Simply CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply CBD
Read Simply CBD Reviews

About Simply CBD:

Simply CBD is a range of lab tested and certified CBD products that have been hand-chosen for their CBD content. In the world of CBD, you can easily get lost in imaginative marketing and an expensive array of products.

At Simply CBD our mission is to tell you upfront what our products are and provide them at the lowest prices in the UK market. Because rather than a low-grade product at a high price, we believe people should be offered a high-grade product at a low price.

Tell us how Simply CBD made you happy
So far so good. Up to three drops, three times a day and it seems to be helping. I've already recommended to a friend this morning. Fingers crossed it continues!
Great service as always.
Arrived very quickly but still too early to comment on efficacy!
I simply 💜 Simply CBD! Easy to navigate web site and clear product descriptions which is fab because the 'Fibro Brain Fog' and ME/CFS can make reading and understanding feel impossible sometimes. Also very simple checkout and super quick dispatch and delivery. Products are fantastic too! I'm currently using the Liquid Gold- it definitely helps with the chronic pain. It helps my mood and I even sleep a little better. Both of which help me to deal with all the other symptoms much better on an emotional level. I cannot recommend Simply CBD highly enough!
Well only on day 4 of using it . Have had no beneficial affects as yet . Will update in a few weeks. Have to say delivery was very prompt. Also very quick response in answering the questions I had thank you very much
Good quality, very fast service
Brilliant service - super quick delivery! Full information about ingredients, unlike some other brands and a fast response to my question about suitability for our puppy. Good prices. The packaging is good but looks a little old fashioned hence 4 not 5 stars.
Lovely company to deal with. Amazingly quick delivery and excellent products
It helps my dogs joint pain
Excellent product and excellent customer service. I have been using Simply CBD oils for myself and my dogs for years. They really work and are a safe snd consistent quality at a very reasonable price.
I was recommended to use this for my dogs epilepsy it works brilliant 2-3drops every day very happy also next day arrival well impressed
Excellent product my 12 year old girl is like a puppy after only 2 weeks of CBD
I have AS and am used to being in pain, I’ve been using CBD oil with Turmeric for a week now and I recognise a significant reduction with my pain, I would highly recommend.
I have been using Simply Light for just over a year. It has definitely been a real help. I am awaiting knee replacements and due to the pandemic, everything has been very delayed. I ran short of it, for a few days and could hardly walk at all. I was in agony. Since getting more, it has been like a miracle. I haven't had to take pain killers and I can do gentle walks. My consultant is very happy that it is helping me. I have recommended it to many friends and family, who are also delighted.
Website is easy to use, explains the products and a lot of other information. We give CBD Gold to our dog who had elbow dyspalsia and after 2 drops in each meal he is a different dog.
Brilliant company, fast delivery, love the Facebook page for advice
Been buying cbd oil from Simply CBD for a few years now. We find it has a positive effect on our wellbeing. Bery quick delivery. Highly recommend
A good variety of top quality products which are delivered extremely quickly. The Liquid Gold oil has significantly reduced my dog having epileptic fits. I'm also adding the Golden Paste for dogs to his food. Both products are well tolerated and have given him a health boost.
I have been using simply CBD for the past two and a half years. In my opinion it is the best on the market. I stopped using it recently for a short while and my arthritis flared up badly. I introduced my father in law to this last year and his life has improved significantly.
Really helpful and knowledgeable. Super fast delivery too.
Simply CBD is rated 4.87 based on 277 reviews