Set Up a Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Set Up a Company
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Set Up a Company  Reviews

Tell us how Set Up a Company made you happy
I was amazed by the quality of service and the rapidity of their compliance team in assisting me all along during my company formation. I highly recommand SetUpACompany
Hello Hassan,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We're happy you received excellent customer service from us.

The Set Up a Company Team
Amazing service well beyond expectations! I will continue to use their services and would not hesitate to recommend to others. Five stars.
Hello,

Thank you for your five star feedback. We're happy you received excellent customer service and if you need any help in the future do not hesitate to contact us.

The Set Up a Company Team
Very fast way to register. As a complete novice the help was invaluable.
Hi Edward,

The Set Up a Company Team
After ordering the new company and that order confirmed and payment made, I heard nothing and therefore had to chase by telephone yesterday. This is a simple enough process and it should not have been necessary for me to follow up. However, having chased, the company was formed and registered within 24 hours.
Hi Martyn,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you didn't receive a follow up after making your order with us. We will look into our processes and check where we can improve. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist.

The Set Up a Company Team
The service was exactly as advertised. The process was seamless and the website easy to navigate. The after sales support via email was quick and efficient. With so many scammer sites around, I’m glad I went with these guys. Their service was phenomenal.
Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your positive feedback, it is our pleasure to provide our clients with a great experience.

The Set Up a Company Team
Really lovely and easy, I had to call to ask a question and the lady I spoke to was so helpful and explained the process. thank you
Hi Paula,

The Set Up a Company Team
Awesome service, awesome people, open communication, a huge time saver! Will highly recommend to all. A special thanks to Anthony and Liz who were so fantastic during the process. Thanks Team!
Hi Patrick,

We will pass on your kind words to our team.

The Set Up a Company Team
Extremely helpful, I made a mistake and was guided throughout. Fabulous, so excited to start business now, many thanks!
Hi,

Thank you for your positive review. We are happy to provide our customers with excellent customer service.

The Set Up a Company Team
Compliance were very helpful in getting me over the line in starting my company. Would 100% recommend them in the future.
Hi Darren,

Thank you for your positive review. We are happy to provide our customers with an excellent service.

The Set Up a Company Team
Great - dead easy to deal with!

Thank you for your generous feedback.

We're glad you had a great experience working with us and wish you every success.

The Set Up a Company Team
Good company to work with. Easy set up. The only problem I encountered was trying to set the address as my address. There was an automatic default to us the London address and I could not change this. I will do this at Companies House now that the company is set up, but it would have benn good to have the option to set my address as part of the set up process.
Hi Harvey,

Thank you for your generous feedback.

We're glad you had a good experience working with us and appreciate your feedback regarding the process of setting up an address. We will take the feedback on-board to improve our set up process and wish you every success.

The Set Up a Company Team
Excellent service and response time
Hi David,

Thank you for your generous feedback.

We're glad you had a good experience working with us and wish you every success.

The Set Up a Company Team
Very easy to use website and helpful staff.. would gladly recommend...
Hi John,

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We are delighted you had a great experience with us.

The Set Up a Company Team
Fast responses, always kindly answered a question, i am very satisfied
Hi Adam,

The Set Up a Company Team
The service was good, a bit expensive for the extras and some info a bit confusing, but the customer service really good. The disappointing thing is when it came to stopping the service. They asked me for a review asap but I knew I should have waited. I looked into my account today (7 months after cancelling) and the auto-renew for the services were still active. Deleted my card details and the auto-renew. Good thing I checked or they might have taken my money. They told me everything was done and cancelled.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy you received great customer service but sorry to hear you had issues with our auto renewal service. If you are still having issues or have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist.

The Set Up a Company Team
The company false advertises on forums, and when confronted with this they simple stop replying on social media after messages are shown as read ... Really trust a company who feels its good business to lie then stop replying
Hi John,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you had problems getting answers from us about adverts posted on forums. The company recently change ownership and information about these adverts weren't brought to our attention. We will look into this and continue to improve our customer service.

The Set Up a Company Team
Thank You for good service. Everything was done with attention and responsiveness. Hope we go on with successful cooperation.
Hi Gints,

The Set Up a Company Team
Very good and fast service! i got my company created in few day after i follow the process! Very Very Good job!
Hi,

Thank you for your strong recommendation. We are happy to provide an excellent service to our clients.

The Set Up a Company Team
Surprisingly quick and very helpful on the telephone. Thanks.
Hi Kevin,

Thank you for sharing your generous thoughts.

We always aim to offer our clients with an excellent experience.

Many thanks
The Set Up a Company Team
Very easy to use, quick, efficient and would highly recommend
Hi Thomas,

We appreciate your feedback and recommendation.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us and our team will be happy to help.

Set Up a Company is rated 4.71 based on 83 reviews