Snuggles Childcare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Snuggles Childcare
Read Snuggles Childcare Reviews

About Snuggles Childcare:

Snuggles Childcare is a unique London nanny agency and babysitting service bridging the gap between childcare and child development.

info@snuggleschildcare.co.uk

Studio 2C, Clapham North Art Centre26-32 Voltaire Road

Tell us how Snuggles Childcare made you happy
I hired a nanny from Snuggles to look after my 1 year old and 3 year old while I was in London for work for a week. I was so happy with the nanny! She was great with the kids. They settled in with her right away. She was energetic, responsible and a good communicator. I was nervous to bring both little ones to London with me, and put them with an unknown nanny, but could not have been happier with how it all turned out!!
Dear Erin, thank you very much for your feedback. Great to hear that you got on so well with your Nanny and felt confident leaving your children in her care. Please do get back in touch if you require childcare in London again. Regards, Snuggles Childcare
Excellent care for our daughter. Well organized and reliable.
Absolutely fantastic. Truly exceed our expectations. Nanny coordinated ahead of time, was always prompt, came prepared with games and fun ideas, engaged well with our daughter, and is a terrific person. She was flexible as circumstances changed and put us at ease with her competence with kids.

We are so grateful for the service. Thank you for making this happen.
Our babysitter, Derya, was absolutely wonderful. She was clearly experienced and enjoyed engaging with the children. She immediately made our baby smile and made me feel relaxed about leaving them. She also knew where was good to go with a baby and toddler and was great with them at the science museum. This was the first time I’d used someone other than family or friends to babysit and I was initially a bit apprehensive, but Derya put me at ease. I would absolutely recommend and use them again.

I was really impressed with everything at Snuggles.
Everything was great. Good organizing contact. Meg (babysitter) was punctual, kind, caring, active - my kids felt very good with her.
Thank you very much for your feedback, we are happy to hear that you got on well with Meg and your kids had a good time with her. Please do get back in touch if your family visits London again.
Janine was truly amazing. After the first night our 3 year old daughter would ask when her best friend was coming back. She played imaginative games, built forts from couch cushions and sang songs which is just what she needed after a long day is sightseeing in the city. Janine was punctual, polite and a perfect nanny.
Thank you Katie for your lovely feedback, great to hear your daughter had fun with Janine, and they became best friends :)
Do get back in touch if you require our services in London again.
Alexandra from Snuggles was timely in her response and provided the resumes/CV of the perfect babysitter for our 20-month-old sweet son. Laura was the best! She connected with our son, was a professional, reliable, sweet, darling and all that I could have hoped for. We were very nervous about hiring someone while visiting family in London and we could not have been happier. We did still install cameras for added peace of mind, but they were not necessary. Thank you Laura!
Thank you for your feedback Ninfa! Great to hear Laura lived up to your expectations and you had peace of mind that your son was in good hands. Do get back in touch.
I got in contact with Snuggles for a sitter for my 11 month old daughter while I was in London for 4 hours. The response was very quick and I was recommended a very good sitter. Nilay was wonderful with my daughter and took great care with everything she did. She was very communicative and I was at ease with leaving my daughter in her capable hands. Thanks for the great service!
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear that Nilay took good care of your daughter. Do get in touch when you're​ next in London.
We had an excellent sitter Rebecca. She was on time, entertained my kids for dinner& activities. We are from USA , but finding the service& using Snuggles was easy . When I arrived back at the hotel I heard alot of laughing& giggling coming from our hotel room! So nice to jnow my kids has a fun, safe night while we were gone. Highly recommend this service& sitter😊👍🏻
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your comments and are happy to hear you would recommend our services!
Great service. Really professional. Alex is great.

Nylai was a wonderful babysitter. Lovely vibe and our son was very settled with her.

