Southcourt Property Services Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Southcourt Property Services Ltd
Read Southcourt Property Services Ltd Reviews

About Southcourt Property Services Ltd:

Southcourt Property provides a range of property services UK-wide and across Europe on behalf of lettings and estate agents, property investors, private landlords, corporates and local authorities.

Our services include property management, letting and estate agent training, software development, lettings and estate agency website design and hosting, syndicated advertising, property portal feeds, relocation services, and a property investment consultancy service.

admin@southcourtproperty.co.uk

167 - 169 Great Portland Street, Fifth Floor, LONDON

“After embarking upon research in to opening an Estate Agency to complement our legal practice, I had the good fortune to discover Southcourt Property. Not only was I to obtain excellent advice on setting up an Agency but also to create a most professional and easily maintainable website at a fraction of the price quoted by traditional web designers. Steve Bern and his team made the whole process so straightforward and operating the website in conjunction with their associated software delivered efficiency to the whole processs. I would recommend Southcourt to anyone wishing to open an Agency. Also their manual is a bible to be relied on and proved really educational for me as a beginner”
Graham has been a great help from the start of our journey, he's made very tricky tasks seem simple and can't do enough for you. I'd recommend using his services to any new agent looking to start their journey. Thank you Graham!
Excellent communication, timely completion of tasks, Good knowledge and supportive culture to start-up businesses. They have exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend!
Hey Pragati, thanks so much for your honest review. The team are here to help 24/7 to help you grow your agency to higher levels. Best, Graham
The business pack was brilliant! It taught us everything we needed to know about setting up our Estate and Lettings business from home. The support and advice we got from the team especially Graham was great, Graham really helped answer our queries and supported us. The website package is amazing and the tools to update the website is very easy to use.
Hi Emma, thank so much ! With 5 or so properties in the first month or two, we sense this is the start of a longer journey for you within the UK property sector. Best regards, Graham
Bought the full package and works as expected, set up my estate agency, internet website, software, couldn't be happier :)
Very happy with the excellent service provided, so pleased I chose them all those years ago!
Thank you Fay, your unique logo, colours and branding no doubt helped with your client acquisition and retention over the years. Best regards, Pete, Client Care Team
Great service, very responsive team and always there to help. Highley recomeded
Hey Rashminder, glad we could help, don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything further. Best regards, Graham
Excellent service from the team, a special thanks to Graham who has been an absolute star, very supportive, and attentive to all my requirements, always delivered on time. I would highly recommend to anyone
Glad we could support, Amanda, always happy to help build and grow new agencies, Best, Graham
They have been outstanding in delivery of the service I bought from them, and the continuing support their give me for my website is very good , nothing is a problem and always deliver!
Having decided to buy the 'Platinum Package for Estate and Letting Agency Start Up' I have been nothing short of impressed! To start with, Graham and his team are just fab! So quick to respond to any queries and always so helpful with any questions or queries I have. Within the package I bought, which I believe to be extremely good value for money, I was able to have a website built & hosted and my word, how professional it looks! I'm in no way technical, so having the web development team on hand to help with anything I asked for was great and I now have a fantastic portal, which I can log into myself, to make any website changes myself. Also, the training package is second to none - with my last job working in this industry being 14 years ago, I really needed a good refresher and to really re-train and it's been nothing short of fantastic! The advice given to me throughout the training has been instrumental in me getting my business launched so quickly. I can't recommend this company enough! **FIVE STARS FROM ME **and a big thank you for your ongoing support!! I look forward to continuing our working relationship!
I registered with Southcourt Property services a couple of months ago as we are a new estate agency don't think we could off done with out there help. The website they created is excellent and theres alway someone at the end of the phone.
Southcourt Property have helped me with a number of needs including help with setting up my Estate Agent business, creating and hosting my website, website changes, and graphic design, and each time they have been helpful and have answered my questions. I definitely recommend.
A big thank you to all the staff at southcourt I have been dealing with steve for a number of years, we were recommend to use southcourt by a friend of mine, they designed a great website for us in 2012 and we then upgraded to another website a few years ago. Very helpful when issues arise they are very quick to sort out any issues we have had over the years very professional and easy to get hold of hold I most certainly would recommend southcourt
Hi Sat, Thanks for this feedback, as ever we never stop trying to ensure we provide the best possible service. Kind regards, Steve
Great product and excellent price easy step-by-step information I’m happy with that thanks
I'd like to thank you for all of The Projects Southcourt property team! The Great job and quick and understanding service! I'm happy with the website and the deal I got from the company. I wanted a good, easy to use website and one that I have ticked all the boxes. Speaking with the service team helped me get exactly what I was looking for. It's was a good value of the prices, And I'd like to give to your team the high stars of rating. You give to me wonderful chance to start my business in easy way! your service definitely appeals to the average person because the layout is so simple but very Very effective. So, you feel as if you are in good hands and know that you will be able to find anything you need on your services. Thank you! With best regards! Elena Maher.
We have been with Southcourt from when our business started. They have not only a very good service but more of a, as we see it, a valuable partner. Their products are good value for money and advice is also money saving in this competitive market. We would recommend Southcourt to all but never will as we want to be the only ones that has this good service!!
I want to thank everyone at Southcourt Property for their exceptional delivery of true customer service. I was particularly impressed with their prompt regular updates via email whenever I raise a support ticket. The response was timely and their staff were very knowledgeable. My website is now live and I am loving it. Fabi and all the Project Team, you are the best. You all are fantastic at what you do and great value for money. I will recommend you over and over again to my friends and family, because you are simply the best....#SouthcourtRocks
The team at Southcourt is amazing. Communication is great. Everything works as it should and they keep up with technological evolutions and listen well to the needs of their customers. Once we got lured with never realised promises to swap our website over to another company. After weeks nothing had materialized, the guys in India couldn't figure out how to make it work and we couldn't figure out what was going on. When time passed and they started to request remote access to our PCs and it turned out they redirect our business domain name to their charity site (!) we drew the line (pretty late) and asked what Southcourt could do for us. Old friends sake. Southcourt had us up and running again in hours. Although we had left them they had kept our website content in a backup. Southcourt is the best partner a business can have.
I was a little nervous starting a new business on my own with no help until I came across Southcourt. I spent a long time debating regards who to use as the internet can be a scary place of unknown Companies which are not easily contacted if you have any problems. Steve gave me the confidence to move forward with the venture & after calling endless times with a whole host of questions before purchasing the pack I felt they were the right Company for me. I could not praise them enough for their patience helping me to start from scratch. A BIG THANK YOU to Steve & the team !
Southcourt customer service is the best I have ever experienced. Big Thank You to Steve who has helped me out a lot since I have started my business. I am where I am now thanks to him. Even till this day if I need help, he always finds a solution to everything.
Hi Kazaan Thanks for your fantastic review - they are some pretty big boxes we tick. If you ever wish to contact you know where we are. Regards Graham
Although i'm a new agent who's not even stated yet .iv'e so far made three calls to toSouthcourt property services with basic business questions regarding the future running of my business ,and they have always been very polite and helpful towards me . so this all bods well for the future ,when i start trading seriously . This is giving me tremendous confidence ,that Southcourt really are there for you when you have a problem .
Hi Anthony, Many thanks for your kind words, we're here when you need us and we look forward to helping to get your agency up and running when you're ready. Best Regards, Fabi
Southcourt Property Services Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 96 reviews