The Spa Bath Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Spa Bath Co.
4.8
Based on 906 reviews
Over 7 Days
Read The Spa Bath Co. Reviews

About The Spa Bath Co.:

Whirlpool bath manufacturer based in Wales.

We've been manufacturing and delivering whirlpool baths throughout the UK since 2003.

The baths are amazing but the website isnt brilliant and the customer service needs improvement. It wasnt clear that the bath didnt come with certain essential items such as a bath panel and it wasnt clear how to order this from the website. I had to send five emails to get this sorted with the customer care team which was a waste of time and energy. However the bath itself is great and well worth the price tag. However I will give the customer care team credit for flagging that I hadnt bought a bath panel.
Hi Lauren Thank you for your valuable feedback, I'll pass these comments onto the team.
There was a delay with supplying the bath but this was due to Covid and l take it was through reduced staffing. Apart from that the delivery was fine everything on time and packaged well. Couple of small niggles the screws into the baseboard a bit loose and looked as though the pump had been repositioned. The bath is now installed and looking great and working fab. Love the changing colours of the light in the water.
Ordered our bath easily through the website and also added a number of extras including the 5 button control panel and took up the offer of the free bath light. We went for a 23 jet L shaped bath. The communication from the Whirlpool Bath Shop was fantastic. On a number of occasions I contacted them to ask some questions and had immediate help and support. The bath arrived incredibly well packaged and I was given plenty of time to inspect the delivery prior to signing. There was a delay to my delivery due to Covid but this was fully communicated to me well in advance. The bath is superb! Workmanship is excellent, it looks brilliant and performance is amazing. It is powerful and the added benefit of the hygiene purge after use and the water level sensor to stop my kids turning it on when empty was well worth the money. It is the center feature of our bathroom and I would not hesitate to recommend the Whirlpool Bath Shop. Brilliant service from start to finish.
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 20th April 2021 The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 20th April 2021 The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 20th April 2021
Thank you for your kind review Rebecca, the bathroom is looking fantastic.
I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH MY BATH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS GREAT, THEY RANG ME TO TELL ME I HAD ORDERED AN INCORRECT BATH PANEL AND HAD AUTOMATICALLY CHANGED IT BEFORE THEY RANG ME TO TELL ME THE BATH WAS DELIVERED ON TIME AND ALL IN ALL A GREAT BATH WITH A GREAT SERVICE
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 20th April 2021
Thank you for the review Jayne, your bathroom is looking really nice.
Absolutely loved this jacuzzi bath! My only regret was not getting the additional lights but I did get the extra jets! And would u believe that my husband and son can’t get enough of it! Honestly it really makes the home feel extra luxurious! Just beware you will get a lot of ‘I’m coming to yours for a bath’ comments haha!
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 20th April 2021
What can I say? The order came 1 day early which ment my plumber could fit the whirlpool bath b4 he was due to be fitted, the wife loves it, ps there were no leaks g8 , have recommended the company to my friends..
Great price for a great product, once ordered delivery quicker than expected, good instructions, all went well with a self install. Grandchildren won't go home without a bath now.
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 31st March 2021
Fantastic service from ordering to delivery would highly recommend
Very good product - could have done with more info about panelling for the side of the bath. There is a lot of intricate pipe work and cable that sticks out from the side more than the overhang for the lip of the bath. My plumber was able to devise a suitable side panel but that + installation bumps up the cost. I know each bath may fitted into unique situations but maybe a solution could be found for this
The Spa Bath Co. 4 star review on 30th March 2021
Really pleased with the product and service !!
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 29th March 2021
Gorgeous bath and great customer service delivery as promised even though we were locked down and the company had to close as hit a case of COVID.
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 29th March 2021 The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 29th March 2021
Very helpful company and satisfying service. Working hard through these challenging times. Love our new bath. Reliable dealt wit( my queries. Highly recommended.
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 24th March 2021 The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 24th March 2021
We ordered the bath in November due to covid and other things the bath got delayed but I was kept up-to-date. The bath is fantastthe 17jet L shaped bath seems really good quality. The wife loves it now we managed to get it fitted. Bath panel was received damaged contacted the company who organised a replacement can't fault them. Thanks
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 23rd March 2021 The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 23rd March 2021
Thank you for the lovely review and pictures. Look great!
Very happy with the service and the bath is excellent. All online ordering straight forward and easy read the reviews before purchase and not disappointed.
Looking awesome Brian. Very impressive.
Very happy with new bath. Only one issue,one of the pipes was kinked so had to put a jubilee clip on it to keep it straight. Otherwise easy to install.
The Spa Bath Co. 4 star review on 17th March 2021
Hi, Thank you for your review. Your bathroom is looking great!
We purchased our whirlpool bath during the pandemic restrictions, and were somewhat nervous about buying a bath without seeing it in a showroom or seeing a demo. The reviews were very good, and the ordering process was a dream, even down to being asked which position we needed the buttons in, to fit in with our shower screen. The bath arrived very well packaged on a pallet, and was easy for 2 people to carry into the house. Following the installation instructions we connected to the mains via a 25A CCB, filled the bath and turned it on. Everything worked perfectly and the effect was great. Overall a great addition to our bathroom, and bath time is a relaxing and soothing experience. The pump is a lot quieter than we expected. Cannot fault the service and support from this company at all, if you are thinking of purchasing a whirlpool bath then you can buy with peace of mind that everything is taken care of.
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 16th March 2021 The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 16th March 2021
Wow! The customer service was great from start to finish. The bath is just fantastic and I cannot praise the company highly enough
Hi Thank you for your review, looking great.
Great service
I am really happy with the quality of the bath tub and everything seems to be working as it should with no issues. Communication was excellent also. I would definitely recommend them Thanks
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Purchased a full jacuzzi bath and a pop up waste. On delivery, only the bath arrived. We had to get our installer to purchase a waste so that the bath could be fitted and completed. Have emailed whirlpool and the suppliers for a refund of the pop up waste back in Februay, but have not received a response from either company. This is the 2nd bath I have ordered from them due to insurance reasons. Do not remember having problems with the first one
Hi Keith Thank you for your review. Apologies, unsure why that refund hadn't been processed. Carly has refunded it this morning.
The Spa Bath Co. is rated 4.78 based on 906 reviews