Spanish Marks Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Spanish Marks  Reviews

info@spanishmarks.com

Tell us how Spanish Marks made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
A really flexible and friendly learning experience. I recently started with little to no experience in speaking spanish, but I feel like I've been quickly on a path to real progress. I would highly reccomend to anyone.
A fantastic way to learn Spanish. It’s very flexible and easy to book. I’ve been studying Spanish with Spanish for about 2 months now and my teacher Pablo is very patient and explains everything very well. Highly recommended! 5* plus.
I have been studying Spanish on and off for several years through various methods. This is an excellent organisation to help take your Spanish to the next level on your journey. Small, friendly and personable with complete flexibility alongside a fantastic and helpful attitude.
Flexible hours that fit your schedule + lessons that combine vocab & grammar from qualified teachers - Karina was great
I've loved my lessons with Pablo. He's thorough, patient and always makes our lessons fun. Highly recommend Spanish Marks as they're flexible and I can book lessons around my timetable!
This is a great online platform to learn Spanish. The lessons are tailored to your liking and the teachers are very flexible. I've learned a lot of new verbs and vocabulary and I also engage in conversational Spanish to help my speaking. I highly recommend Spanish Marks!
Spanish Marks has provided me with valuable professional 1-1 tutoring via Skype which has helped me improve my confidence in speaking Spanish with a native speaker.

The sessions are individually tailored to suit my level, ability and interests and delivered by an accessible friendly tutor called Pablo with whom it is possible to have fun while learning.

The cost is very reasonable too and I am able to undertake homework which is checked quickly to further help my learning and understanding.

I would highly recommend this training to anyone keen to improved their Spanish!
I've been having lessons with Karina for several months now. She is a great and patient teacher. The schedule is flexible and Rustom is always there to help if you need to re-arrange the lessons.
I started these online lessons to cope with the lockdown, but am going to continue this long after it's done. My experience has been 5-Star worthy. Pablo is an excellent native Spanish teacher who immersed me in the language from the very first class. Pablo made the classes super easy to follow, especially paired with the in-depth learning materials. The website is well organised and easy to navigate. When I needed to reorganise one of my classes, it was done within minutes thanks to Rustom and the team behind the scenes. Based on my current experience, I am seriously considering signing up for Spanish Marks' Guatemala Volunteer Exchange Program. Well done you guys!
Great teachers, flexible class times, flexible class content, affordable prices. I have loved the two years of classes that I have completed with Spanish Marks and continue to improve my Spanish with each class.
Since starting classes with Spanish Marks almost 2 years ago, I’ve really enjoyed the classes I’ve had with Karina, Sandy and Pablo and the flexibility that comes with those classes as some classes.

Sometimes our classes are conversational practise and in others we look at grammar and do various exercises. Although I first learnt Spanish in Spain, I’ve found the teacher’s Guatemalan accent very neutral and easy to understand which has been a huge help.

With each class, I feel like I continue to improve and grow in confidence and I would highly recommend Spanish Mark’s one on one classes for anyone who is looking to start out learning Spanish, or improve their Spanish.
Spanish Marks provides excellent services, tailored to your needs. They also prove very flexible. Highly recommend!
Sandy is very prepared and supportive.
The classes can be easily tailored to the student's requirements and the call quality is always good.

Highly recommended.

Giacomo
Spanish Marks is an excellent company to learn Spanish with. The teachers are great and the company is very flexible with booking/cancelling classes.
I was recommended this sight and I can't speak highly enough of both my teacher, Karina and Rustom who organises my lessons. I am 66 and was nervous about Skype distance teaching but I should not have worried. This is a wonderful sight on which to learn Spanish.
Michael
I have been studying with SpanishMarks on-and-off since 2016 and I have to say this is the platform helped me gain my first bit of confidence in Spanish so that I could carry on learning till today. I have studied Spanish in some language schools in both the UK and Spain before, but I find learning online is much more efficient and effective. The teaching material is also well-structured which takes you through different levels step by step. I highly recommend SpanishMarks to new learners.
Since I enrolled to Spanish Marks I have been recommending it to all my friends. Scheduling and re-scheduling classes is easy and the quality of the teaching is very high. I have improved and I keep improving thanks to the homework, feedback and conversations with my teacher
Karina is very good at teaching and ensuring the classes work for me which makes learning easier. I very much enjoy our classes. Spanish Marks are also very well organised, responding quickly to messages and the flexibility of rearranging classes at short notice when my schedule changes.
Very professional. Marvellous teaching from my personal tutor. I look forward to my lesson every week.
I booked 20 lessons so far half way through and will definitely be purchasing more.

The service has just been outstanding Karina is just amazing, it takes me a while to learn and pick things up I am a slower learner and she is so patient with me which I really appreciate she is just a fantastic teacher.

Rustom is fantastic so quick and responsive to emails when booking lessons or just wanting general information brilliant service, they are just so friendly and welcoming I honestly cant sing their praises anymore.

I 100% recommend Spanish Marks and cant wait to keep learning with them until I am fluent! You wont be disappointed.
Spanish Marks is rated 4.96 based on 93 reviews