Spanish Marks Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Spanish Marks  Reviews

info@spanishmarks.com

Tell us how Spanish Marks made you happy
Spanish Marks is an excellent school. Really good value for money, with dedicated and friendly teachers who have really helped me improve my Spanish. The ‘extra’ events and book club sessions are always really well organised and helpful, and I love that they also help communities in Guatemala. Nothing negative to say!
I highly recommend Spanish Marks to learn Spanish (with or without previous experience). I have enjoyed my lessons with Pablo. We’ve been covering so many different topics, on top of the essentials of grammar, and vocabulary. Pablo is so positive and patient, which helps a lot gaining more confidence when it comes to speak a new language. I am always looking forward to my next class with him.

Spanish Marks offers a lot of flexibility, which helps a lot with a busy schedule for adult learners. Rustom has been so responsive, always answering to my requests with a great sense of professionalism, also rescheduling my classes when it was needed.

I highly recommend learning with Spanish Marks, overall it’s been a wonderful experience!
I really love the monthly book club. It makes me persevere with more complex books and read classics that maybe I would not have chosen myself. The group is welcoming and friendly.
I used to go to the in person book club meetings with Spanish Marks In Central London. I really enjoyed them. During the last year, with COVID, the school has adapted well to running classes on line instead. A wide variety of books and sometimes films too to review, which makes for some lively debate. There are also some general discussion classes. I particularly enjoy that the sessions are limited to a small number of people, so everybody gets a good chance to talk. Fantastic, a great school.
Spanish Marks offers a variety of ways to learn and practice Spanish.
I highly recommend their book club and look forward to attending their film club sessions on Zoom.
This school offers variety of ways to practice Spanish which makes it enjoyable, useful and interesting. These includes discussing books and films perhaps better known in Spain and Latin America than in the UK. Topics for discussions are posted in advance and texts are available prior to meetings. As the teachers are from Latin American countries I have particularly enjoyed learning about their history and way of life.
As soon as I had my trail lesson I knew I picked the right route, so easy to sign up with great support from their website.

Unfortunately I've had to change my lessons a few times to accommodate my work they were changed by Rustom with no problem.

I've got my last few lessons which will complete my block of 20, I'll be rebooking again

Pablo's a great enthusiast teacher, I feel as though I've improved and got more confidence even at my age it's not as easy.
I have enjoyed my lessons with Spanish Marks so far. First of all, as a full-time employee, I am very happy and grateful for the flexibility they offer when it comes to rescheduling. Secondly, I really like my lessons with Pablo. Even though I am a beginner in Spanish, he speaks to me only in Spanish and that helps me practice listening. In addition, he is very patient with me when I try to speak in Spanish so it's great for my confidence and learning. I highly recommend learning with Spanish Marks, you get value for price and great service!
My son asked for some support for his Spanish GCSE and we found Spanish Marks. The booking for lessons happened quickly and was easy, the company was easy to deal with in resolving our initial issues - everything was explained thoroughly by Rustom, we signed up and very shortly afterwards my child stared the sessions , he worked very well very well with the tutor and has learned quickly and started to improve his grades at school. I would definitely recommend Spanish Marks
I've found the whole experience with Spanish Marks engaging and enjoyable, with great resources and feedback to help push my levels of learning. The instructor Pablo is always helpful and makes the lessons fun, and Rustom in the management team provides a level of service which feels like nothing is too difficult.
I don’t easily award 5 stars. But, Spanish Marks absolutely deserve the 5 stars. The classes I have with Gaby every week are really great. She is always professional and encouraging which has really helped me to progress. One thing which distinguishes Gaby for me is that whenever there’s a word that I struggle to find in Spanish, if I say it in English, she invariably has the answer which is so impressive. My time always flies by which must mean I am having fun! I also really value how well Rustom handles all the administration side for me. They are both a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend Spanish Marks to anyone who wants to learn Spanish.
My partner and I both really enjoy our weekly Spanish lessons. Our teacher Pablo is wonderful, he has really helped us to progress in a short time with our Spanish. We are looking forward to booking more lessons with Pablo.
I really enjoy the lessons. Pablos is a good teacher and is happy to focus on the subjects that I request, or just speaking practice which works well for me. The flexible approach to scheduling the lessons also really convenient when I have to fit them in around my working hours. Would definitely recommend
My wife and I both started learning Spanish through Spanish Marks - it’s been a fantastic experience. SM has well prepared lesson plans which are easy to follow. Our instructor, Karina, has a lot of experience and is patient. Teaching virtually is not an add-on feature at SM, it is their focus. This creates a seamless, student-focused experience.
I bought Spanish lessons for my son to improve his Spanish before GCSE exam. After few classes with Spanish Marks his academic teacher noticed a huge improvement. My son is very happy with the private lessons (online) and the teacher who is very experienced and supportive. Spanish Marks offers a great discount for long term deal and also provides a lot of online resources for students.
I highly recommend Spanish Marks.
Great value for money. Loving my weekly lessons, very convenient and flexible! Definitely would recommend
I have had about 10 lessons so far with Gabriella. She is a wonderful teacher, very patient and funny so the lessons are enjoyable. Spanish marks is great value. I booked the largest bundle of lessons and haven’t regretted it!
My 8 year old girls are having weekly lessons with Spanish Marks. The girls are progressing well and enjoying the challenge. I would recommend the lessons you can also have a free trial to find the right tutor.
I’ve worked with Gaby for a couple of months now. All the lessons are friendly and helpful for improving my Spanish. The website is easy to use and the resources explain new parts of the language very well. Spanish Marks are very accommodating if you need to reschedule lessons and have a lot of flexibility to help you learn when it’s convenient for you. I really enjoy my lessons and would recommend Spanish Marks to anyone looking to improve.
Great service and very affordable! We love our teacher and enjoy speaking with her each lesson we have. The lessons are very structured and well thought out. We also find the booking process for organising lessons very simple and the flexibility suits our busy lives.
Spanish Marks is rated 4.96 based on 153 reviews