Snuggles Childcare Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snuggles Childcare

About Snuggles Childcare: Snuggles Childcare is a unique London nanny agency and babysitting service bridging the gap between childcare and child development.

info@snuggleschildcare.co.uk

Studio 2C, Clapham North Art Centre26-32 Voltaire Road

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Snuggles Childcare made you happy

"Everything was great. Good organizing contact. Meg (babysitter) was punctual, kind, caring, active - my kids felt very good with her."
Thank you very much for your feedback, we are happy to hear that you got on well with Meg and your kids had a good time with her. Please do get back in touch if your family visits London again.
"Janine was truly amazing. After the first night our 3 year old daughter would ask when her best friend was coming back. She played imaginative games, built forts from couch cushions and sang songs which is just what she needed after a long day is sightseeing in the city. Janine was punctual, polite and a perfect nanny."
Thank you Katie for your lovely feedback, great to hear your daughter had fun with Janine, and they became best friends :)
Do get back in touch if you require our services in London again.
"Alexandra from Snuggles was timely in her response and provided the resumes/CV of the perfect babysitter for our 20-month-old sweet son. Laura was the best! She connected with our son, was a professional, reliable, sweet, darling and all that I could have hoped for. We were very nervous about hiring someone while visiting family in London and we could not have been happier. We did still install cameras for added peace of mind, but they were not necessary. Thank you Laura!"
Thank you for your feedback Ninfa! Great to hear Laura lived up to your expectations and you had peace of mind that your son was in good hands. Do get back in touch.
"I got in contact with Snuggles for a sitter for my 11 month old daughter while I was in London for 4 hours. The response was very quick and I was recommended a very good sitter. Nilay was wonderful with my daughter and took great care with everything she did. She was very communicative and I was at ease with leaving my daughter in her capable hands. Thanks for the great service!"
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear that Nilay took good care of your daughter. Do get in touch when you're​ next in London.
"We had an excellent sitter Rebecca. She was on time, entertained my kids for dinner& activities. We are from USA , but finding the service& using Snuggles was easy . When I arrived back at the hotel I heard alot of laughing& giggling coming from our hotel room! So nice to jnow my kids has a fun, safe night while we were gone. Highly recommend this service& sitter😊👍🏻"
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your comments and are happy to hear you would recommend our services!
"Great service. Really professional. Alex is great. Nylai was a wonderful babysitter. Lovely vibe and our son was very settled with her. We will use this service again."
Thank you so much for your feedback! Great to hear that you will use our services again and that you got on well with your sitter. We look forward to hearing from you in due course.
"Great communication, very easy service to use and a fabulous sitter."
Thank you very much for your feedback, Renee. Great to hear you found our service easy to use and got on well with the sitter. Do get in touch if you require our services in the future.
"I had a last-minute trip to London for work and needed to take my daughter along with me. Snuggles Childcare made it so easy for me. They found me the perfect nanny for the day. We had a lovely woman named Olga, who my daughter took to right away and even hugged her. They spent the day together and Olga sent regular updates and photos to let me know how my daughter was doing. That really kept me from worrying and let me focus on my work. A huge thank you to everyone at Snuggles Childcare for such a wonderful service."
Thank you very much for your kind words. Great to hear that you got on well with Olga and you were able to focus on your work with peace of mind. We hope to hear from you again when you're back in London. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
"Hannah however was terrific. Alexander fell in love with her immediately, could not stop smiling and was relaxed asleep once we returned. We would not hesitate hiring her again should we return to London to make up for our dinner night in the future!"
Thank you very much for your kind words! Very happy to hear that your son got on well with Hannah. Do get in touch next time you're in London. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
"Professional, quick process upfront with Alexandra. Our babysitter Nilay was great. From the first moment I knew we could trust her to take good care of our two kids (age 3 years and 10 months). Nilay took them to Hyde park and to the Museums. They had a great time together."
Thank you so much for leaving feedback. We are happy to hear that you your children had a great time and you felt you could fully trust the babysitter. Do get in touch if you require further childcare. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
"We had friends coming to visit and we wanted to go out together in London. It was so easy to book, and our babysitter, Charlotte was outstanding. She was easy to contact, arrived on time, and we instantly could tell the boys were in good hands. It all worked out perfectly, and I would use the service again without hesitation. Thanks!"
Thank you very much for your feedback and kind words regarding Charlotte. We are very happy that we were able to give you an evening out with friends. Do get in touch if you require any further childcare. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
