Pimoroni Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pimoroni Ltd
Read Pimoroni Ltd Reviews

About Pimoroni Ltd:

The ultimate Maker store — a curated range of the best of breed Maker products. Worldwide delivery. Personal support.

Ian Lowe
Pimoroni Ltd 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Răzvan-Teodor Coloja
Pimoroni Ltd 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
Steve Wills
Pimoroni Ltd 5 star review on 20th November 2020
David Pisa
Pimoroni offered great prices and really quick delivery.

Also they offered to send the missing screws (from one of my orders) to me free of charge and did so promptly and included an entire replacement unit also.

Mistakes sometimes happen, that's just the way of life, but what matters is how we deal with these mistakes and Pimoroni dealt with it admirably and has ensure I have a high level of confidence in their service for future purchased.

Needless to say, the product is now ideal for purpose, a great price and I highly recommend shopping with Pimoroni and will be doing so myself for all future related tech purchases. :-)
Good support when you have issues
First time I made an order on piromoni for a raspberry pi 4 + piromoni case.
The parcel came faster as expected (of of the items was out of order when I made my purchase).
I will certainly buy again on piromoni.
First time I've used Pimoroni - but service was quick, items packaged well, and it's great to support a local UK business. Keep up the great work guys - the website looks great by the way.
Great company. Fast delivery and everything is as ordered. Great easy to use website with plenty of tech help, projects and helpful links. The range of products is excellent and its a must see site for anyone looking to learn more about all sorts of tech possibilities.
I love the design of these cases, I also have ones for my Pi 2 and Pi Zero W.
Dealt with order issues very promptly and fantastic product, thanks ☺️
Fab, replaced missing parts with no hassle. Very professional
Excellent customer service. Had an issue with a raspberry pi case that I had ordered but couldn't assemble correctly, and didn't even contact them for support, but they emailed me and helped me resolve the issue.
Great help desk service, quick and efficient to solve my problem.
Thanks to all
D.L.
Fast delivery, even if it has to be shipped to Europe. If you have questions, they answer them almost immediately. Great work!
The shopping experience was great, everything went as expected.
Good quality products. Well described. Good and fast shipping.
Wide selection of all things needed for tinkering with computers, all with good prices and fast delivery times.
Incredibly fast and cheap shipping to Finland. Good selection of items and prices are great.
Fast delivery, great price!
Price, quality and speed
Easy, cheap, fast, and best support !
Very good website. Excellent customer service. Prompt delivery. Excellent product knowledge. Best aftercare. Overall an excellent Company and would recommend them to friends, family and Geeks!
The amount and design of accessoires they have for the Raspberry Pi is really great. Packaging is nicely done and comes without damaging. Also, shipment to my address only took 1-3 business days which is muh faster than other webshops I've previously ordered.
Pimoroni Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 29 reviews