Set Up a Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Set Up a Company
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Set Up a Company  Reviews

Tell us how Set Up a Company made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Straight forward process.
Very wonderful people to setup your company with. they are so good and supportive. i recommend them to anyone that want to setup company in UK.
My company was set up within the time stated, very fast service.
such an easy service to use and received a confirmation call 24 hours later before they submitted my info to Companies House. Very impressed
Setting up a company was daunting for me, and because I was busy I wanted someone else to help me. I chose the higher package and had everything done for me, the registration, the VAT and PAYE, reports etc, all taken care of. It was a painless and easy experience and I was really pleased with how Set Up a Company worked. The only minor thing was the free phone line is for landline only, not Mobile, That wasn't made clear in the explanation. But I was still very happy with the process for the process. Thank you.
Excellent service. Quick, efficient and always helpful if you have any questions or problems.
Efficient, quick service
Telephone help given, well done
Professional service. Thorough compliance . What one needs to be confident all has been done in good order.
Everything was fine
Brilliant service well organised quick to answer any queries I had
Very efficient service
The service is so basic, just filling a form for you and no advice whatsoever. Just a ploy to get you to buy their "real" packages
Hi Anonymous,

Thank you for providing us with feedback.

We are sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience with our online order process and you didn't find enough information on our website. We strive to make our online experience simple and informative for all of our customers.

If you have any questions about the order process or about company formation process do not hesitate to contact us:

Email: info@setupacompany.co.uk
Tel: +44 203 657 4730

The Set Up a Company Team
Very quick and easy will definitely use them again
Set up a company did a good job of forming my limited company, and I cant fault them in any way for the service they offer, so why am I rating at Acceptable? Well unfortunately during the process of me entering all of the relevant details in their portal I had constant Bad Gateway (502) timeout errors etc. which made entering these details tedious and much more time consuming then it should have been.
Hi Anonymous,

Thank you for providing us with feedback.

We are sorry to hear you experienced server issues when forming your company with us. Our IT team have investigated the problem and have been unable to replicate the issue. We will continue to monitor our systems and ensure there are no further issues.

We hope everything is going well with your business, and we would be happy to discuss any more comments you have or if there is anything we can help you with.

The Set Up a Company Team
Always found Set Up a Company to be fantastic in terms of value, price and knowledge. Always there to provide support when required and I would highly recommend.
Great services with complete satisfaction.
I watched a your you tube video on how to complete the application which made it easier. I think had I not have watched the video I may have been unsure on some of the questions.
The web page is very well designed and easy to use. The support staff were very responsive and quick to help.
The entire process was fast and efficient. Very pleased with the service received.
I truely appreciate your good work..you made it easy for me
Incredible service. Easy to understand and use.
Set Up a Company is rated 4.71 based on 103 reviews