Spanish Marks Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Spanish Marks  Reviews

info@spanishmarks.com

Tell us how Spanish Marks made you happy
Very user friendly, you can agree different times and dates in advance and then change them if needed with the very well organised Rustom. Karina is friendly, professional and helpful, adapting quickly to the user level and keeping a flexible approach to lessons while ensuring there is a logical structure to each one. Good level of homework for the next lesson ensures that you regularly think about your progress between lessons. Would certainly recommend.
I have had 9 lessons with Spanish Marks so far and definitely intend to continue. The teachers are extremely friendly and not only focus on grammar (tailored to you're initial ability and preference) but also encourage conversation helping to develop Spanish fluency and speaking spontaneously. Booking lessons is also very practical and flexible, with easy and personal communication. Overall a very useful and worthwhile investment. Definitely recommend.
Spanish Marks is a brilliant language learning service. My teacher is Karina and she is very reliable, patient and pushes me to learn. She also sets homework each week which encourages me to work in between lessons. It is SO flexible. You can arrange appointments as and when you like and there is zero pushiness from anyone! Communication is really quick, and I've always felt really safe and comfortable with everyone I've spoke to. I would recommend to anyone who wants 1-1 Spanish lessons but can't necessarily make a physical class every week at the same time.
When I was looking for 1-2-1 conversation classes online, I came across this school & decided to give it a try with a free lesson... & signed up for more immediately afterwards! Sandy makes each lesson interesting, with a mix of learning of new vocabulary/practising grammar, but we also just have a chat, which I enjoy. The great advantage is that there's a lot of flexibility to schedule/reschedule classes and Rustom always responds very quickly. Another happy student! Thank you.
Rustom and Karina have been great with our daughter. Very professional and accommodating when we need to change dates and times. Karina has helped Aiyah with her IGSCE lesson plan. Aiyah always looks forward to working with Karina. Highly recommend and we look forward to continuing our Spanish lessons.
Karina was super friendly, she easily picked up my way of learning, always on time with homework prepared after each lesson
Sandy and Rustom have been amazing and my son’s Spanish has improved soo much.
Well organised and run; warm, enthusiastic and excellent teacher; individual and flexible lesson process; affordable pricing...what more could one want?! Highly recommended by an obviously very satisfied student.
Spanish Marks is a small, well managed, reliable and friendly company. I have attended the reading group with Luis and received online lessons from Sandy. Luis is an excellent native speaker and teacher. Sandy is highly qualified, very knowledgeable; online (between Guatemala and the UK, is a great method since the teacher can also make notes on the screen for the pupil to see. Sandy's accent in Spanish is very clear and understandable, just like Castillan Spanish. I would highly recommend Spanish Marks. The fees are very reasonable too!
Spanish Marks have been brilliant from start to finish. My schedule can make it hard to plan so I hugely appreciate their flexibility. I also really like the structured approach of each class and Karina takes care to move at the right pace for me.
Spanish Marks is a wonderful institution! Flexible classes, wonderful teachers and a learning experience that is unmatched in terms of development and entertainment. I look forward to my every class with Spanish Marks, and I very highly recommend their services to anyone who is looking to pick up Spanish!
I highly recommend Spanish Marks. I booked lessons to improve my spoken Spanish and, after 10 sessions with Karina, feel a lot more confident speaking Spanish and have come away with considerably increased vocabulary and improved grammar. I would definitely book with Spanish Marks again.
I'm really impressed with the service provided by Spanish Marks! Sandy is a great teacher with a lot of knowledge of the Spanish language. Rustom is always very responsive with any quieres via email. The prices are very reasonable! I'll be coming back for more.
I had a good experience with Spanish Marks on a 10 lesson beginners' course. My tutor was am accomplished teacher: knowledgeable, patient, clear, kind and good humoured, and she made me work hard. The electronic resources are first class and learning over Skype with the use of these resources worked well. I feel I progressed a lot and would happily undertake more lessons with Spanish Marks, as well as recommending them to anyone looking for well-priced, effective Spanish lessons. The learning was fast-paced although a little formulaic, working through a set series of written lessons and homework. For some variety, personally, I would have liked the opportunity to engage in a greater level of conversational learning occasionally. In summary, a good service and value for money.
Spanish Marks is superb - great, native Spanish-speaking teachers, good materials and the comfort of learning from your own home. I found it very valuable and would give them (and Karina my teacher) top marks. Highly recommend! Anne - London UK.
A very good service, Katrina and Rustom have been excellent in providing a wonderful service. The only reason I gave 4 is because I tend to book individual lessons and sometimes they get booked up fast for the following week.
I am preparing for DELE exam. So far very pleased with the customer service and the teachers. Also, affordable prices especially when bought in bulks. I Will definitely recommend.
Karina has been excellent and I feel like I’m making great progress. So convenient having the lessons over Skype, would highly recommend
I have been taking Spanish lessons for two months with Karina Barrios, I knew a little Spanish but it has now greatly improved. I like Karina's style of teaching she is patient and corrects me when I pronounce words wrong, I particularly like this about Her. The lessons are good value I would recommend Spanish Marks for personal tuition.
My experience of Spanish Marks has been nothing but positive! Karina is a wonderful teacher and is always very well prepared, patient and fun to learn with. I feel that I have improved a lot since starting classes with her, especially in terms of grammar and understanding. In terms of planning my lessons, Spanish Marks are always very flexible and the classes are easy to fit around a busy schedule! I would definitely recommend if you are looking for an affordable, flexible and effective way to learn or practice Spanish.
Spanish Marks is rated 4.96 based on 69 reviews