Snuggles Childcare Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Snuggles Childcare

About Snuggles Childcare: Snuggles Childcare is a unique London nanny agency and babysitting service bridging the gap between childcare and child development.

info@snuggleschildcare.co.uk

Studio 2C, Clapham North Art Centre26-32 Voltaire Road

How would you rate Snuggles Childcare ?

"I was very nervous about leaving my son with someone I didn't know in a foreign country, but Snuggles was so very professional and so personal. They found me a great sitter - communication between myself, Snuggles, and the sitter was fast and top-notch, and i never once felt like my son was being put in a dangerous or questionable situation. The sitter was lovely and everything was organized very smoothly. Thanks much!"
"Simple and professional. Great service and great babysitter."
"The arrangment was straightforward to make and the care was excellent. The carer arrived promptly (and very early) on a Monday morning and I was able to turn attention to my work. My children were happy and relaxed afterward. I think they had a lot of fun."
"Very good vetting process, and we felt comfortable all the way through we would get a top notch person, and we did in Kathryn"
"I am so happy I found snuggles childcare when I rently needed a babysitter for my 6 year old daughter on a recent trip to London. They were very professional over the phone and it was all very easy to organise. The babysitter, Myv, was lovely and my daughter took to her immediately, chatting nonstop as soon as she met her. I also felt totally at ease leaving my daughter with her. We were staying in a family hotel room but Myv managed to keep her entertained in the small space and manage the transition to getting her to go to bed with relative ease and I don’t always find it easy getting my daughter to go to sleep when sharing a room with her. All in all it was a very positive experience and I would not hesitate to use snuggles childcare again or to recommend them to others."
"Snuggles Childcare provided us with a superb childcare giver for our two children while we attended a 3-day conference in London. We travel frequently for work and regularly use childcare services in the major cities of North America and Europe. The childcare we provided from snuggles childcare is easily one of the best we have received. Before we arrived we were provided with a sophisticated and reliable background description of our caregiver. Upon meeting our childcare giver, we immediately knew we could trust her entirely to look after our children and take them around to parks, museums, and so forth in London. Our children enjoyed their time immensely. We were in constant texting with our childcare provider who sent us updates and photos. She was confident and happy and extremely qualified. She easily made the time for our children safe and enjoyable."
Thank you very much for your feedback, we are thrilled to hear that your children had a great time and you felt confident leaving them while attending your conference. Please do get in touch if you require childcare in London again. Regards, Snuggles Childcare
"The babysitter was very disinterested when we got home and a bit snappy when we asked how the evening went. Some of my wife's expensive perfumes had been moved around as well. For this amount of money, we expected better."
Hi,

We have contacted you via the email address left with this review but had no response. Your details do not match any of those on our booking system. We are keen to discuss your concerns further so please do contact us directly specifying the date your booking took place.

