Simply CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply CBD
Read Simply CBD Reviews

About Simply CBD:

Simply CBD is a range of lab tested and certified CBD products that have been hand-chosen for their CBD content. In the world of CBD, you can easily get lost in imaginative marketing and an expensive array of products.

At Simply CBD our mission is to tell you upfront what our products are and provide them at the lowest prices in the UK market. Because rather than a low-grade product at a high price, we believe people should be offered a high-grade product at a low price.

Tell us how Simply CBD made you happy
I like CBD but I would have appreciated it if you had told me that although you lowered the shipping by £1 you increased the price of the oil by £2. Bit sneaky!
Great product and very reasonably priced.
I have been ordering CBD from Simply for several years. Excellent company. Reliable, prompt delivery, quality CBD.
Quality item, easy ordering and fast delivery. Price is good too
Fantastic product, fantastic service, give CBD to my elderly dog, has changed her wibbly wobbly legs to that of a 5yr old…. Have had nothing but help from simply cbd, dont bother going anywhere else, this is the place…
Excellent product and service. I use the CBD light for my dog which helps ease her arthritis. Whenever I’ve placed an order it arrives within a couple of days. Before i placed my first order I emailed with questions and was replied to with good advice promptly. I’m extra happy as I was awarded a £25 gift voucher for answering a survey. Good quality product, good price. Very happy customer! 10/10
If the meds are as good as the experience with Simply CBD I’ll be delighted. Mrs GK Bishop
Fast delivery. Too much arly to comment on the product yet.
I have been using CBD for my hip pain, and it is wonderful. I take just 4 drops each day and have no pain. I know it works because at night I begin to feel it a little. Would not be without it. I have already recommended to a friend and she loves it too.
I’ve been using Simply CBD for a few years and they never fail to give excellent service.
Very impressed by talking to Clare on line. I really didn’know what to order but by answering questions she was able to advise me and I also read some of Simply cbd Followers on FaceBook. My order arrived the next day and my husband and I have started using it straight away. Now day 4. Looking forward to the dose which will start helping me. I understand it may take a few weeks of increasing drop each week. Well done for supporting our four legged friends. Liz
Great product, great service
Wonderful service and all the help if needed
Brilliant
Great service great response to issues well done keep it up
This was for my daughter and for the first time in months she had a full night’s sleep! Thanks
I've been using simply CBD products for nearly 2 years. It took me a few attempts to get the right oils for my Crohn's and anxiety. I use a combination of liquid gold and CBG which help me enormously. My Crohn's consultant has given her full support. Also, my eye pressure (glaucoma) had dropped which the consultant says is thanks to CBD
Excellent speedy delivery. Very well packaged helpful website early days yet for puppy on the liquid gold . Will return with an update near future.
So far so good. Up to three drops, three times a day and it seems to be helping. I've already recommended to a friend this morning. Fingers crossed it continues!
Great service as always.