Set Up a Company Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Set Up a Company

Tell us how Set Up a Company made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Very easy to use, quick, efficient and would highly recommend"
"Exceptionally poor customer service. About two months after becoming their customer, we received an email about unsupported mail arriving for our company. We had to purchase mail forwarding service in order to receive this and subsequent mails. A month later, we still hadn't received the said mail despite being reassured by Chris that our mails had been forwarded. Out of curiosity, we logged into their online portal and discovered to our dismay that Set up A Company was indeed redirecting our mails but to a London address we never gave them. Further investigation showed that they had in error inserted our previous mail redirection company's address when setting up our account. After bringing this to their notice, this was promptly rectified and apology tendered. Consequently, despite not receiving the mail, we indirectly found out who it was from when we received a huge fine from Companies House. Needless to say that was the first mail that was correctly forwarded. Our informal and formal complaints to this end, were met with further reassurances by Chris of a full and satisfactory resolution. However, it's Christmas and we still haven't received the said "unauthorized mail", nor has our complaint been taken seriously. In fact, four months on, as a result of their incompetence, we are still saddled with the said fine and still feel hard done by."
"Working with Set up a company was a great experience. Some extra steps had to be done in my case to get the right documents for overseas use. Chris was helpful even this was beyond the standard package."
"Anyone thinking about to form a company Set up a company is the one to recommend They are hassle free, straight forward Thank you for your help"
Good morning,

Thank you kindly for your review and recommendation.

We thank you for choosing to work with us. Our pleasure.
The Set up a Company Team
"Set up a company is brilliant. They formed my company inside of 4 hours. Amazing stuff to work with."
Hi Evangelos,

Thank you for your kind words and we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

We wish you all the best of luck and success with your business.
The Set up a Company Team
"The best service providers. Chris is so cool guy with lots of patience and answered all my questions and got my company registered with in a 24hrs :). I recommend Set up a Company for all non UK and UK residents."
Hi there,

Thank you for your review and recommendation. All feedback will be passed on. We are delighted to have helped you out during this process.

Wish you all the best
The Set up a Company Team
"Chris has been so helpful and provided a professional and efficient service. Setup A Company has been a helpful and resourceful experience and has helped in giving my new business all the tools needed to get started, from Companies House documents through to additional services like telephone handling and banking with their partners. My own partner in life even wishes now he would have found Setup A Company when starting his own business a few years ago. Thanks for all your help so far."
Hi Rafe,

We thoroughly appreciate you taking the time to leave us a detailed review and excellent feedback.

We're delighted to help you out and work with you on this.

Chris
"For a non UK citizen ,they are the best team to work with . They can help step by step in the process. I would strongly recommend Set up a company. Thank you Set up a company."
Hi Manos,

Great to hear that you had such a great experience with us!

All the best in future,
The Set up a Company Team
"Very helpful and quick! Thanks to Chris for taking his time to explain me everything."
Hi Xavier,

Thank you for choosing to work with us and leaving this comment.

Our pleasure,
The Set up a Company Team
"Very infomative, helpful and supportive"
Hi John,

Thank you and glad to hear that was was helpful for you.

The Set up a Company Team
"Amazing support! The help you to sort everything you need. Thanks Chris!"
Hello there,

Thank you very much for your comment!

All the best
The Set up a Company Team
"I read they were very efficient but I must say they have exceded my expectations. nothing has been too much trouble and it was done really fast! Great customer service too"
Hi Sue

It's fantastic to hear such great feeback; so thank you very much for your kind comments.

Wishing you all the best
The Set up a Company Team
"Awesome Customer Service, Great sense of work in all they are the best. Thank You SetupaCompany"
Hi David

Thank you for leaving your comments. We're delighted to have helped you, and even more so that you have experienced a great service.

Many thanks
The Set up a Company Team
"Considering my company's problematic situation as a non-UK citizen they were extremely helpful and kind. They answer all of our questions and made the process very simple. I strongly recommend working with them!"
Hi there,

We appreciate your kind words and recommendation. We're very happy to have helped you.

The Set up a Company Team
"Everything was very smoothly done from the very beginning. Set Up A Company have always been quick to respond whenever I have needed some help or advice. I would strongly recommend them."
Hi,

Thank you kindly for your comments and your referral.

Many thanks and wish you all the best

The Set up a Company Team
"I would like to thank "Set up a company" so much for the amazing effort, and special thanks to Chris he is very very active and friendly"
Hi Sameh

Thank you ever so much for the review. It's great to hear such positive words.

Many thanks
Hi Sameh,

Thank you kindly for your comments.

Wish you all the best going forward.

The Set up a Company Team
"AAA+ ON SUPPORT AND resolve all issue i got"
Hi Samy

Thank you kindly for the fantastic comments.

All the best,
The Set up a Company Team
"I have recently set up my company with “Set Up A Company”. I am very much detailed with my processes and I inquire any questions I have in my mind. Such as taxes, banking, etc. I absolutely recommenf this company, 1) because they do whatever they promised 2) customer service is amazing particularly Chris 3) they go beyond their process to help with my queries. Thank you very much."
Hi there,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us some comments.

Very glad to hear that all your queries were taken care of! Our pleasure working with you.

The Set up a Company Team
"It was a splendid experience to form a company with "Set up a company", especially working with Chris. The site is user-friendly, I looked for lots of other sites and selected 'Set up a company' out of around I guess 11 sites, Thier services are fast and accurate, in time delivery, and most of all Chris never get frustrated with the silly questions I kept on putting, I really admire that. I would rate this company as one 'the best' company if you really would like to form a company in the UK, go only for 'Set up a company' and ask for Chris if you want to have smooth execution."
Hi Basit,

Thank you ever so much for the detailed comments and review. We are delighted that you choose to work with us, and even more so that you experience a great experience.

Wishing you all the best for your business.
Set Up a Company is rated 4.80 based on 64 reviews