Southcourt Property Services Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Southcourt Property Services Ltd
Read Southcourt Property Services Ltd Reviews

About Southcourt Property Services Ltd:

Southcourt Property Services Ltd provides a range of property services UK-wide and across Europe on behalf of lettings and estate agents, property investors, private landlords, corporates and local authorities.

Our services include property management, letting and estate agent training, software development, lettings and estate agency website design and hosting, syndicated advertising, property portal feeds, relocation services, and a property investment consultancy service.

admin@southcourtproperty.co.uk

Kemp House, 152 City Road, LONDON

Although i'm a new agent who's not even stated yet .iv'e so far made three calls to toSouthcourt property services with basic business questions regarding the future running of my business ,and they have always been very polite and helpful towards me .
so this all bods well for the future ,when i start trading seriously .
This is giving me tremendous confidence ,that Southcourt really are there for you when you have a problem .
Hi Anthony,

Many thanks for your kind words, we're here when you need us and we look forward to helping to get your agency up and running when you're ready.

Fabi
I want to thank everyone at Southcourt Property for their exceptional delivery of true customer service. I was particularly impressed with their prompt regular updates via email whenever I raise a support ticket. The response was timely and their staff were very knowledgeable. My website is now live and I am loving it. Fabi and all the Project Team, you are the best. You all are fantastic at what you do and great value for money. I will recommend you over and over again to my friends and family, because you are simply the best....#SouthcourtRocks
In 2006 I looked at various franchise options before setting up as a letting agency they all required a substantial cash investment and I would have been tied in to franchise agreements on a commission basis. The Southcourt package appealed to me for a very low cost it provided me with a website, forms, letters, helpline and a step by step guide to property management. Subsequently in 2017 we wanted to update our website and purchased a mobile friendly website from Southcourt Property Services at very low cost in comparison to web design company's that we had looked at. I cannot rate Southcourt high enough and owe much of my success today to the help and services that they have provided to me over many years.
Michael Mann
Plymouth Estates Ltd
Michael

It's been a pleasure working with you and having seen your business grow from strength to strength we know there is more to come!

Many thanks,

Graham
I recently started my new agency with Southcourt and I have to say the initial package and website are very good indeed. I've managed to get a few properties under management and have my first sale underway now. As a landlord myself, I feel it's really good value for money and another string to my bow, really great for anyone who's thinking of setting up in their local area.
I speak with conviction when I say had it not been for Southcourt and it's letting package then I would never have built my business to the level it is now.
I think the whole package is so well tested and now tried by myself, even after 12 years , we still have an excellet relationship with the team and Mike and they have just completed our stunning new website.
www.angelwoods.co.uk
We are so thrilled with the website, we are about to launch a new executive brand and we will be instructing the team again on this website as the transition was so easy from the other with no down time at all.
We can't praise them enough, from a humble start , 12 years on and 3 offices later, I feel I owe a lot to Southcort.
Highly highly reccomended ***** FIVE STAR
Hi Jay
Thank you. I wasn't aware that it was 3 offices now, but really happy to have assisted. We're here if you need anything and always happy to help with any queries or support.

Steve
Southcourt Property have helped me with a number of needs including help with setting up my Estate Agent business, creating and hosting my website, website changes, and graphic design, and each time they have been helpful and have answered my questions. I definitely recommend.
A big thank you to all the staff at southcourt I have been dealing with steve for a number of years, we were recommend to use southcourt by a friend of mine, they designed a great website for us in 2012 and we then upgraded to another website a few years ago.

Very helpful when issues arise they are very quick to sort out any issues we have had over the years very professional and easy to get hold of hold

I most certainly would recommend southcourt
Hi Sat,

Thanks for this feedback, as ever we never stop trying to ensure we provide the best possible service.

Kind regards,

Steve
I'd like to thank you for all of The Projects Southcourt property team! The Great job and quick and understanding service!

I'm happy with the website and the deal I got from the company. I wanted a good, easy to use website and one that I have ticked all the boxes. Speaking with the service team helped me get exactly what I was looking for.
It's was a good value of the prices, And I'd like to give to your team the high stars of rating. You give to me wonderful chance to start my business in easy way! your service definitely appeals to the average person because the layout is so simple but very Very effective. So, you feel as if you are in good hands and know that you will be able to find anything you need on your services.
Thank you!

With best regards!
Elena Maher.
I was a little nervous starting a new business on my own with no help until I came across Southcourt. I spent a long time debating regards who to use as the internet can be a scary place of unknown Companies which are not easily contacted if you have any problems.
Steve gave me the confidence to move forward with the venture & after calling endless times with a whole host of questions before purchasing the pack I felt they were the right Company for me.
I could not praise them enough for their patience helping me to start from scratch.
A BIG THANK YOU to Steve & the team !
Southcourt customer service is the best I have ever experienced. Big Thank You to Steve who has helped me out a lot since I have started my business. I am where I am now thanks to him. Even till this day if I need help, he always finds a solution to everything.
Hi Kazaan

Thanks for your fantastic review - they are some pretty big boxes we tick.

