Snuggles Childcare Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Snuggles Childcare

About Snuggles Childcare: Snuggles Childcare is a unique London nanny agency and babysitting service bridging the gap between childcare and child development.

info@snuggleschildcare.co.uk

Studio 2C, Clapham North Art Centre26-32 Voltaire Road

How would you rate Snuggles Childcare ?

"Alexandra was very professional and answered our email queries on a timely basis. The temporary babysitters for our trip to London were excellent. Our 1 year old son loved them and we wouldn't hesitate to use Snuggles Childcare again!"
Guy Rusling
Verified Buyer
"They provided an excellent babysitter. Very professional, amenable and we were confident we were leaving our baby in safe hands. It enabled us to enjoy our event. A first class service."
Dear Guy, Thank you very much for your feedback. Very happy to hear our babysitter allowed you to enjoy your event. Do get in touch if you require our services in the future. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
Andrew Klein
Verified Buyer
"excellent - very good at communication and lovely to the children, would definitely use again"
Thank you very much for your feedback Andrew, great to hear all went smoothly and you would use our services again. We look forward to hearing from you in the future. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
Joana Gomes
Verified Buyer
"We were so stressed about leaving our 6 year old child with someone strange for him..besides the language barrier (he doesn't speak english, only portuguese), but Lucinda was soooooo sweet and lovely from the first moment on, that me and my husband could assist to a dj-gig and enjoy it without any worries. Lucinda was kind enough to change some whatsapp messages with us meanwhile, and when we arrived back at our hotel room it was smooth to see the empathy between our son and his "new friend". We would definitely recommend Lucinda as childcare for your son when in London. She is very delicate, attentive, and in little time she makes an enormous work to satisfy our wishes and give us confidence enough to go out and don't leaving our minds back with worries or concern. Thank you Lucinda! A big kiss from Tiago and an enormous hug from his parents. We would like also to thank Alexandra all the patience and attention she gave us. It managed to exceed all our expectations."
Dear Joana, We are delighted to hear that Lucinda and your son got on so well and you were able to enjoy your evening out! We always aim to provide stress-free childcare so parents can enjoy their time in London. Do get in touch if you come back! Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
Elly Nordstrom
Verified Buyer
"Alexandria was very responsive to our request for a nanny to look after our three year old for an evening when we were in London to see a show. Henny arrived promptly to our Air BnB and we instantly felt at ease. My son loved her and had lots of fun that evening. We will definitely use Snuggles again if we come back to London!"
Dear Elly, Thank you very much for your feedback, great to hear that your son had fun with Henny and you were able to enjoy your evening out! Look forward to hearing from you when you return to London. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
"Amazing service. Professional care. Loving and playful. Every time we are in London, we choose a Snuggles Nanny to care for our children. And overtime it was such a pleasure. They have trained, smart and well educated staff - it gives you as a parent inner peace, and our kids are looking forward to the next time, because they have had so much fun. Bed time routines, good behavior and certain house rules are monitored and followed perfectly. Thank you for being such a reliable child-care-partner in London."
Thank you very much for your lovely feedback, we are happy to hear that all went well and the kids had fun! Do get in touch when you're next in town.
Megan Ritchie
Verified Reviewer
"Really great service. Very prompt response. I accidentally booked the wrong date for the babysitter and only realised at the last minute. I contacted Alexandra at snuggles and within the hour she had secured a babysitter for me. I had two different sitters on the two nights I booked and both were very professional."
Dear Megan, thank you very much for your feedback and do get in touch if you're back in London. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
Jacqui Murdoch
Verified Buyer
"Snuggles was very prompt in responding to our enquiry, asked relevant questions about our baby and our needs and provided a lot of detail about the sitter we would have. All of this contributed to a sense of trust. The sitter was extremely competent and put me at ease. She was professional and friendly and I felt very happy leaving my six month old in her care."
Dear Jacqui, thank you so much for your feedback, glad to hear that you received a professional service and you were put at ease. Do get in touch if you require childcare in London again. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
Megan Phoenix
Verified Buyer
"We were very pleased with the sitter that Snuggles Childcare arranged, she put our minds at ease and provided suitable updates while we were out. The booking process was straightforward and everything went smoothly on the night."
Thank you Megan for your feedback, glad to hear we were able to help with your childcare needs and give you peace of mind while you were out. Do get in touch if you require our services again. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
"We hired Alison to be our nanny for seven days. She is so sweet. We met her at the hotel and she made a list of both outdoor/indoor activities that are suitable for our baby. She managed to keep him happy & healthy. She used to send us couple of pics during the day. We also loved that she's been on-time. Despite the fact it was only seven days, it was so hard to say goodbye to her. We wish her all the best."
Thank you very much for your feedback, great to hear that you got on so well with Alison and she was able to provide the care you needed. Do get back in touch if you require childcare in London again. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
Deborah Lawson
Verified Buyer
"Booking a babysitter through Snuggles was so easy. Alexandra was very prompt and responsive and our babysitter was also prompt and professional. Our son was asleep the whole time but we felt very confident leaving him in such safe hands. Would use again and recommend to others!"
Dear Deborah, Thank you very much for your feedback, glad to hear that all went smoothly and you felt confident leaving your son with our sitter. Please do get in touch if you require childcare again. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
Colin Johnson
Verified Buyer
"We've used Snuggles on two occasions when visiting London from Switzerland. Had a great experience both times (once using a hotel room and another using an AirBnB). They are very responsive, provide CV's of very qualified individuals, and both people that have watched our 1 year old were amazing and I would hire on site if I could. Highly recommend and will continue to use in the future."
Thank you very much for your feedback Colin, lovely to hear that you all got on so well with our sitters. Do get in touch when you're next in town.
Simon Hinchliffe
Verified Buyer
"Snuggles provided a first rate friendly service and our children loved their babysitter."
Thank you for your feedback Simon, great to hear that the children loved their babysitter! Do get in touch if you're back in London.
"Snuggles made our trip to London. I was so hesitant to leave my boys with new sitters but once we met the women we knew we were in excellent hands. All had extremely impressive childcare backgrounds, wonderful with the kids and just really good people."
Thank you very much for your feedback and comments. Glad to hear that our sitters contributed to your trip in such a positive way. Do get in touch if you're ever back in London and we'll be happy to help!
Deborah Goldberg
Verified Buyer
"We were in London on holiday and weren't sure how to find a reputable sitter. Snuggles Childcare to the rescue! Our sitter Hanna was lovely. She was very nice, responsible, and fun. She put our 3-year-old son at ease immediately and seemed to know just how to interact him given his age and personality. When she left yesterday, he didn't want her to leave!"
Thank you for the feedback Deborah, good to hear that you and your son got on so well with Hanna! Please do get in touch if you're ever back in London.
"I was very nervous to leave our baby with someone we didn’t know in a new place, but our sitter was wonderful and put my mind at ease while we were out at our event."
Thank you very much for your feedback, glad to hear that the sitter put you at ease and you were able to enjoy your event.
Joan Chambers
Verified Buyer
"Professional and Friendly: I was hesitant to hire a babysitter for my grandson ( aged 8) while we were in London but I really wanted to have a night at the theater. The staff at Snuggles sent me a resume of the babysitter they selected so I didn't feel like she was a complete stranger. She arrived at my hotel room right on time and she was friendly and happy.. She put us all at ease within minutes and my grandson was calm and happy to stay with her. When I returned she was reading quietly and my grandson was sleeping, curled up beside her. The next morning he asked if he could see her again which is the best recommendation of all. I would highly recommend this service to travelling families as way to give everyone a "no worries" evening."
Dear Joan,

