Snuggles Childcare Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Snuggles Childcare

About Snuggles Childcare: Snuggles Childcare is a unique London nanny agency and babysitting service bridging the gap between childcare and child development.

info@snuggleschildcare.co.uk

Studio 2C, Clapham North Art Centre26-32 Voltaire Road

How would you rate Snuggles Childcare?

Joan Chambers

Professional and Friendly:
I was hesitant to hire a babysitter for my grandson ( aged 8) while we were in London but I really wanted to have a night at the theater. The staff at Snuggles sent me a resume of the babysitter they selected so I didn't feel like she was a complete stranger. She arrived at my hotel room right on time and she was friendly and happy.. She put us all at ease within minutes and my grandson was calm and happy to stay with her. When I returned she was reading quietly and my grandson was sleeping, curled up beside her. The next morning he asked if he could see her again which is the best recommendation of all. I would highly recommend this service to travelling families as way to give everyone a "no worries" evening.
Dear Joan,

Thank you very much for your feedback. Glad to hear that the booking went smoothly and you were able to enjoy your evening out. Please do get in touch if you're in London again.

The Snuggles Team
Dan Irwin
Unverified Reviewer

"Alexandra was a pleasure to deal with. She took the time to understand our rather specific needs and then found us a fantastic nanny in Henrietta. Henrietta was a bubbling ball of fun, super hands on with the kids, who delighted in her big smile and even bigger cuddles! I was impressed at the way she jumped straight in playing and joking with the children, breaking down any shyness or reticence on their part, creating a sense of trust and ease from the word go. Great service all round : )
Nicola Cassey
Verified Buyer

we were very happy with our babysitter Derya. She arrived on time. We were more than happy with how she interacted with our son, I was very anxious about leaving him with someone I hadn't met but she was really good with him. I would certainly book her again if I was ever in the same position again. When I initially considered a babysitter I was very nervous and anxious as I do not usually leave him with anyone, when I spoke with Alexandra at Snuggles she made me feel at ease. I had a telephone conversation with Derya and a brief meeting the day before the booking and I felt much better about leaving him.

Thankyou so much for you help
Hal Eriksen
Verified Buyer

We have used Snuggles Childcare for babysitting a couple of times and each time we were impressed not only by the babysitter but by Snuggles' service.
Abhijit Bhattacheryya
Verified Buyer

I had such a wonderful experience working with Alexandra at Snuggles. She patiently understood my need, and arranged for the best babysitter possible. Strongly recommend their service for business travelers.
Meghan Bartlett
Verified Buyer

We used Snuggles Childcare at the beginning of March for our 2 year old daughter. We were very skeptical leaving our child with someone we hadn't previously met in a foreign country but Alexandra helped us every step of the way. She answered any questions I had, gave me a full bio of the nanny we were using and even gave me the nanny's number to chat prior to our visit. We couldn't have been more satisfied with the entire process. Our nanny was prompt, asked important questions about our daughter and took to her right away. It eased our minds knowing she was in great hands the couple of hours each day we ventured off on our own. If we ever make our way back to London, we will be sure to contact Snuggles Childcare again!
Karyn Singfield
Verified Buyer

Ellie was wonderful and really professional. Everything went very smoothly and children were very happy with her. I appreciated the update text half way through the evening telling me everything was going well.
Julie Rodgers
Verified Buyer

From enquiring about availability through to booking a babysitter and then on the actual night of babysitting, the whole process worked brilliantly.
Our babysitter was very informative as to her arrival time and was professional, courteous and very likeable.
My 4 year old managed to squeeze an extra half an hour with her before bedtime and still talks about her evening with the babysitter.
We would definitely use this service again!
Nigel Pocklington
Verified Buyer

We booked a babysitter through Snuggles - the first time we've used a sitter who isn't our nanny. All worked very well. Jenny was able to say hello to our daughter before she went up to bed, and quickly comforted here when she woke up briefly so that we returned to a sleeping child.
Sirena Bellman
Verified Buyer

Lenka was great: she was always early, quick to communicate with us as needed, professional and overall a very pleasant woman. We were very comfortable leaving our daughter with her and were able to enjoy our time in London much more because we felt that our daughter was in good hands. I would not hesitate to use Snuggles Childcare again and I would highly recommend her or Snuggles Childcare to any friends or family who were visiting the city and required a sitter or nanny.

Thank you again for your professionalism, follow up and quick communication time. We were very happy with the experience.
Kristie Maduro
Verified Buyer

We had a wonderful experience while using Snuggles when on holiday in London. Larisa was personable, outgoing and really put me at ease while leaving my youngest with her and taking my oldest to a football match. Larisa took her out to the playground, they had lunch, and just generally had a great time.

I would absolutely recommend Snuggles (and in particular Larisa). The service makes it easy to communicate, but also takes the time to vet everyone so you can trust that you are getting quality childcare.
Pedro Santos
Verified Buyer

Very good. My daughter love it :)
Dear Pedro,

Many thanks for your review. We are delighted that your daughter had a great time with Michele. We will pass your feedback on and look forward to helping you again when you return to London.

Tim Sebel
Verified Buyer

Stephanie was great. Kids loved her and she was good with the 1 year old. Would definitely recommend her. Booking was easy. Great experience all around.
Dear Tim,

Thank you for the review. We are so glad that your children had a good time with Stephanie and that you would definitely recommend her to other parents. We are delighted that you found the booking easy and had a great experience. We continually try to improve the service we offer so this is great to hear. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Claudia Coetzer
Verified Buyer

Alexandra was so professional and understood our urgency. We are from broad on business but had our two young children with us. She promptly arranged a nanny to stay with the kids at our hotel. The nanny Jessica was perfectly punctual well skilled and just delightful. Our business is now concluded but the kids asked to have Jessica again for the day! True compliment from the little ones. A fantastic service, thank you for the peace of mind.
Dear Claudia,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are delighted that you were happy with the service we provided and that we were able to help you with your childcare whilst on your business trip. We will pass your feedback on to Jessica and the rest of our team and we look forward to helping you again when you return to London.

Cory Allen
Verified Buyer

The afternoon went perfectly. If we had to rate Jessica on a scale of 5 she would receive a 6. She was very patient with two very nervous parents. Jessica also responded very quickly when we texted just to check in during intermission to keep us at ease. Next time we are in London for the theatre, we would love to book her again if she is available. My son actually got upset when she had to leave. You and your staff have been so helpful. Thank you again.
Dear Cory,

Thank you for such a lovely review. We have let Jessica know how happy you were with the service she provided. We understand that leaving young children with someone new is a daunting experience so we are pleased Jessica was able to ease your nerves. We would love to help you again with childcare when you return to London.

Kind regards

Senka Bollhalter-Zaberl
Verified Buyer

Anita was very kind and very nice with the cildren. Thank you..
Dear Senka,

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted that your children had a lovely time with Anita and that you felt she was very kind. We look forward to helping you again with childcare when you return to London.

Best Regards