If you ever wish to contact you know where we are.

Regards

Graham
i have been in touch with southcourtproperty since 2014, very understanding, paitant, helpful and very professional with a excellent and strong team behind them!!!!!!
Southcourt is always on hand to assist when I have a query.. They always ring back if I send if a message was left.. They are just truly supurb.
EXCELLENT SUPPORT HIGH INTERPERSONAL SKILLS VALUE FOR MONEY FIRST CLASS SERVICE AND PRODUCT These are only few of the positive words I can describe the staff & products at Southcourt Property Services. I paid for the full training package including our website for Leone Property Services. As a result of the extensive but clear and informative training manual and support I have been able to launch our Property Services and within 6 months we are getting referals from local people and even Southwark Council to provide social housing accommodation. Southcourt staff are always willing to provide help even for computer and IT novices like myself. If you are thinking about investing with Southcourt - GO FOR IT. Your car will reduce in value ! But your experience & investment with Southcourt will produce heavy yields and profits.
Abdul k Conteh B.A(Law) MA, CQSW LEGAL & PROPERTY ADVISER
Hey Abdul,

You are too kind! It's true that local authorities can be great sources of new clients as you assist property owners and tenants with their property needs. Careful how you drive though - negotiation and driving don't mix too well :)

Take care,

Steve
Southcourt have been very prompt at responding to any queries/questions that I have had with my website and offered solutions.
Steve Bern has suggested an upgrade to my website which is desperately required, so thank you for that.
Hi Natasha,

Glad to be of assistance, mobile is definitely the way to go (70% of website views on mobile devices) - let me know if you need anything.

Regards,

Vikki
The manual was useful and thorough because it covers the majority of areas and is insightful. I do think it should have covered insurance products in more detail. In particular the pros and cons of offering rent guarantees which i have found many agents offer these days as a way of pulling in properties to manage over the long term. I also think it can offer practical guidance on dealing with variations in tenant referencing particularly where affordability is an issue and also the benefits of online marketing companies like Zoopla and Rightmove.
There were times where being able to access a member of staff of the Southcourt team would have been useful for questions, clarifications and updates on progress. Is it company policy to take a message and arrange callback? It does seem this way to me. Improving availability would have been helpful rather than waiting for someone to get back to me. Saying that when someone did get back to me they were always helpful.
The website is good but i feel it took longer than it should have taken for it to be up and running. I accept there had been a change of requirements which was agreed upon however the member of staff after agreeing the change forgot to follow it through until i had picked up on it. This added 3 more days on however i am pleased with the site.
A recommendation i would make would be to save paper and offer the manual in pdf electronic format. This would make it much easier to search the documents and navigate it faster than paper.
I have subscribed to the 10 Ninety platform and did notice that they offer their own suite of documents on their platform. This is welcomed but also very confusing because Southcourts documents are not preloaded to the platform. A suggestion would be to incorporate the Southcourt suite of documents for Southcourt customers to use alongside any 10 Ninety may offer to avoid confusion.
Hi Amar,

Thanks for your feedback - we've now introduced our dedicated insurance, referencing and credit checking platform at trade prices, for our entire agent community to use - enabling an additional revenue opportunity. I'm glad we've been able to help out on the phone, sometimes staff training or holidays can temporarily reduce office numbers. I'm also happy that by using our pro-software you've obtained two sets of documents rather than one, so a great bonus for you there, and a choice which ones you want to use! Feel free to get in touch for support at any point.

Steve
Knowing that there is a wealth of support at your fingertips has given me confidence to develop my business.
Hey John,

Thanks for this review. You've developed a fantastic independent business, and we look forward to contributing further. Do get in touch at any point.

Regards,

Fabi
I am very new at starting a letting agent so it was a scary situation for me,Southcourt Property make it very simple in explaining things and are always there to help. The opportunity is very inexpensive and worth ten times over. I would definitely recommend.
Hi Chloe

Many thanks indeed. It can be scary, but hopefully with the Business Package and everything it offers, you'll go from strength to strength.

Rgds,

Steve
Fantastic experience, swift response and extremely helpful whenever needing their help. A great company to deal with, very professional and knowledgable at their service, truly one of a kind.
Highly professional, competency highly satisfactory and cannot be better.
For me, The Southcourt package is a 'business in a box', and that's clearly helped by the fact that they are actually 'doing' the real estate business, unlike many of the others out there. This package has enabled me to set up my business from scratch, in a short space of time, with support when I've needed it. The website is modern and interactive, the manual is easy to use and all for a few hundred pounds. You can use their free agency software or link to their partner 10ninety for cloud software. Bargain I'd say. I'm ARLA and NAEA licenced and can only say, if you are thinking of setting up any kind of estate agency, I'd seriously consider Southcourt as one of your business partners.
Southcourt Property Services Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 86 reviews