Space Healthcare Limited Reviews

01926 282282

rob.morgan@space-healthcare.co.uk

7-9 York HouseClarendon Avenue

Tell us how Space Healthcare Limited made you happy

"To go ahead with laser eye surgery was a big decision for me because my starting eyesight wasn’t actually that bad (approx. -2.5 on each eye). However, I’d become intolerant to contact lenses and was tired of wearing glasses, so I booked a consultation with Lesley. Lesley took lots of measurements on many machines and talked through the possible options, explaining the processes along with the pros and cons of each. There were no sales tactics and I felt no pressure to go ahead, but I decided to take the next step and book a further consultation with the surgeon Mark. Mark talked me through everything, answered any additional questions I’d previously forgotten to ask and made sure my I was definitely happy to continue. On the day of the surgery I was so scared (and squeamish), but I was in good hands and was informed that the surgery went well. I went home and went straight to bed to rest my eyes. Mark had left me a voicemail to let me know to contact if I had any concerns to phone, and to further reassure me of what I should expect over the following days. I sat in the dark for a few days, but found I could see fairly well after despite the bandage lenses. I went back to the clinic soon after to have these removed. My eyesight was great after, and has improved a little since. It’s now almost 6months later (and multiple checkups later - some routine and some at my request, just for reassurance) and I’m so so happy with the results! It’s a big decision and has risks, but I’ve been lucky enough to have results I’m happy with. Thank you to the friendly and expert team at Space Healthcare!"
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 2 days ago
"After many years of having an embarassing gap due to a gum reduction, I can finally smile with confidence. Rob’s professionalism, knowledge and experience are clear to see and I cannot fault any part of my treatment. All the staff are amazing and we’ve always been greeted with a smile at Space."
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 1 week ago
"The dental hygenist and her assistant were very welcoming and attentive to my needs. I felt reassured by their care and relaxed. I was given excellent advice about taking care of my gums and correct practice was demonstrated to me. I now feel that I can make a real diifference to the health of my gums. It’s good to feel empowered. Thank you, ladies,"
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Great communication between myself and the staff. Happy to sort out any problems also and quickly too."
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Personal and friendly service. Left me feeling like a valued customer."
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"All good. Sue very helpful."
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"took the time to explain in detail the impact of how dental hygeine can be improved. Rob also is very good at talking about the treatment in non technical language so that i understand the aims of the treatment. Great service - thank you"
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Excellent friendly service .I am totally delighted with the whole process that has lead me to a much better smile. My confidence is much improved from my new smile.I would highly recommend Space Healthcare if you are considering straightening your crooked smile."
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 1 month ago
"I have been shortsighted since early teens and once I got into my 60’s my eyes also developed cataracts. As my eyes have always been extreemly sensistive to touch, I could never wear contact lenses, the thought of surgery on my eyes to correct the catarcts was terrifying. My first visit to Space in Leamington Spa to meet with Mark Wevill and his team was nervewracking, but, from the moment I met with Mark he was able to put my mind at ease. After a thorough, detailed, and painless investigation on both my eyes, Mark was able to recommend the best course of eye surgery for me. Four weeks later I attended for my first eye op and from the moment I arrived I was put at ease by the superb people at Space. The procedure took about two hours, but the majority of this time was in waiting for the eye drops to take effect, and the actual eye operation was all over in just 15 minutes. Completely painless. You leave after surgery wearing a protective eye shield, which is removed on arrival at home, and even through the eye patch the difference in vision was amazing. The second operation followed a week later, with the same results. Without a doubt the difference in my vision is quite unbelievable. Everything is clear and bright, and being able to drive and play golf without glasses is a miracle. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mark Wevill and his excellent team."
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 1 month ago
"From the very first visit and all through my treatment all the staff have been very friendly and helpfull in a relaxed enviroment. I would highly recommend using Space Healthcare."
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 1 month ago
"I have been seeing Amy for a number of years and she is absolutely brilliant. My teeth are less sensitive than they were and she has introduced me to brushes which I now use regularly. This has really helped with my overall sensitivity and tooth hygiene. Would recommend Amy to anyone, you will be so pleased."
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 4 months ago
"Very welcoming staff, a seamless service from start to finish. i would highly recommend Space Healthcare for their laser eye surgery."
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 4 months ago
"Fantastic experience with Mark, Lesley and team. I had laser eye surgery and my only regret is not having it done sooner. Such a wonderful experience and the whole experience was painfree and relaxing.I would highly recommend Space to anyone considering eye surgery. It truly is the best thing I have ever done."
"profesional"
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 4 months ago
"Mark is an amazing surgeon. The service is excellent from all the team. Everything is explained in full and there is no pressure to go ahead until you are ready. You can ask questions at any time. If you have worn glasses or contact lenses for any length of time then eye lens replacement surgery will change your life. I cannot recommend this company highly enough."
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 5 months ago
"I now have perfectly straight teeth thanks to Rob and the team! Would recommend Space Healthcare to everyone!"
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 5 months ago
"the pre consultation was informative and very patient staff answered lots of questions. the procedure was so quick and simple. the level of care very professional and great follow up. admin easy and appointment dates flexible. always friendly accommodating professional staff. the local independent experience was a million miles better than when I used a national provider 10 years ago"
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 5 months ago
"I am amazed with the progress of my teeth. Every step of the process is done to suit me. Less than one year since i started ive only got a few weeks left!"
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 7 months ago
"Always made to feel welcome by all, really happy with treatment plan after being told not much could be done to help elsewhere. Professional and friendly."
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 7 months ago
"excellent customer service and info"
Space Healthcare Limited is rated 5.00 based on 24 reviews