We will use this service again.
Thank you so much for your feedback! Great to hear that you will use our services again and that you got on well with your sitter. We look forward to hearing from you in due course.
Great communication, very easy service to use and a fabulous sitter.
Thank you very much for your feedback, Renee. Great to hear you found our service easy to use and got on well with the sitter. Do get in touch if you require our services in the future.
I had a last-minute trip to London for work and needed to take my daughter along with me. Snuggles Childcare made it so easy for me. They found me the perfect nanny for the day. We had a lovely woman named Olga, who my daughter took to right away and even hugged her. They spent the day together and Olga sent regular updates and photos to let me know how my daughter was doing. That really kept me from worrying and let me focus on my work. A huge thank you to everyone at Snuggles Childcare for such a wonderful service.
Thank you very much for your kind words. Great to hear that you got on well with Olga and you were able to focus on your work with peace of mind. We hope to hear from you again when you're back in London. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
Hannah however was terrific. Alexander fell in love with her immediately, could not stop smiling and was relaxed asleep once we returned. We would not hesitate hiring her again should we return to London to make up for our dinner night in the future!
Thank you very much for your kind words! Very happy to hear that your son got on well with Hannah. Do get in touch next time you're in London. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
Professional, quick process upfront with Alexandra.

Our babysitter Nilay was great. From the first moment I knew we could trust her to take good care of our two kids (age 3 years and 10 months). Nilay took them to Hyde park and to the Museums. They had a great time together.
Thank you so much for leaving feedback. We are happy to hear that you your children had a great time and you felt you could fully trust the babysitter. Do get in touch if you require further childcare. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
We had friends coming to visit and we wanted to go out together in London. It was so easy to book, and our babysitter, Charlotte was outstanding. She was easy to contact, arrived on time, and we instantly could tell the boys were in good hands. It all worked out perfectly, and I would use the service again without hesitation.

Thanks!
Thank you very much for your feedback and kind words regarding Charlotte. We are very happy that we were able to give you an evening out with friends. Do get in touch if you require any further childcare. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
We came into town on a short break and I reached out to Snuggles Childcare a couple weeks in advance of our arrival. Communication was great...we were provided all the necessary forms and CV's from prospective sitters. All appeared highly qualified and were certified. The sitter arrived promptly at our hotel and was well dressed, polite and courteous. As the wife and I were getting ready to leave, she jumped right in and took care of the boy and was interacting with him...he warmed right up to her! Made both the wife and I very comfortable that he would be well cared for during our night out...upon our return, he was tucked into bed, sleeping soundly. In the morning he mentioned how much fun he had and asked when he would see his sitter again!!! :-) I highly recommend Snuggles Childcare...we would not have been able to enjoy an evening out without them!
Thank you so much for your feedback. We are very happy to hear that we enabled you to enjoy your evening out and that our sitter was such a hit with your son! Please do get back in touch for future babysitting. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
With much caution we used Snuggles for the first time. We had previously never left our children, aged 8 and 6, with anyone outside family before. The company sent Charlotte to mind our children and we could not be more pleased with the care she provided. In fact, our children were very sad to see her go ! Will be using the service again next time we are in London.
Thank you, Charlotte is lovely and we are happy to hear that the kids had fun with her. Please do get back in touch if you require childcare again. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
Great service and provided at short notice for our wedding event. Our event nanny Katie was amazing and the kids really took to her, they're re still asking about her a week later.
Thank you for your feedback, great to hear that the kids had fun with your Wedding Nanny, Katie. Please do get in touch if you require further childcare. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
I was very nervous about leaving my son with someone I didn't know in a foreign country, but Snuggles was so very professional and so personal. They found me a great sitter - communication between myself, Snuggles, and the sitter was fast and top-notch, and i never once felt like my son was being put in a dangerous or questionable situation. The sitter was lovely and everything was organized very smoothly. Thanks much!
Thank you for your feedback, great to hear that we provided a top-notch sitter! Please do get in touch again. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
Simple and professional. Great service and great babysitter.
Thank you!