Set up a company Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Set up a company

How would you rate Set up a company ?

"They were extremely helpful and they were there to answer all the question about my first company setup. Chris is very friendly guy who helped me with all the issues that I had and their service is really fast as well. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone. It's my first company but they made the process so easy for me."
"extremely nice, polite and professional and are happy to help at all times, a fantastic service and i would highly recommend them."
Andreas Larssamils
Verified Reviewer
"Responsive, very nice to deal with. I am very happy with the performance of Set up a Company Best Wishes"
SYED ABDULLAH
Verified Reviewer
"Has been very helpful in forming company under international package. Very fast process and reliable. good customer support"
"As an accountant I could have set up a company myself but at these prices, why would I? Company formation, great value business address and service address, phone number, mail forwarding....even if I valued my time below minimum wage, the cost of researching the best options and time spent setting everything up would have far exceeded what I paid. And the customer service was excellent too. Can not recommend highly enough!"
Sally Ann Bharat
Unverified Reviewer
"The services received were very professional, timely and the support team were phenomenal. Happy to respond to any queries as best as they can. They made the process so simple and easy to follow. Looking to setup your business in the UK - This is a company that will take you beyond the next level. Highly recommend their services Chris - Thank you very much for the courteous support"
Hi Sally Ann,

Thank you for a very insightful and kind review. It was our pleasure in helping you begin your journey within UK business.

The Set up a Company Team
"Excellent service and Chris made everything very simple and straightforward. He was always available either via phone or email to answer my questions. I would highly recommend SUAC to anyone who is looking to set up a company. Thank you again"
Thank you kindly for your comments and the recommendation.

We wish you all the best going forward with your company.

The Set up a Company Team
"Straightforward, simple and fantastic after service through Chris. I've set up two companies through them so far."
Hi Matt,

Thank you for your kind words. Our pleasure working with you.

The Set up a Company Team
"Dear Chris, My experience with your Company was very productive and smooth to say the least. You have addressed every questions very quickly and precisely. There is nothing else that could be asked from you side. Thanks again. Kind regards, Sedat"
Hi Sedat,

Thank you for your detailed feedback, which is of great help to us.

Wishing you all the best,

Nya Murray
Verified Buyer
"Very responsive customer service. Good efficient replies to requests."
Hi Nya,

Thank you for the concise feedback, our pleasure working with you.

Subramanian Subbaiyan
Verified Reviewer
"It was very good. today we have received company formation certificate. Thank you for your support."
Hi Subramanian,

Glad to here that arrived to you, and thank you for leaving us some great comments. All the best.

John Breed
Verified Buyer
"We found set up a company very helpful, friendly and professional, they had all the information we needed and even more than we thought we needed. They were very quick to reply to emails and very quick to help with any problems we encounter. We would recommend to anybody looking to get started in any business."
Hi John

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, and providing the positive feedback.

We're glad to hear your appreciated the service, and thank you also for the recommendation.

"Yes its Good"
Thank you for your positive feedback.

Wishing the all the best,

The Set up a Company Team
"After comparing seven similar companies I decided to work with Set Up A Company and they did not let me down. Professional, responsive and friendly service throughout the process, it could not be easier. Many thanks!"
Hi there!

We are delighted that you choose to work with us on creating your company, and even more delighted with your kind feedback.

The Set up a Company Team
"Great services provided by professional team. Fast support."
Hi Costas,

Thank you for your feedback. Wishing you all the best as your business develops.

The Set up a Company Team
"I love your mail forwarding service and your fast response to all questions i had. Thank you!!"
Hi Max,

Thank you, and pleasure to work with you.

Alessio Lissoni
Verified Reviewer
"I contacted Chris through the website when I was looking at how to open a ltd in UK as non-cytizen. He helped me a lot and he managed all the procedures on my behalf. In a couple of days my company was opened from scratch. I really advice new potential customers to collaborate with him. Best regards, Alessio"
Hi Alessio,

We thoroughly thank you for your kind words, and are delighted that you were happy with the service provided. Also, thank you kindly for the recommendation.

Tahir Alam
Verified Buyer
"I paid for a VAT registration service only to discover two weeks later that it had not been submitted at your end. Secondly, I have received other redirected mail from other companies on your system which I have since returned to sender. Not good if vital information is getting sent to the wrong companies and mislaid. Thirdly, I received a call to advise me that a parcel had arrived a whole week earlier. We are a engineering company and offer a 24/7 service to our customers and therefore may need spares the next day. We need to notified immediately when a parcel arrives not a week later. I am still looking to appoint an accountant for my business but not entirely convinced of your commitment and service. How can you improve this and provide me with the reassurance of all of the above? Kind regards Tahir Alam (Cool energy solutions)"
Hi Tahir,

Thanks for providing us with your thoughts and comments.

We apologize for the issues you've experienced here, and I would very much like to assure you that this has been reviewed by us and these issues will not be experienced again. We thank you for letting us know about this.

We would be very keen to discuss this in further detail, if you would like us to do so.

Please do notify us if there is anything we can help with.

Best regards,
Ko-Hsuan Chen
Verified Buyer
"Chris from Setup A Company guided us throughout the process of our company formation, and he managed to form our company the same day we acquired the service, literally in a couple of hours. Can not recommend more... Many thanks Chris and your team!"
Hi Quan,

Really appreciate your comments and feedback here and also the recommendation. Pleasure working with you on this.

The Set up a Company Team
"They are fast and reliable , always answering my questions in almost real time."
Hi Andrea

Thank you for your comments. More than happy to help and we thoroughly appreciate your feedback.

Set up a company is rated 4.80 based on 45 reviews