Southcourt Property Services Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Southcourt Property Services Ltd
Read Southcourt Property Services Ltd Reviews

About Southcourt Property Services Ltd:

Southcourt Property Services Ltd provides a range of property services UK-wide and across Europe on behalf of lettings and estate agents, property investors, private landlords, corporates and local authorities.

Our services include property management, letting and estate agent training, software development, lettings and estate agency website design and hosting, syndicated advertising, property portal feeds, relocation services, and a property investment consultancy service.

admin@southcourtproperty.co.uk

Kemp House, 152 City Road, LONDON

We have always found Southcourt property services helpful, efficient and quick to respond to any requests.
Hi Mrs Mahmood

Thank you for your kind words. We've enjoyed the start up and supporting your business, roomspropertyservices.co.uk - we're sure you'll go from strength to strength!

Best,

Fabi
Steve answered all my questions and was very helpful.
Good Advice and a human on the phone
Hi Ann

Thanks for your words, we definitely are human! Feel free to get in touch whenever you need.

Best regards,

Fabi
I am very new at starting a letting agent so it was a scary situation for me,Southcourt Property make it very simple in explaining things and are always there to help. The opportunity is very inexpensive and worth ten times over. I would definitely recommend.
Hi Chloe

Many thanks indeed. It can be scary, but hopefully with the Business Package and everything it offers, you'll go from strength to strength.

Rgds,

Steve
Great company, really helpful and lend every assistance
Have been with Southcourt several years now and am more than happy with website and service provided
Southcourt Property Services do answer enquiries normally within twenty four hours and provide solutions for the issues.
Very friendly and helpful staff, they support you with what ever you need. They create great websites and have a very detailed Estate Agency guide to help you each step of the way.
Mannie

You're great - I know you're selling alot of houses as an Estate Agent - please get in touch if you need any assistance.

Rgds,

Steve
good service and very responsive
A very comprehensive package for anyone interested in starting a Letting Agency. The manual covers nearly all eventualities and the website makes easy work of uploading property details to your own site.
Practical down to earth advice. Backed up by legislation where necessary ; but I tend to contact Southcourt where the answer isn't always obvious. Great support service to have.
I recently started my new agency with Southcourt and I have to say the initial package and website are very good indeed. I've managed to get a few properties under management and have my first sale underway now. As a landlord myself, I feel it's really good value for money and another string to my bow, really great for anyone who's thinking of setting up in their local area.
Southcourt Property Services Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 86 reviews