Space Healthcare Limited Reviews

01926 282282

rob.morgan@space-healthcare.co.uk

7-9 York HouseClarendon Avenue

Tell us how Space Healthcare Limited made you happy

"Mark is an amazing surgeon. The service is excellent from all the team. Everything is explained in full and there is no pressure to go ahead until you are ready. You can ask questions at any time. If you have worn glasses or contact lenses for any length of time then eye lens replacement surgery will change your life. I cannot recommend this company highly enough."
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 22 hours ago
"I now have perfectly straight teeth thanks to Rob and the team! Would recommend Space Healthcare to everyone!"
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 5 days ago
"the pre consultation was informative and very patient staff answered lots of questions. the procedure was so quick and simple. the level of care very professional and great follow up. admin easy and appointment dates flexible. always friendly accommodating professional staff. the local independent experience was a million miles better than when I used a national provider 10 years ago"
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 6 days ago
"I am amazed with the progress of my teeth. Every step of the process is done to suit me. Less than one year since i started ive only got a few weeks left!"
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 2 months ago
"Always made to feel welcome by all, really happy with treatment plan after being told not much could be done to help elsewhere. Professional and friendly."
"great thank you :-)"
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 2 months ago
"Rob is such a great dentist , I have always been a nervous patient however after seeing Rob i am no longer nervous to attend! I had horrible crowns on my front teeth which made me embarrasssed to have my picture taken. However since having them replaced by Rob I wear bright lipstick and am no longer embarrassed to smile. The hygienist has helped me get my mouth healthy and shown me how to keep it that way. The nurses are wonderful at everything they do from helping me build the courage to come and to holding my hand when i needed it. thank you all so much"
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very pleasant and proffessional as always"
"Fabulous staff"