The Spa Bath Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Spa Bath Co.
4.8
Based on 906 reviews
Over 7 Days
Read The Spa Bath Co. Reviews

About The Spa Bath Co.:

Whirlpool bath manufacturer based in Wales.

We've been manufacturing and delivering whirlpool baths throughout the UK since 2003.

Great bath at a great price! Good communication throughout the transaction. I can recommend them wholeheartedly
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 14th March 2021 The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 14th March 2021 The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 14th March 2021
Easy website, good prices and selection 9f products, helpful staff, Ordered my bath online ,as stated the bath shop would be in touch regarding order which they did, kept me up to speed with my order. Would recommend, the spa bath we ordered is great , would order again.
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 14th March 2021
My whirlpool bath has been amazing. From start to finish the process was professional, friendly, responded to any questions & delivery was on time. I added additional items after I placed my order which they accommodated with no problems. I communicated via phone & email and the service was the same. Would definitely buy from again. Thank you so much for the great customer service.
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Delivered on time. Unable to install yet due to lockdown
Excellent baths, this is the second one we have supplied and installed for a customer, good price, good quality, will have more in the future.
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 9th March 2021
Incredible bath. Every evening I have a real Spa in my bathroom ❤ the best whirlpool bath ever ❤ highly recommended ❤ Monica
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 9th March 2021
Loving my gorgeous new bath it’s totally relaxing and just amazing
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 9th March 2021
What an excellent service! Ordered during lockdown having done research online and a phone call to confirm a small detail. Arrived on the promised day. Easy to fit ( I did fit the bath it replaced) My wife says its the best thing we have ever bought! ( she suffers with fibromyalgia) get yourself one they are fab!
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 9th March 2021
Thank you Kevin, so pleased to hear that your wife is getting a benefit from the bath.
Outstanding from start to finish, customer service, delivery and the finished product have all exceeded expectation. We wanted our bath to be the centrepiece of our new bathroom and it certainly has claimed that title! Added extras such as the chromotherapy lighting, extra jets, inline heater and ozonator all 100% worth that extra cost. Would recommend time and time again!
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 14th February 2021 The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 14th February 2021
Wow, that looks amazing 🤩 Thank you for sharing and thank you for the kind review.
Fast delivery and fantastic product
Great product, service and communication. Bath was delivered exactly on time.
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 28th January 2021 The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 28th January 2021 The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 28th January 2021 The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 28th January 2021 The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 28th January 2021
Really good quality, and so relaxing. Excellent customer service.
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 27th January 2021 The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 27th January 2021 The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 27th January 2021
Really good communication pre sale, good ordering system and kept well up to date regarding delivery despite covid. Bath is very solid and good quality and looks great in the bathroom, thanks Whirlpool Bath Shop.
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 21st January 2021
After going into a showroom and seeing this exact same bath I decided to look on eBay to see if I could cut the middle man out . Amazing product and £300 cheaper , the jets are so powerful . Would highly reccomend !
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 20th January 2021 The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 20th January 2021 The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Hi Thank you for your kind words. You bathroom is looking great. Really pleased to here you are pleased with the baths performance. We hope you enjoy it for many years to come.
Can’t fault the service. Supportive and what they said they would do, happened. Recommended.
The website is easy to use. However once you have a bath delivered which has been signed off as quality checked with obvious blatantly visible defects the after sales service is appalling. It becomes your responsibility to fix the problem at your end. They are happy to send parts out to you for you to organize fixing, but forget that you need an electrician as well as a plumber to do so. They are not happy to arrange collection sort the problem out on the grounds it costs them money and can offer an engineer visit by a person who only works part time and organizes his own schedule and then no contact ever made back by the engineer. In my personal opinion as a quality engineering professional I have never dealt with a more unprofessional company in dealing with customers and problems. Can I suggest you video opening your item in case you have the same type of issues. It would appear once shipped they do not want to help to resolve any issues in a timely manner. I wish to share it is now the 21st January not heard anything from your engineer. Can you please check your video of testing the light to see the damage done to the chrome surface finish and the applied grease covering it up prior to dispatch and compare with the video provided upon opening to yourselves and check the Quality sign off documentation. Yes I would like a copy of the video thanks not that I expect traceability to the specific bath but will be delighted to compare the video of opening to dispatch.
Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. Although the light was working successfully on test (we have checked our testing video, a copy is available) we sent out in good faith a replacement immediately which was also done to beat a possible Christmas delay, when you advised you would prefer an engineer to fit we advised that we would organise the first week after our return from the Christmas shut down. Please feel free reach out to Alan with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share.
High quality bath with no problems at all, delivered when they said it would! We love it!
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Excellent product and excellent service
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Great company to purchase from- answered all queries without delay and usually the same member of staff!
Service nothing short of excellent, even with current restrictions in place. So happy with my new bath, I love love love it!
The Spa Bath Co. is rated 4.78 based on 906 reviews