Set up a company Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Set up a company

How would you rate Set up a company ?

37 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Set up a company in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Dear Chris, My experience with your Company was very productive and smooth to say the least. You have addressed every questions very quickly and precisely. There is nothing else that could be asked from you side. Thanks again. Kind regards, Sedat"
Hi Sedat,

Thank you for your detailed feedback, which is of great help to us.

Wishing you all the best,

Nya Murray
Verified Buyer
"Very responsive customer service. Good efficient replies to requests."
Hi Nya,

Thank you for the concise feedback, our pleasure working with you.

Subramanian Subbaiyan
Verified Reviewer
"It was very good. today we have received company formation certificate. Thank you for your support."
Hi Subramanian,

Glad to here that arrived to you, and thank you for leaving us some great comments. All the best.

John Breed
Verified Buyer
"We found set up a company very helpful, friendly and professional, they had all the information we needed and even more than we thought we needed. They were very quick to reply to emails and very quick to help with any problems we encounter. We would recommend to anybody looking to get started in any business."
Hi John

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, and providing the positive feedback.

We're glad to hear your appreciated the service, and thank you also for the recommendation.

"Yes its Good"
Thank you for your positive feedback.

Wishing the all the best,

The Set up a Company Team
"After comparing seven similar companies I decided to work with Set Up A Company and they did not let me down. Professional, responsive and friendly service throughout the process, it could not be easier. Many thanks!"
Hi there!

We are delighted that you choose to work with us on creating your company, and even more delighted with your kind feedback.

The Set up a Company Team
"Great services provided by professional team. Fast support."
Hi Costas,

Thank you for your feedback. Wishing you all the best as your business develops.

The Set up a Company Team
"I love your mail forwarding service and your fast response to all questions i had. Thank you!!"
Hi Max,

Thank you, and pleasure to work with you.

Alessio Lissoni
Verified Reviewer
"I contacted Chris through the website when I was looking at how to open a ltd in UK as non-cytizen. He helped me a lot and he managed all the procedures on my behalf. In a couple of days my company was opened from scratch. I really advice new potential customers to collaborate with him. Best regards, Alessio"
Hi Alessio,

We thoroughly thank you for your kind words, and are delighted that you were happy with the service provided. Also, thank you kindly for the recommendation.

Tahir Alam
Verified Buyer
"I paid for a VAT registration service only to discover two weeks later that it had not been submitted at your end. Secondly, I have received other redirected mail from other companies on your system which I have since returned to sender. Not good if vital information is getting sent to the wrong companies and mislaid. Thirdly, I received a call to advise me that a parcel had arrived a whole week earlier. We are a engineering company and offer a 24/7 service to our customers and therefore may need spares the next day. We need to notified immediately when a parcel arrives not a week later. I am still looking to appoint an accountant for my business but not entirely convinced of your commitment and service. How can you improve this and provide me with the reassurance of all of the above? Kind regards Tahir Alam (Cool energy solutions)"
Hi Tahir,

Thanks for providing us with your thoughts and comments.

We apologize for the issues you've experienced here, and I would very much like to assure you that this has been reviewed by us and these issues will not be experienced again. We thank you for letting us know about this.

We would be very keen to discuss this in further detail, if you would like us to do so.

Please do notify us if there is anything we can help with.

Best regards,
Ko-Hsuan Chen
Verified Buyer
"Chris from Setup A Company guided us throughout the process of our company formation, and he managed to form our company the same day we acquired the service, literally in a couple of hours. Can not recommend more... Many thanks Chris and your team!"
Hi Quan,

Really appreciate your comments and feedback here and also the recommendation. Pleasure working with you on this.

The Set up a Company Team
"They are fast and reliable , always answering my questions in almost real time."
Hi Andrea

Thank you for your comments. More than happy to help and we thoroughly appreciate your feedback.

Sharon Zeraschi
Verified Buyer
"very pleased with the service provided"
Hi Sharon,

Glad to hear that are were happy with the service! Thank you for your cooperation during the set up.

The Set up a Company Team
"Extremely fast and helpful. Highly recommended."
Thank you for your recommendation here! Wishing you all the best with your company.

The Set up a Company Team
"Qualified service, fast reply and problem solving approach."
Thank you for your comments, and happy that you found the service useful and beneficial.

The Set up a Company Team
"The service has always been great and they've responded quickly and efficiently."
We're very much glad to hear this and thank you for your cooperation.

The Set up a Company Team
"The staff here especially Chris is amazing. This is a REAL review. I am so happy with the service. Fast, effective communication. Thanks again for the great ongoing service, please consider this company for all your registry UK needs."
We are delighted to hear of your kind and positive words about our service. Also thank you for the fantastic recommendation! Always appreciated.

Fahad Almalki
Verified Buyer
"Good commonication and customer support."
Hi Fahad

Thank you for your comments and feedback, really appreciated.

The Set up a Company Team
"You helped me open a company in a country i do not reside in. Very happy about the mail forwarding. I would like to have somebody do the annual filling of the papers too (i have seen a competitor offer that). All in all i'm satisfied."
We thank you for your kind comments, and are delighted that you found the experienced positive and helpful.

We would be keen to discuss such annual filing services with you, so please do reach out to us - https://www.setupacompany.co.uk/contact-us/ and we'll be keen to talk with you!

Manoj Pandiyan
Verified Buyer
"Really fast service without any mess! Highly recommended."
Hi Manoj,

Thank you for your comments and your recommendation!

Set up a company is rated 4.76 based on 37 reviews