Space Healthcare Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Space Healthcare Limited
Read Space Healthcare Limited Reviews
Every single member of staff is absolutely lovely. Rob makes you feel at ease. I used to feel scared of going to the dentist and now I actually like it. Couldn’t recommend more.
Genuinely caring and professional at all times.
I can’t believe I waited this long to get Invisalign!!! Rob and the team were super friendly, knowledgeable and kind from the get go. I did not feel rushed or pressured in my initial consultation and was free to ask as many questions as I needed. Even during a global pandemic my treatment still continued. If you are thinking about it DO IT! Space healthcare will guild you along the way with ease, care and a smile!
Lisa, thank you for such kind words and the recommendation! It has been a pleasure to treat you :)
All round excellent!! Definitely the best! 👍
Thank you Nigel.
Rob and his team are 'top-notch'
Great service, very professional, fabulous staff and state of the art facilities, couldn't be happier.
I recently had lense replacements - Firstly I want to say a huge thank you to Mark and his team, Lesley, Vera and Jayne. They are professional, kind and caring and I couldn't have wished for better care, it was all first class. Mark was considerate to my individual needs and aspirations , he's given me something I thought impossible, my sight is 10 times better than what I had (my sight was pretty bad), he's an expert in every way and such a nice person. I am so grateful I just wished I had done it years ago. You've given me my confidence back. My sincere, heartfelt thanks to you all.
Friendly staff and very professional.
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 1 year ago
Im always warmly welcomed by all staff and recieve excellent care from Amy. My teeth were quite badly stained before i started here and 3 sessions with amy has made them look and feel white and healthy! Which makes me feel more confident in general. I used to go to my NHS branch but the skill and gentle care ive recieved here makes it a no brainer to stay on! I cant reccomend Rob and Amy more highly.
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 1 year ago
Fantastic experience the whole way through my treatment, all of the team at Space Healthcare have been friendly, informative and efficient.
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 1 year ago
The entire team at Space Healthcare are incredibly adept, friendly and kind. From the moment you enter the office until you leave, you feel that you are being brilliantly taken care of. I’d like to mention Amy - the Dental Therapist - in particular. She encouraged me to take steps to improve my oral health after years of neglect. With her help, my teeth look better than ever, and I’m smiling with a confidence I haven’t had in a long time. I can’t imagine finding a better group of people to help maintain my dental health.
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 1 year ago
Going to the dentist was made especially easy and comfortable by the amazing staff at Space Healthcare. I felt comfortable knowing that my oral health was in expert hands. I wouldn’t want to go anywhere else.
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 1 year ago
The hygienist was very friendly, and she continued to make sure I was comfortable while looking at my teeth. She also showed me how to floss with a helpful video, which I found more useful than with just an explanation.
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 1 year ago
Amy recommended to use an electric toothbrush and it has been a revelation too. Very patient and helpful when cleaning my teeth.
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 1 year ago
Fantastic and friendly customer service and brilliant attention to detail from Rob with regards to treatment. My teeth look amazing and i couldnt be happier with the results. Thank you so much to all at Space Healthcare !
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 1 year ago
The team were very friendly, professional & helpful, the whole process went so smoothly with their help & guidance
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 1 year ago
Professional, knowledgeable and generally fantastic team. High quality treatment and easy to follow advice. I would highly recommend...
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 1 year ago
I travel for london to see the staff here as they are the only people I trust with my teeth. They are absolutely incredible. The standards of care and professionalism are excellent and the team are very friendly. I have only good things to say about all aspects.
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 1 year ago
amy is doing some fantastic work. i was initially terified after first consultation wuth Rob about the state of my teeth and left feeling very upset. we are now working through the issues and its a little better every time
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 1 year ago
Ami is a superb hygenist, very professional and thorough. I always feel I have had my moneys worth and she has done a really good clean.
Space Healthcare Limited is rated 5.00 based on 55 reviews