Simply CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply CBD
Read Simply CBD Reviews

About Simply CBD:

Simply CBD is a range of lab tested and certified CBD products that have been hand-chosen for their CBD content. In the world of CBD, you can easily get lost in imaginative marketing and an expensive array of products.

At Simply CBD our mission is to tell you upfront what our products are and provide them at the lowest prices in the UK market. Because rather than a low-grade product at a high price, we believe people should be offered a high-grade product at a low price.

Tell us how Simply CBD made you happy
Excellent service. Super quality with good lab reports. Value price. I have used Simply for several years now and would not change.
Good web site & product, sent out quickly & you are kept up to date with your delivery.
As always, super communication and wonderful service. Great to deal with.
Excellent service, fast and efficient. Thank you very much.
An amazing company to deal with, great advice on their Facebook page, the quality and cost of the products is uncomparable, and they really do work. I am very grateful for their products.
Very good company to buy from, the website is very clear with all the information you need, the order is delivered quickly and safely
Had problems with the delivery. There is no contact number only a message service which took 2 hours. It would have been so much easier if I could have talked to someone. Had to search the neighbours to find the parcel as the info. I was given was incorrect. The tumeric paste has Potassium Sorbate as a preservative!! The CBD oil is superb.
I am very pleased with my products, a lovely company to buy from.
Wouldn’t buy from anyone else. Fab products! Good quality! Work well! Amazing customer service always
I would love to give you five stars but I’m still waiting for my order.. the delivery company are a joke.. three times they tried to deliver and nothing.. Amazon,hermes and Royal Mail can all deliver to my place but not APC... very annoyed with APC
I have been on green for few years now pain was getting terrible went on blue within 3 days pain gone again absolutely brilliant service and advice
I've been buying my cbd oil from you for years now. It's literally turned my life around. I've recommended so many people to you. No ripe off prices.. And total care in the advice received on the Facebook group.
My expectations are not met
I was recommended by a pharmacist whom purchases from Simply CBD for himself. I tried other CBDs on the market. This is of high quality and I can highly recommend this company and products.
Always excellent service. Brian is always available to offer great advice. Very speedy delivery.
Simple to order with fast delivery and always on hand to help with any questions you may have.
I ordered the liquid gold , mainly for our dog The ordering process was quick and easy, delivery was also quick. Very impressed so far.
I have just finished my first bottle of Cbd oil, which I started due to quite a bit of lockdown anxiety and some intense lows. It's really helped me get back to feeling closer to my normal laid back self. I would recommend trying this, and it worked better than another brand I tried first as well.
Great company who sim to please. They are knowledgeable, helpful and answer any query you might have. For me they helped me choose which I could use because of medication and am so much more mobile than before so one happy bunny. Thank you CBD x
I am very pleased with my CBD Entourage Aqua 200 but feel I need to increase the strength. Could I have your recommendation please.
Simply CBD is rated 4.87 based on 263 reviews