Pimoroni Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pimoroni Ltd

About Pimoroni Ltd: The ultimate Maker store — a curated range of the best of breed Maker products. Worldwide delivery. Personal support. FREE UK Shipping for orders over £50.

"amazing company. Sends emails that are relevant, and not too many. Orders arrive in a timely manner. I am able to purchase things not readily available locally!"
"Excellent website, huge range of stock, great prices and very fast delivery."
"The support staff answers fast & always up for joke / the piZERO-addons by pimoroni are top notch / delivery is fast ,what more to say&hope for ?:)"
"I really like their offer and the webpage, search filter really does it's job. I'm also satisfied with the delivery, the standard package delivery from UK to Slovenia comes in one week. Their delivery price is reasonable, although I think they could offer free delivery above a certain value."
"Great company, friendly, good range of products, fantastic support and quick delivery"
Pimoroni Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews