Solid State Security Reviews

of reviewers recommend Solid State Security
Excellant service and very proffesional engineer
Everyone I dealt with was very helpful
very professional
Thanks works completed . Documentation sent through next day.
We have used Solid State for a quite a few years and find them very professional. They are very supportive and helpful.
I have only just started using your company since I spoke to Rob Traynor. He has assisted me with various callouts and hopefully we can continue to work together.
John was very efficient when attending site and carried out the requests expected of him
good reliable service
The engineer who came had not got the part and would have to return, but sent through to the office that the job had been completed and an invoice was sent out. I have called and expressed our disappointment not only for the engineered attitude but also not saying when he would return so that we could mark down for health and safety so that we are covered insurance wise.
Solid State is a professional organization that provide a high level of Service. I would recommend them to anyone that is looking for a new Service Provider. Quotations are completed quickly and the admin team are always very helpful. Highly recommended.
Good Communication from start to finish the engineer is all 100% good at is job . When he come through the door you are Confident the job is done
From any initial call for service the response is excellent and communication and updates are of the highest standard. Always excellent presentation and empathy of the environment by all staff when on premises. Geoff Manifold
Very efficient at the supported housing site, needed very little input from staff
Even during the corona virus pandemic the engineers are still smiling and as normal produce a excellent professional service. I would highly recommend Solid State Security to anyone looking for the most professional service. Thank you.
The engineer arrived on time, was thorough and efficient and, as always, very helpful.
Always very professional
As always first class service
Great and in professional way
John was very thorough and did a service. Not all problems were resolved and we will be in touch regarding this before final payment.
Solid State have been visiting our home for many years. We always find them to be very helpful and efficient.
Solid State Security is rated 4.82 based on 224 reviews