Regards,

Alexandra Davidson
"I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your service, and to let you know how much we enjoyed having Laura watch the girls. She was super friendly, kind, compassionate, and caring. The girls absolutely adored her. They were so sad when she had to leave! We hope to see her sometime again in the future :). She was absolutely amazing!"
Thank you very much for your feedback, we are delighted to hear that your daughters had fun with Laura. We hope that you enjoyed your evening out and please do get in touch next time you are in London. Regards, Snuggles Childcare
"Our babysitter, Emily, was amazing! She came with a small selection of toys for our almost two year old daughter and immediately formed a bond with her. She was responsive when we texted to check-in with her and had a fantastic personality. On the whole, our experience with using your service has been exceptional. We will definitely use Snuggles again when we find ourselves in London and would recommend them to anyone who asks. Thank you Snuggles for allowing us a night out in London!"
Thank you very much for your feedback, we are happy to hear that you got on well with Emily and you were able to have a night out! Regards, Snuggles Childcare
"Alexandra was very professional and answered our email queries on a timely basis. The temporary babysitters for our trip to London were excellent. Our 1 year old son loved them and we wouldn't hesitate to use Snuggles Childcare again!"
Thank you very much for your feedback, we are glad to hear that your son loved our babysitters and you are happy with our services. Regards, Snuggles Childcare
"They provided an excellent babysitter. Very professional, amenable and we were confident we were leaving our baby in safe hands. It enabled us to enjoy our event. A first class service."
Dear Guy, Thank you very much for your feedback. Very happy to hear our babysitter allowed you to enjoy your event. Do get in touch if you require our services in the future. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
"excellent - very good at communication and lovely to the children, would definitely use again"
Thank you very much for your feedback Andrew, great to hear all went smoothly and you would use our services again. We look forward to hearing from you in the future. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
"We were so stressed about leaving our 6 year old child with someone strange for him..besides the language barrier (he doesn't speak english, only portuguese), but Lucinda was soooooo sweet and lovely from the first moment on, that me and my husband could assist to a dj-gig and enjoy it without any worries. Lucinda was kind enough to change some whatsapp messages with us meanwhile, and when we arrived back at our hotel room it was smooth to see the empathy between our son and his "new friend". We would definitely recommend Lucinda as childcare for your son when in London. She is very delicate, attentive, and in little time she makes an enormous work to satisfy our wishes and give us confidence enough to go out and don't leaving our minds back with worries or concern. Thank you Lucinda! A big kiss from Tiago and an enormous hug from his parents. We would like also to thank Alexandra all the patience and attention she gave us. It managed to exceed all our expectations."
Dear Joana, We are delighted to hear that Lucinda and your son got on so well and you were able to enjoy your evening out! We always aim to provide stress-free childcare so parents can enjoy their time in London. Do get in touch if you come back! Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
"Alexandria was very responsive to our request for a nanny to look after our three year old for an evening when we were in London to see a show. Henny arrived promptly to our Air BnB and we instantly felt at ease. My son loved her and had lots of fun that evening. We will definitely use Snuggles again if we come back to London!"
Dear Elly, Thank you very much for your feedback, great to hear that your son had fun with Henny and you were able to enjoy your evening out! Look forward to hearing from you when you return to London. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
"Amazing service. Professional care. Loving and playful. Every time we are in London, we choose a Snuggles Nanny to care for our children. And overtime it was such a pleasure. They have trained, smart and well educated staff - it gives you as a parent inner peace, and our kids are looking forward to the next time, because they have had so much fun. Bed time routines, good behavior and certain house rules are monitored and followed perfectly. Thank you for being such a reliable child-care-partner in London."
Thank you very much for your lovely feedback, we are happy to hear that all went well and the kids had fun! Do get in touch when you're next in town.
"Really great service. Very prompt response. I accidentally booked the wrong date for the babysitter and only realised at the last minute. I contacted Alexandra at snuggles and within the hour she had secured a babysitter for me. I had two different sitters on the two nights I booked and both were very professional."
Dear Megan, thank you very much for your feedback and do get in touch if you're back in London. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
"Snuggles was very prompt in responding to our enquiry, asked relevant questions about our baby and our needs and provided a lot of detail about the sitter we would have. All of this contributed to a sense of trust. The sitter was extremely competent and put me at ease. She was professional and friendly and I felt very happy leaving my six month old in her care."
Dear Jacqui, thank you so much for your feedback, glad to hear that you received a professional service and you were put at ease. Do get in touch if you require childcare in London again. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
"We were very pleased with the sitter that Snuggles Childcare arranged, she put our minds at ease and provided suitable updates while we were out. The booking process was straightforward and everything went smoothly on the night."
Thank you Megan for your feedback, glad to hear we were able to help with your childcare needs and give you peace of mind while you were out. Do get in touch if you require our services again. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
"We hired Alison to be our nanny for seven days. She is so sweet. We met her at the hotel and she made a list of both outdoor/indoor activities that are suitable for our baby. She managed to keep him happy & healthy. She used to send us couple of pics during the day. We also loved that she's been on-time. Despite the fact it was only seven days, it was so hard to say goodbye to her. We wish her all the best."
Thank you very much for your feedback, great to hear that you got on so well with Alison and she was able to provide the care you needed. Do get back in touch if you require childcare in London again. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
"Booking a babysitter through Snuggles was so easy. Alexandra was very prompt and responsive and our babysitter was also prompt and professional. Our son was asleep the whole time but we felt very confident leaving him in such safe hands. Would use again and recommend to others!"
Dear Deborah, Thank you very much for your feedback, glad to hear that all went smoothly and you felt confident leaving your son with our sitter. Please do get in touch if you require childcare again. Kind Regards, Snuggles Childcare
Snuggles Childcare is rated 4.93 based on 41 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!