Space Healthcare Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Space Healthcare Limited

01926 282282

rob.morgan@space-healthcare.co.uk

7-9 York HouseClarendon Avenue

How would you rate Space Healthcare Limited ?

"I am amazed with the progress of my teeth. Every step of the process is done to suit me. Less than one year since i started ive only got a few weeks left!"
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 5 days ago
"Always made to feel welcome by all, really happy with treatment plan after being told not much could be done to help elsewhere. Professional and friendly."
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 1 week ago
"great thank you :-)"
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Rob is such a great dentist , I have always been a nervous patient however after seeing Rob i am no longer nervous to attend! I had horrible crowns on my front teeth which made me embarrasssed to have my picture taken. However since having them replaced by Rob I wear bright lipstick and am no longer embarrassed to smile. The hygienist has helped me get my mouth healthy and shown me how to keep it that way. The nurses are wonderful at everything they do from helping me build the courage to come and to holding my hand when i needed it. thank you all so much"
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Very pleasant and proffessional as always"
"Fabulous staff"
Space Healthcare Limited is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!