Snow Finders Reviews

Snow Finders 5 star review on 30th December 2016
Stephen
Snow Finders 5 star review on 23rd November 2016
Robbie W
I chose to book a holiday through Snow Finders as they felt so much more genuine, friendly and easy to communicate with than other companies I contacted. Booking a big ski holiday is personal and comes with a host of challenges; sometimes you need more than just a sales person. Snow Finders delivers that
Great service and advice... For many years Imogen has pull together tailor-made packages. The hotels have always been welcoming, clean and provided excellent food.
In this difficult year the SnowFinders team provided outstanding support during the Covid 19 crises.
Nick and his team found just the hotel we wanted, in the perfect location for our company ski trip. Excellent service, good price and a great alternative to traditional team building events.
I would not hesitate, and have done so to friends in the past, in recommending Snowfinders. A highly efficient company with excellent service.
We have used Snow Finders for the last three years since discovering them. We have fully appreciated their individual service and help. They are a company that you can easily contact and discuss queries over the phone and they give you an excellent personal service. All three holidays have been just what we hoped and wanted. They even went the extra mile this last time for me by helping me with research for a special 60th Birthday surprise trip for my husband. Thank you Snow Finders
Great customer service, staff who take time to understand your needs and deliver!
We were really happy with Snow finders, they are always very helpful . This time we flew with Flybe , snow finders were great at arranging an alternative flight home following the collapse of Flybe and we returned home the same day as planned . we had no problems , no stress and we were informed the whole time .
Brilliant service .Thank you snow finders
The team at Snowfinders were really helpful, always responded quickly and when our trip was eventually cancelled due to Covid 19 restrictions they sorted things out without a fuss. would definitely use them again.
We have just returned from a trip to Mayerhofen that was arranged by Nick at Snowfinders. Everything went exactly to plan. The Hotel was excellent, private transfers on time etc etc.. we were delighted with the service.

If you are looking for someone to arrange a trip for you that is hassle free then I recommend Snowfinders.
Great service, always come up with a good package, just returned from our first trip to Big White in Canada. Great snow, weather ranged from bright sunshine, snow, wind, freezing fog back to sunshine!
Snowfinders have been organising ski holidays for me and my family for over 15 years. They are my go-to company for skiing. Always helpful, always get everything just right for us.
Wouldn't look anywhere else for booking our skiing holidays.
Thank you Snowfinders!! Thank you Nick and the team.
Gill McB
Excellent service. Hassle free. I was kept informed at all stages. Would definitely use Snow Finders again.
No drama or hassle everything run smooth on what sometimes can be a complicated holiday to arrange
Took the stress away of finding the right place for us. Extremely helpful and knowlegable staff. Customer service was excellent, always returned calls and provided the information needed.
We've had 2 really good holidays through Snowfinders now.
Great hotels, resorts and prices and Alison really knows her stuff.
Our last trip was to Saalbach-Hinterglemm and it was superb.
We highly recommend them.
Snowfinders worked really hard in finding me a holiday for ten people with awkward room requirements. They sorted me an excellent deal in Ishgl with a well known company for a price that I was unable to negotiate independently. Thanks again Snowfinders.
Lovely hotel.great food.very helpful staff.
Snowfinders always do really well by finding excellent options for our ski holidays...
The customer service from the team from arrival to leaving was great. can not fault it. the hosts in the chalet were great to with good home cooked food and lots of wine. Wine was not amazing but by day 3 you can't tell the difference anymore - ha!
Only thing i would grumble about is the dusty shelves in our room on arrival... had to clean them before putting clothes out!
Fantastic service. I always find the staff at Snow Finders very helpful, knowledgeable and personable. I trust their recommendations and would not hesitate to recommend.
Snow Finders is rated 4.97 based on 376 reviews