Southcourt Property Services Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Southcourt Property Services Ltd

About Southcourt Property Services Ltd: Southcourt Property Services Ltd provides a range of property services UK-wide and across Europe on behalf of lettings and estate agents, property investors, private landlords, corporates and local authorities.

Our services include property management, letting and estate agent training, software development, lettings and estate agency website design and hosting, syndicated advertising, property portal feeds, relocation services, and a property investment consultancy service.

admin@southcourtproperty.co.uk

Kemp House, 152 City Road, LONDON

"In 2006 I looked at various franchise options before setting up as a letting agency they all required a substantial cash investment and I would have been tied in to franchise agreements on a commission basis. The Southcourt package appealed to me for a very low cost it provided me with a website, forms, letters, helpline and a step by step guide to property management. Subsequently in 2017 we wanted to update our website and purchased a mobile friendly website from Southcourt Property Services at very low cost in comparison to web design company's that we had looked at. I cannot rate Southcourt high enough and owe much of my success today to the help and services that they have provided to me over many years. Michael Mann Plymouth Estates Ltd"
"i have been in touch with southcourtproperty since 2014, very understanding, paitant, helpful and very professional with a excellent and strong team behind them!!!!!!"
"Southcourt Property provided my company with an excellent website and help my company gain more business with their professional design."
"On opening our letting agency 7 years ago, Southcourt Property Services was by far the best choice we made, as well as the most important. We cannot thank them enough for providing us with a website, property portal upload, hosting for our domain name and our emails, documents to start up and a superb customer service. The team are incredibly good a what they do, they are professional, available at all times, helpful and very reasonable with their charges. I would recommend them to anyone looking to start up a business, looking to switch hosting provider or database, update their website or in need of letting documentation. 1 stop shop in the letting sector. Just an amazing relief knowing that all can be quickly done with one call. Thanks as always."
"I spoke to Steve today who was so helpful and the technical issues I have experienced this week have been promptly resolved . Many thanks so nice to speak to someone .. so much more human than your online ticket system !!"
"Southcourt is always on hand to assist when I have a query.. They always ring back if I send if a message was left.. They are just truly supurb."
Mrs Mahmood
Verified Buyer
"We have always found Southcourt property services helpful, efficient and quick to respond to any requests."
"EXCELLENT SUPPORT HIGH INTERPERSONAL SKILLS VALUE FOR MONEY FIRST CLASS SERVICE AND PRODUCT These are only few of the positive words I can describe the staff & products at Southcourt Property Services. I paid for the full training package including our website for Leone Property Services. As a result of the extensive but clear and informative training manual and support I have been able to launch our Property Services and within 6 months we are getting referals from local people and even Southwark Council to provide social housing accommodation. Southcourt staff are always willing to provide help even for computer and IT novices like myself. If you are thinking about investing with Southcourt - GO FOR IT. Your car will reduce in value ! But your experience & investment with Southcourt will produce heavy yields and profits. Abdul k Conteh B.A(Law) MA, CQSW LEGAL & PROPERTY ADVISER"
""Excellent Value for money""
"Southcourt have been very prompt at responding to any queries/questions that I have had with my website and offered solutions. Steve Bern has suggested an upgrade to my website which is desperately required, so thank you for that."
"Everyone at Prime Key Estates has valued the expertise and assistance given by Southcourt Property. We highly recommend their services,"
"Steve answered all my questions and was very helpful."
"I bought the business package and website in 2013, the business package worth every penny I paid for it, as I find it very informative. I always go back to it even with my experience in letting now. The team at Southcourt property always responds to my query within 24hrs, that is what I call good service."
"I am very pleased with the quick and efficient service which I received, thank you."
"Good Advice and a human on the phone"
"The manual was useful and thorough because it covers the majority of areas and is insightful. I do think it should have covered insurance products in more detail. In particular the pros and cons of offering rent guarantees which i have found many agents offer these days as a way of pulling in properties to manage over the long term. I also think it can offer practical guidance on dealing with variations in tenant referencing particularly where affordability is an issue and also the benefits of online marketing companies like Zoopla and Rightmove. There were times where being able to access a member of staff of the Southcourt team would have been useful for questions, clarifications and updates on progress. Is it company policy to take a message and arrange callback? It does seem this way to me. Improving availability would have been helpful rather than waiting for someone to get back to me. Saying that when someone did get back to me they were always helpful. The website is good but i feel it took longer than it should have taken for it to be up and running. I accept there had been a change of requirements which was agreed upon however the member of staff after agreeing the change forgot to follow it through until i had picked up on it. This added 3 more days on however i am pleased with the site. A recommendation i would make would be to save paper and offer the manual in pdf electronic format. This would make it much easier to search the documents and navigate it faster than paper. I have subscribed to the 10 Ninety platform and did notice that they offer their own suite of documents on their platform. This is welcomed but also very confusing because Southcourts documents are not preloaded to the platform. A suggestion would be to incorporate the Southcourt suite of documents for Southcourt customers to use alongside any 10 Ninety may offer to avoid confusion."
"A great starter pack that gives you everything you need to set up your Lettings business, including a fully functional website with support."
"Knowing that there is a wealth of support at your fingertips has given me confidence to develop my business."
"'We have used Southcourts lettings package and web design service for around 10 years now and have found their support and service excellent and a definite positive addition to our business'"
"I run a small lettings and property management company. When I started it I needed a professional webpage and supporting package to make my business stand out. I was very impressed with what Southcourt could offer. Their lettings 'package' was perfect and great value for money to get the business started. Their ongoing support has been excellent in supporting and promoting the business. Overall I would (and have) recommended Southcourt when asked about who I use and how good they are."
Southcourt Property Services Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 74 reviews