Thank you very much for your feedback. Glad to hear that the booking went smoothly and you were able to enjoy your evening out. Please do get in touch if you're in London again.

The Snuggles Team
""Alexandra was a pleasure to deal with. She took the time to understand our rather specific needs and then found us a fantastic nanny in Henrietta. Henrietta was a bubbling ball of fun, super hands on with the kids, who delighted in her big smile and even bigger cuddles! I was impressed at the way she jumped straight in playing and joking with the children, breaking down any shyness or reticence on their part, creating a sense of trust and ease from the word go. Great service all round : )"
Nicola Cassey
Verified Buyer
"we were very happy with our babysitter Derya. She arrived on time. We were more than happy with how she interacted with our son, I was very anxious about leaving him with someone I hadn't met but she was really good with him. I would certainly book her again if I was ever in the same position again. When I initially considered a babysitter I was very nervous and anxious as I do not usually leave him with anyone, when I spoke with Alexandra at Snuggles she made me feel at ease. I had a telephone conversation with Derya and a brief meeting the day before the booking and I felt much better about leaving him. Thankyou so much for you help"
Hal Eriksen
Verified Buyer
"We have used Snuggles Childcare for babysitting a couple of times and each time we were impressed not only by the babysitter but by Snuggles' service."
Snuggles Childcare is rated 5.00 based on 32 reviews