Thunder Buddy Reviews

About Thunder Buddy:

Snugzy: The World's Loveable Mini Me. Create your own Cuddle Buddy online today

hello@thunderbuddy.com

Tell us how Thunder Buddy made you happy
Great great product! I bought this for a funny birthday gift for my 7 year older niece and it did NOT disappoint! The moment she opened it, she laughed hysterically! It’s so worth it! Easy to order and the shipping (I chose standard) was quick! I will definitely be ordering these again, best gift to make people smile!
Luv u Snugzy ♥️
Quality is amazing and my girlfriend loves it. She can abuse the snugzy instead of me when she's angry. The best part is that the doll won't bruise like I do 😊
Love love love this. My boyfriend has to work out of town every so often and he always said he wanted a mini me to take with him to cuddle. I ordered this and he absolutely loves it. It's soft and comfortable
Thunder Buddy 5 star review on 23rd April 2021
Laughed my face off when this arrived!!! So awesome!
I honostly didn't have high expectations when I placed my order. When I received my pillow, I was pretty surprised.Not only did they do a great job with my Pic but the pillow itself is top quality and was definately made to last a lifetime. Thank you all so much. We love it.
Love Snugzy!! Have purchased 4!! ❤️
Amazing! Very happy with the product (great quality!!), delivery and customer service! Would definitely recommend!
Really quick and efficient I was really impressed with the purchase
love it. Ordering more
Ordered two grandma dolls for my grandchildren while I'm away from them due to surgery. They absolutely love the doll (despite the look on my grand daughter's face in the picture)!!
Thunder Buddy 5 star review on 29th March 2021 Thunder Buddy 5 star review on 29th March 2021
I love my mini me
Simply brilliant 😂 first time I ordered and what a great surprise! Came quickly as well. Gifts for friends and family sorted haha
Loved my snugzy!