Simply CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply CBD
Read Simply CBD Reviews

About Simply CBD:

Simply CBD is a range of lab tested and certified CBD products that have been hand-chosen for their CBD content. In the world of CBD, you can easily get lost in imaginative marketing and an expensive array of products.

At Simply CBD our mission is to tell you upfront what our products are and provide them at the lowest prices in the UK market. Because rather than a low-grade product at a high price, we believe people should be offered a high-grade product at a low price.

Tell us how Simply CBD made you happy
I'm a newish customer, I use other therapies as well but wanting to try just from this site, only had the gummies but now stepping up a bit and ordering something else to try. Whike doing my last order I messed my contract details up, a simple email to the team and its all sorted hopefully, due order tomorrow and will post again as the team have 100% helped and sorted my order out, simple communication to simply cbd and the team, couldn't be more helpful and a easy site to navigate 👍👍👍
I haven’t personally found any improvement in my arthritis since using the patches
Excellent company, great customer service
Great products. Thank you
Excellent quality CBD oil, Excellent service & fast postage 💖😁
Very helpful with your problems but disappointed with my last order.Doesnt seem as strong as the last balm.I know you can't get hold of it.But slightly disappointed.
It's definitely helped my dogs arthritis. Great products, prices and delivery
Excellent, speedy service. Use CBD oil for dogs arthritis and seems to work well
Simply the best CBD and great value for money. You may think you've tried CBD and it hasn't helped and that upsets me but untill you try the real thing you will never know. It had turned my life around. Can't recommend this highly enough. You deserve this so see if it helps you as much as me.
Lightening quick delivery, excellent product, excellent communication. Have been using Simply CBD for quite a while for my 12 year old dog. It has made a massive difference .
Great company. Within days of purchasing, I received information of how to best use the product and an invitation to contact them whenever I wanted.
I was diagnosed with RA in 1967 and have been on heavy medication since then. I started taking Liquid Gold 2 years ago. Brilliant! Less pain than ever before. My rheumatologist is very interested in your company!
New to CBD but very good service from Simply CBD
I have been ordering the Liquid Gold CBD Oil with Turmeric and Black Pepper for a very long time now and think its wonderful. I suffer from arthritis in my hands particularly my thumbs. I find this oil is very good and relieves the pain. On the plus side as well as I take it before bed it helps me have a good nights sleep.
I have just started using the products and will update my comments . As far as post sales advice I am extremely satisfied .
Helped a bit, but I was putting 3,4 patches on a day 🙉not strong enough to relieve pain 😪
Very nice product. Would recommend.
Great company, great service and great products. Fast delivery so over all very happy with Simply CBD.
Worth every penny, great product, brought for my dog, really worked A*
Great Company have bought a number of bottles of CBD in the past and have been pleased with the results. Our 16 year old Yorkshire terrier has been on it once a day for over two years for joint pain and is looking and playing like a dog of much younger years. I have bad arthritis in several joints and now I’m trying the patches hoping for some good results. Good customer service and fast delivery definitely recommend. Angela.
Simply CBD is rated 4.81 based on 500 reviews