanish."
"It's a very engaging, flexible and effective way to learn Spanish."
"Very happy with Spanish Marks. The teaching method is very interactive and the teachers very well prepared. Great flexibility allows me to take classes when I can. Highly recommended."
"I can't say enough good things about Spanish Marks, they've been fantastic. They're very reliable and flexible to my busy schedule. The lessons are of a very high standard. I think they're a great balance of grammar/vocab, and encouraging me to speak Spanish and gain confidence by doing so. Sandy makes learning fun and is a pleasure to chat to. Very much deserving of a 5* recommendation."
"Spanish Marks is an amazing way to learn Spanish, very flexible and affordable! The teachers are very personable and enthusiastic!"
Spanish Marks is rated 4.98 based on 44 reviews