Set up a company Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Set up a company

How would you rate Set up a company ?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

25 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Sharon Zeraschi
very pleased with the service provided

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Set up a company in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Sharon Zeraschi
Verified Buyer
"very pleased with the service provided"
"Extremely fast and helpful. Highly recommended."
"Qualified service, fast reply and problem solving approach."
"The service has always been great and they've responded quickly and efficiently."
"The staff here especially Chris is amazing. This is a REAL review. I am so happy with the service. Fast, effective communication. Thanks again for the great ongoing service, please consider this company for all your registry UK needs."
Fahad Almalki
Verified Buyer
"Good commonication and customer support."
"You helped me open a company in a country i do not reside in. Very happy about the mail forwarding. I would like to have somebody do the annual filling of the papers too (i have seen a competitor offer that). All in all i'm satisfied."
Manoj Pandiyan
Verified Buyer
"Really fast service without any mess! Highly recommended."
Anna Marie Dela Cruz
Verified Buyer
"The transaction was very fast. The people behind the company were all very good and the service was amazing. They were very helpful and are easy to talk to. All inquiries were amswered and very helpful. The service did not stop after the registration of business. They made sure to help you set up your company and will guide you along the way."
David Edward Allsopp
Verified Buyer
"As someone who's was last in business 23 years ago I needed some help with setting up again to give me good advice. I chose Set up a Company and I'm really pleased I did. The advice and help I received could not have been made easier. Chris was so helpful and explained what's required, I couldn't have done it without him. Thank you Chris. I highly recommend Set up a Company to anyone starting up in business."
Justin Hubert
Verified Buyer
"Regular follow ups, speed and quality of the service."
Michelle Alison Turner
Verified Buyer
"Right from the start was the simple publicity that already explained things easily. Apart from the chat option the direct telephone contact was great. Quick, friendly and straight to the point."
Neil Hathaway
Verified Buyer
"Fast, efficient and friendly service. More importantly, follow up service was also of the highest order. Will highly recommend"
"Very good communication and service. I recommend you to others."
Sharon Ridley-Smith
Verified Buyer
"Chris, was extremely helpful, was on hand when needed and made setting up my company so much easier"
Anthony Mcloughlin
Verified Buyer
"Very easy process and value for money. Takes away all the hassle of setting up a company properly on your own. Recommended"
"Fantastic service and support throughout the whole process. We highly recommend using their services to set up your company."
"Perfect collaboration! Best solution."
"Setup a company is the best!"
Trevor Chaplin
Verified Buyer
"The initial setup process was easy to follow and allowed you to get started pretty quickly. Following on from that though the benefit and support has been limited and almost non existent. I was attempting to get myself VAT registered and had to chase to find out what was happening and have still not had this resolved through the process. To the point that I will be using another service to support this."
Set up a company is rated 4.84 based on 25 reviews