Snuggles Childcare Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snuggles Childcare

About Snuggles Childcare: Snuggles Childcare is a unique London nanny agency and babysitting service bridging the gap between childcare and child development.

info@snuggleschildcare.co.uk

Studio 2C, Clapham North Art Centre26-32 Voltaire Road

Tell us how Snuggles Childcare made you happy

"The customer service I received was appalling, nobody returned my call or contacted me by email in spite of one of their staff taking all my details and telling me someone would contact me shortly. This has happened twice now. A complete waste of time and also dishonest. If you can't assist a prospective customer why not say so, needless to say this is one agency I would not recommend, from the reviews on here it is obvious they are not open to all enquiries."
Thank you for your review and bringing this to our attention, we’re very sorry to hear that you didn’t receive a response from us.

We are working hard to respond to all enquiries in a timely manner to improve our service and meet the high standard we set for ourselves. Sorry that this was not met in your interaction with our business.

We would like the opportunity to put things right and invite you to contact the manager directly at alexandra@snuggleschildcare.co.uk
Snuggles Childcare is rated 4.88 based on 56 reviews