"We came into town on a short break and I reached out to Snuggles Childcare a couple weeks in advance of our arrival. Communication was great...we were provided all the necessary forms and CV's from prospective sitters. All appeared highly qualified and were certified. The sitter arrived promptly at our hotel and was well dressed, polite and courteous. As the wife and I were getting ready to leave, she jumped right in and took care of the boy and was interacting with him...he warmed right up to her! Made both the wife and I very comfortable that he would be well cared for during our night out...upon our return, he was tucked into bed, sleeping soundly. In the morning he mentioned how much fun he had and asked when he would see his sitter again!!! :-) I highly recommend Snuggles Childcare...we would not have been able to enjoy an evening out without them!"
Thank you so much for your feedback. We are very happy to hear that we enabled you to enjoy your evening out and that our sitter was such a hit with your son! Please do get back in touch for future babysitting. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
"With much caution we used Snuggles for the first time. We had previously never left our children, aged 8 and 6, with anyone outside family before. The company sent Charlotte to mind our children and we could not be more pleased with the care she provided. In fact, our children were very sad to see her go ! Will be using the service again next time we are in London."
Thank you, Charlotte is lovely and we are happy to hear that the kids had fun with her. Please do get back in touch if you require childcare again. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
"Great service and provided at short notice for our wedding event. Our event nanny Katie was amazing and the kids really took to her, they're re still asking about her a week later."
Thank you for your feedback, great to hear that the kids had fun with your Wedding Nanny, Katie. Please do get in touch if you require further childcare. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
"I was very nervous about leaving my son with someone I didn't know in a foreign country, but Snuggles was so very professional and so personal. They found me a great sitter - communication between myself, Snuggles, and the sitter was fast and top-notch, and i never once felt like my son was being put in a dangerous or questionable situation. The sitter was lovely and everything was organized very smoothly. Thanks much!"
Thank you for your feedback, great to hear that we provided a top-notch sitter! Please do get in touch again. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
"Simple and professional. Great service and great babysitter."
Thank you!
"The arrangment was straightforward to make and the care was excellent. The carer arrived promptly (and very early) on a Monday morning and I was able to turn attention to my work. My children were happy and relaxed afterward. I think they had a lot of fun."
Thank you for your feedback, we are happy that we could help you out with an early start and your children were relaxed afterwards. Please do get in touch again. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
"Very good vetting process, and we felt comfortable all the way through we would get a top notch person, and we did in Kathryn"
Thank you for your feedback, it is very much appreciated. Happy to hear that you got on well with Kathryn. Please do get in touch again. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
"I am so happy I found snuggles childcare when I rently needed a babysitter for my 6 year old daughter on a recent trip to London. They were very professional over the phone and it was all very easy to organise. The babysitter, Myv, was lovely and my daughter took to her immediately, chatting nonstop as soon as she met her. I also felt totally at ease leaving my daughter with her. We were staying in a family hotel room but Myv managed to keep her entertained in the small space and manage the transition to getting her to go to bed with relative ease and I don’t always find it easy getting my daughter to go to sleep when sharing a room with her. All in all it was a very positive experience and I would not hesitate to use snuggles childcare again or to recommend them to others."
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. We are delighted to hear that Myv was such a success with your daughter. Please do get in touch if you're back in London. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
"Snuggles Childcare provided us with a superb childcare giver for our two children while we attended a 3-day conference in London. We travel frequently for work and regularly use childcare services in the major cities of North America and Europe. The childcare we provided from snuggles childcare is easily one of the best we have received. Before we arrived we were provided with a sophisticated and reliable background description of our caregiver. Upon meeting our childcare giver, we immediately knew we could trust her entirely to look after our children and take them around to parks, museums, and so forth in London. Our children enjoyed their time immensely. We were in constant texting with our childcare provider who sent us updates and photos. She was confident and happy and extremely qualified. She easily made the time for our children safe and enjoyable."
Thank you very much for your feedback, we are thrilled to hear that your children had a great time and you felt confident leaving them while attending your conference. Please do get in touch if you require childcare in London again. Regards, Snuggles Childcare
Snuggles Childcare is rated 4.88 based on 56 reviews