Space Healthcare Limited Reviews

01926 282282

rob.morgan@space-healthcare.co.uk

7-9 York HouseClarendon Avenue

Tell us how Space Healthcare Limited made you happy
The entire team at Space Healthcare are incredibly adept, friendly and kind. From the moment you enter the office until you leave, you feel that you are being brilliantly taken care of. I’d like to mention Amy - the Dental Therapist - in particular. She encouraged me to take steps to improve my oral health after years of neglect. With her help, my teeth look better than ever, and I’m smiling with a confidence I haven’t had in a long time. I can’t imagine finding a better group of people to help maintain my dental health.
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 8 months ago
Going to the dentist was made especially easy and comfortable by the amazing staff at Space Healthcare. I felt comfortable knowing that my oral health was in expert hands. I wouldn’t want to go anywhere else.
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 8 months ago
Amy recommended to use an electric toothbrush and it has been a revelation too. Very patient and helpful when cleaning my teeth.
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 8 months ago
Fantastic and friendly customer service and brilliant attention to detail from Rob with regards to treatment. My teeth look amazing and i couldnt be happier with the results. Thank you so much to all at Space Healthcare !
Space Healthcare Limited is rated 5.00 based on 49 reviews