Snow Finders Reviews

Snow Finders 5 star review on 30th December 2016
Stephen
Snow Finders 5 star review on 23rd November 2016
Robbie W
Alison at snowfinders is very knowledgeable and helped us to find a resort and hotel that was perfect for us. Everything went very smoothly and we had a great trip.
We left it late to book our ski trip in Feb half term, which was a challenge for a group of 14. Having explored a number of options, without much success, we were recommended this local company. They quickly came up with a better, cheaper accommodation option than we had been offered, and in a better resort. They were easy to deal with, responsive, provided good advice, and ultimately we had a fantastic trip. Will definitely look to book with them again next season.
What can I say from beginning to end Snowfinders deliver! I was feeling very overwhelmed by the thought of having to book our family ski holiday and had a budget and an idea of what I wanted to do. Nothing was too much trouble and from beginning to end we were supported with transfers, flights, hotels, food and fun! We are booking again this year which is a testament to their service!!!
Great service nice staff to talk quick responses and everything they have promised us was delivered ! Will use them again for sure.
Great value for a holiday in Tignes. It was easy to communicate with Snowfinders when booking and in the lead up to the trip. Group ski holidays are always complicated to organise and they made it a bit easier for me to manage. I especially appreciated the quick responses to emails whenever I had a query and at one point, I even had to make an amendment to the booking which they sorted out very smoothly.
I've been using Snowfinders for nearly 15 years to book my skiing holidays. I think the length of time I've been working with them speaks volumes! Whatever the brief, however vague or specific, they deliver it. A great company, with unrivaled knowledge in their field, they are friendly, efficient and always deliver a great holiday. I would recommend them to anyone!
A five star company all round! We've been using Snowfinders for several years now and wouldn't use any other company to organise our ski holidays. We've skied in Europe and in North America, and each time we've been 100% satisfied with the personal service provided, including resort and accommodation knowledge, communications, booking process and of course the holiday itself! Snowfinders has always been able to meet our individual requirements and we would not hesitate to recommend them! Thank you!
We have used snowfinders for a few years now and they are fantastic. We are a big group of skiers ranging from babies to the over 60s and snowfinders always accommodate our needs.
We have booked with Snowfinders for 3 years now. They provide an excellent service, are very helpful and are easy to deal with. We would recommend Snowfinders
We have been using Snowfinders for several years now. Lisa and Sue have been fantastic at finding us the right ski holidays. Sometimes we have been looking for a family ski holiday and sometimes smaller adult group ski holidays. Whatever the requirements Snowfinders have been brilliant at finding the right holiday for us. They come highly recommended from me, particularly after our recent trip to Val D'Isere.
We have been using Snowfinders for over 10 years after a recommend from friends, and will continue to do so! They have consistently provided great advice & competitive prices for all our holidays including; last minute trips, ‘standard’ chalet weeks, our honeymoon involving bespoke travel & several locations, and most recently our first family trip involving childcare. Communication & customer service has been consistently excellent, especially late changes to bookings.
I found snowfinders to be very friendly, helpful and answers all of my holiday queries promptly. I’ve already recommended them to friends who booked a holiday this season with them and won’t hesitate to call them next season.
We have been booking with Snowfinders for over 10 years. Nick and the team are very helpful and knowledgeable. They often have personal experience of the chalets and/or resorts which you don’t get from a website! Why spend hours researching online when Nick and the team do the hard work for you? We always recommend Snowfinders to fellow skiers, they are great!
Great customer service from Lisa, very patient whilst I changed my dates and requirements. She found us a great last minute deal with child care AND flights from Newcastle. The price was one of the best we have ever paid, including all food and most of the drinks. It made it extremely good value for 7 days skiing. The hotel was great and the childcare for our almost 2 year old was first class via Ski Espirit. During our stay we established there were several other families from the North East who had been forced to fly from Edinburgh or Manchester -booking directly through the tour operator- so we were really pleased to have stumbled across our deal with SnowFinders.
Chalet hotel was very well run, lovely bedroom, great meals and good ski guiding.
Made the process of booking very simple and hassle free. Great customer service.
We used Snowfinders last season to organise our trip to El Tarter. They were efficient, pleasant to deal with and found precisely what we were looking for. We will book with them again for 2020.
Always amazing service from a team that cannot do enough for you.
We have used Snowfinders for many years. They are flexible and take all the effort out of choosing the perfect Ski holiday. They have been able to suggest resorts and accommodation options that we would not have found independently, and they have all been perfectly suited to our needs. Paperwork always arrives on time (usually via email) with plenty of detail such as maps and how to obtain ski passes and hire kit. Staff always know where we are up to with our booking and are friendly and helpful. We have already recommended them to many friends, and will continue to use them to book perfect Ski holidays in future. Thank you Snowfinders
Found us the perfect holiday at the right price. Thanks
Snow Finders is rated 4.97 based on 376 reviews