Simply CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply CBD
Read Simply CBD Reviews

About Simply CBD:

Simply CBD is a range of lab tested and certified CBD products that have been hand-chosen for their CBD content. In the world of CBD, you can easily get lost in imaginative marketing and an expensive array of products.

At Simply CBD our mission is to tell you upfront what our products are and provide them at the lowest prices in the UK market. Because rather than a low-grade product at a high price, we believe people should be offered a high-grade product at a low price.

Tell us how Simply CBD made you happy
Simply CBD 5 star review on 4th October 2021
A Foster
Simply CBD 5 star review on 12th September 2021
S Cartledge
Amazing results within hours, such a relief after persistent back ache.
Perfect for my chronic migraines greatly improved, and my fibromyalgia, dont seem to be in pain as much, i take 3 drops 3x a day
A good CBD product which helps with my anxiety. I've tried a lot of oils in the past and this is up there with the best of them.
absolutely love Liquid Gold CBD Oil with Turmeric and Black Pepper - 2% Strength (30ml) bought it some time ago came across it again looking for something for arthritis, ordered came in 24hrs took 4 drops now have no trouble with walking or with stairs, thank you sella, wont lose you again.
I use Liquid Gold combined with 30mg patches everyday, I suffer with osteoarthritis in both knees and spine. It hasn't taken away all the pain, but is certainly taken the edge off it. I'm able to move a bit more. I'm very pleased with it. I also suffer with anxiety and depression, my anxiety is much better. I also take Turmeric Golden Paste in a milky coffee in the morning, which is lovely, totally recommend anyone to try it. Excellent customer service and quick delivery.
Been using the cbd muscle balm for 1 mnth for arthritis and muscle spasms in my neck very pleased really helped me a lot , excellent customer service , fast response to e mails especially from Abbie
Tried the cbd green for my dog for seperation Anxiety but unfortunately didn't make any difference
Been using CBD oil since 2017. I decided to change the company I buy from & pleased I did. I bought your Green Cbd oil which is fabulous. I love the taste, and take just a quarter of the Cbd in the dropper. I sleep well, pain-free. I will continue to use your company, especially as you have a wonderful charity for disabled dogs...
Delivery was very quick, early days yet as it can take up to 8 weeks to notice a difference I purchased for my dog with arthritis it is easy to administer to her as just a droplet given.
Prompt return of order and find them helpful with my back pain
Thankyou for quickly sending me my order of cbd oil a very good service and always very helpful ! My little chihuahua who will be 11 years old and thankfully has had no sezuires since being on cbd so would be happy to recommend this product to others ! 🐾
I have been taking green cbd for at least 2 years now. My high blood pressure is now excellent and the doctor told me to ‘keep on doing what you are doing’. Also I had a grade4 badly burned oesophagus from gastric reflux ( 12 months ago) together with a large hiatus hernia. I recently had another endoscopy and my oesophagus is no longer dark red but a healthy pink colour and the hiatus hernia is now ‘small’. I’m sure it’s all healed because of the cbd I am taking. It’s a life changer for me.
Fantastic product, quick efficient delivery with good correspondence. Love the idea of the support for dog rescue
I’ve been using Simply CBD oil Black for a few years now. It definitely helps with anxiety, especially when I remember to take it regularly:) Brilliant service from this company. Thank you.
Used the black gold for years now. I don't suffer from gout or sciatica any more, 🤔🤔🤔🤔, coincidence ? Service is always 5* arrives bang on time and I've recommended loads of times and it's far better than your high street stuff. It may be more expensive but paycheap, pay twice and also,you get what you pay for 👍
Posted promptly, good quality CBD oil at a very reasonable price. Lots of information on the website and f/b page and emails are answered promptly and helpfully. Also good to know part of proceeds goes to dog rescue charity.
Excellent service and brilliant product. My old dog had found huge relief from her pain with this product and I take it for my arthritis.
This spray works well for sinus problems making breathing easier. I can smell the camphorated oil used in it. Only problem is it has stopped spraying despite rising in hot water. I can not use what’s left in the bottle. Help please.
I have used this company for a few years now. Excellent quality oil with all the benefits one requires. highly recommend!
Very easy to use and great value for money. Works well and helps a lot I notice my joints don’t crack as much using the patches which I presume is saving some degeneration of my bones. I have degenerative disks in my spine. I use the stronger 30 patches
Simply CBD is rated 4.80 based on 656 reviews