Space Healthcare Limited Reviews

01926 282282

rob.morgan@space-healthcare.co.uk

7-9 York HouseClarendon Avenue

Tell us how Space Healthcare Limited made you happy
I recently had lense replacements - Firstly I want to say a huge thank you to Mark and his team, Lesley, Vera and Jayne. They are professional, kind and caring and I couldn't have wished for better care, it was all first class. Mark was considerate to my individual needs and aspirations , he's given me something I thought impossible, my sight is 10 times better than what I had (my sight was pretty bad), he's an expert in every way and such a nice person. I am so grateful I just wished I had done it years ago. You've given me my confidence back. My sincere, heartfelt thanks to you all.
Friendly staff and very professional.
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 7 months ago
Im always warmly welcomed by all staff and recieve excellent care from Amy. My teeth were quite badly stained before i started here and 3 sessions with amy has made them look and feel white and healthy! Which makes me feel more confident in general. I used to go to my NHS branch but the skill and gentle care ive recieved here makes it a no brainer to stay on! I cant reccomend Rob and Amy more highly.
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 7 months ago
Fantastic experience the whole way through my treatment, all of the team at Space Healthcare have been friendly, informative and efficient.
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 7 months ago
The entire team at Space Healthcare are incredibly adept, friendly and kind. From the moment you enter the office until you leave, you feel that you are being brilliantly taken care of. I’d like to mention Amy - the Dental Therapist - in particular. She encouraged me to take steps to improve my oral health after years of neglect. With her help, my teeth look better than ever, and I’m smiling with a confidence I haven’t had in a long time. I can’t imagine finding a better group of people to help maintain my dental health.
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 8 months ago
Going to the dentist was made especially easy and comfortable by the amazing staff at Space Healthcare. I felt comfortable knowing that my oral health was in expert hands. I wouldn’t want to go anywhere else.
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 8 months ago
The hygienist was very friendly, and she continued to make sure I was comfortable while looking at my teeth. She also showed me how to floss with a helpful video, which I found more useful than with just an explanation.
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 8 months ago
Amy recommended to use an electric toothbrush and it has been a revelation too. Very patient and helpful when cleaning my teeth.
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 8 months ago
Fantastic and friendly customer service and brilliant attention to detail from Rob with regards to treatment. My teeth look amazing and i couldnt be happier with the results. Thank you so much to all at Space Healthcare !
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 8 months ago
The team were very friendly, professional & helpful, the whole process went so smoothly with their help & guidance
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 8 months ago
Professional, knowledgeable and generally fantastic team. High quality treatment and easy to follow advice. I would highly recommend...
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 10 months ago
I travel for london to see the staff here as they are the only people I trust with my teeth. They are absolutely incredible. The standards of care and professionalism are excellent and the team are very friendly. I have only good things to say about all aspects.
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 10 months ago
amy is doing some fantastic work. i was initially terified after first consultation wuth Rob about the state of my teeth and left feeling very upset. we are now working through the issues and its a little better every time
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 10 months ago
Ami is a superb hygenist, very professional and thorough. I always feel I have had my moneys worth and she has done a really good clean.
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 10 months ago
The whole experience was excellent - from the inital appointments through to the surgery and to the post-op reviews. Every member if the team was caring. I also would really recommend having the process done at a local centre. I’d have hated having to travel far for my appointments and surgery. Overall the process has been life changing, and I’d highly recommend having it done here. Thanks to the whole team.
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 1 year ago
Having lense replacement has been life changing.....I’ve thought about it for many years and now I’ve had it i realise how much I’ve missed out on. THE best decision i have ever made. from not being able to even see my alarm clock next to me except a blur...to being able to make out individual raindrops on my window in the morning is beautiful. space healthcare have been exceptional in every way and i would not hesitate to recommend them. Mark and Lesley are just so caring understanding and professional. a full 5 star rating from me. thank you all.
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 1 year ago
Outstanding, efficient and professional service provided. Initially I was so hesistant about my laser eye surgery, however the dedicated team here made this lifechanging surgery a smooth one. Everyone was very welcoming, professional and respectful-there was no pressure or awkward silences, they were very attentive to details and I have no regrets. Ace service- highly recommend Space Health Care.
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 1 year ago
I felt I was in very good hands since the very first day I came. I was provided with enough information to satisfy my concerns. Surgery and recovery times were exactly as I was told they were going to be. Nowadays, 3 months after surgery, my sight is very good. I definitely recommend doind it
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 1 year ago
The initial consultation was really informative and it was great to have the 3D scan done straight away so you can easily visualise what it might look like at the end. Rob Morgan was great. He was always friendly and professional and able to answer any questions I had. The process itself was always explained clearly to me and was straightforward to follow. It went by much quicker than expected and I’m so happy with my results!
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 1 year ago
as a reluctant, nervous,anxious patient, Rob and the team enabled mecto have my teeth straightened to perfection. The outcome of my trwatment exceeded my expectations and this was achieved by the caring and professional team at Space Healthcare. Highly recommend them
Space Healthcare Limited is rated 5.00 based on 49 reviews