Southcourt Property Services Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Southcourt Property Services Ltd

About Southcourt Property Services Ltd: Southcourt Property Services Ltd provides a range of property services UK-wide and across Europe on behalf of lettings and estate agents, property investors, private landlords, corporates and local authorities.

Our services include property management, letting and estate agent training, software development, lettings and estate agency website design and hosting, syndicated advertising, property portal feeds, relocation services, and a property investment consultancy service.

admin@southcourtproperty.co.uk

Kemp House, 152 City Road, LONDON

Ibrahim Hublou
Verified Reviewer
"The team at Southcourt is amazing. Communication is great. Everything works as it should and they keep up with technological evolutions and listen well to the needs of their customers. Once we got lured with never realised promises to swap our website over to another company. After weeks nothing had materialized, the guys in India couldn't figure out how to make it work and we couldn't figure out what was going on. When time passed and they started to request remote access to our PCs and it turned out they redirect our business domain name to their charity site (!) we drew the line (pretty late) and asked what Southcourt could do for us. Old friends sake. Southcourt had us up and running again in hours. Although we had left them they had kept our website content in a backup. Southcourt is the best partner a business can have."
"I was a little nervous starting a new business on my own with no help until I came across Southcourt. I spent a long time debating regards who to use as the internet can be a scary place of unknown Companies which are not easily contacted if you have any problems. Steve gave me the confidence to move forward with the venture & after calling endless times with a whole host of questions before purchasing the pack I felt they were the right Company for me. I could not praise them enough for their patience helping me to start from scratch. A BIG THANK YOU to Steve & the team !"
"Southcourt customer service is the best I have ever experienced. Big Thank You to Steve who has helped me out a lot since I have started my business. I am where I am now thanks to him. Even till this day if I need help, he always finds a solution to everything."
Hi Kazaan

Thanks for your fantastic review - they are some pretty big boxes we tick.

If you ever wish to contact you know where we are.

Regards

Graham
"Although i'm a new agent who's not even stated yet .iv'e so far made three calls to toSouthcourt property services with basic business questions regarding the future running of my business ,and they have always been very polite and helpful towards me . so this all bods well for the future ,when i start trading seriously . This is giving me tremendous confidence ,that Southcourt really are there for you when you have a problem ."
Hi Anthony,

Many thanks for your kind words, we're here when you need us and we look forward to helping to get your agency up and running when you're ready.

Fabi
"Professional staff Good value for money Prompt response to enquiries procedures were clear and easy to follow"
Hi Ibrahim,

You are very kind, and we're grateful to have the opportunity to help develop your agency. Please stay in touch and let us know if we can help at all.

Fabi
"In 2006 I looked at various franchise options before setting up as a letting agency they all required a substantial cash investment and I would have been tied in to franchise agreements on a commission basis. The Southcourt package appealed to me for a very low cost it provided me with a website, forms, letters, helpline and a step by step guide to property management. Subsequently in 2017 we wanted to update our website and purchased a mobile friendly website from Southcourt Property Services at very low cost in comparison to web design company's that we had looked at. I cannot rate Southcourt high enough and owe much of my success today to the help and services that they have provided to me over many years. Michael Mann Plymouth Estates Ltd"
Michael

It's been a pleasure working with you and having seen your business grow from strength to strength we know there is more to come!

Many thanks,

Graham
"i have been in touch with southcourtproperty since 2014, very understanding, paitant, helpful and very professional with a excellent and strong team behind them!!!!!!"
"Southcourt Property provided my company with an excellent website and help my company gain more business with their professional design."
"On opening our letting agency 7 years ago, Southcourt Property Services was by far the best choice we made, as well as the most important. We cannot thank them enough for providing us with a website, property portal upload, hosting for our domain name and our emails, documents to start up and a superb customer service. The team are incredibly good a what they do, they are professional, available at all times, helpful and very reasonable with their charges. I would recommend them to anyone looking to start up a business, looking to switch hosting provider or database, update their website or in need of letting documentation. 1 stop shop in the letting sector. Just an amazing relief knowing that all can be quickly done with one call. Thanks as always."
Hi Riccardo,

Thank you as always - it's a pleasure to have been able to assist. If and when you need to get in touch, don't hesitate to call.

Many thanks,

Fabi
"I spoke to Steve today who was so helpful and the technical issues I have experienced this week have been promptly resolved . Many thanks so nice to speak to someone .. so much more human than your online ticket system !!"
"Southcourt is always on hand to assist when I have a query.. They always ring back if I send if a message was left.. They are just truly supurb."
Mrs Mahmood
Verified Buyer
"We have always found Southcourt property services helpful, efficient and quick to respond to any requests."
Hi Mrs Mahmood

Thank you for your kind words. We've enjoyed the start up and supporting your business, roomspropertyservices.co.uk - we're sure you'll go from strength to strength!

Best,

Fabi
"EXCELLENT SUPPORT HIGH INTERPERSONAL SKILLS VALUE FOR MONEY FIRST CLASS SERVICE AND PRODUCT These are only few of the positive words I can describe the staff & products at Southcourt Property Services. I paid for the full training package including our website for Leone Property Services. As a result of the extensive but clear and informative training manual and support I have been able to launch our Property Services and within 6 months we are getting referals from local people and even Southwark Council to provide social housing accommodation. Southcourt staff are always willing to provide help even for computer and IT novices like myself. If you are thinking about investing with Southcourt - GO FOR IT. Your car will reduce in value ! But your experience & investment with Southcourt will produce heavy yields and profits. Abdul k Conteh B.A(Law) MA, CQSW LEGAL & PROPERTY ADVISER"
Hey Abdul,

You are too kind! It's true that local authorities can be great sources of new clients as you assist property owners and tenants with their property needs. Careful how you drive though - negotiation and driving don't mix too well :)

Take care,

Steve
""Excellent Value for money""
"Southcourt have been very prompt at responding to any queries/questions that I have had with my website and offered solutions. Steve Bern has suggested an upgrade to my website which is desperately required, so thank you for that."
Hi Natasha,

Glad to be of assistance, mobile is definitely the way to go (70% of website views on mobile devices) - let me know if you need anything.

Regards,

Vikki
"Everyone at Prime Key Estates has valued the expertise and assistance given by Southcourt Property. We highly recommend their services,"
"Steve answered all my questions and was very helpful."
"I bought the business package and website in 2013, the business package worth every penny I paid for it, as I find it very informative. I always go back to it even with my experience in letting now. The team at Southcourt property always responds to my query within 24hrs, that is what I call good service."
Dear Tola

Thanks for your review, it's been great working with you - we aim to offer outstanding products at a good price and as you know, there are no hidden costs.

Graham
"I am very pleased with the quick and efficient service which I received, thank you."
"Good Advice and a human on the phone"
Hi Ann

Thanks for your words, we definitely are human! Feel free to get in touch whenever you need.

Best regards,