Set up a company Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Set up a company
Live Chat

How would you rate Set up a company ?

"Considering my company's problematic situation as a non-UK citizen they were extremely helpful and kind. They answer all of our questions and made the process very simple. I strongly recommend working with them!"
"Everything was very smoothly done from the very beginning. Set Up A Company have always been quick to respond whenever I have needed some help or advice. I would strongly recommend them."
Hi,

Thank you kindly for your comments and your referral.

Many thanks and wish you all the best

The Set up a Company Team
"I would like to thank "Set up a company" so much for the amazing effort, and special thanks to Chris he is very very active and friendly"
Hi Sameh

Thank you ever so much for the review. It's great to hear such positive words.

Hi Sameh,

Thank you kindly for your comments.

Wish you all the best going forward.

The Set up a Company Team
"AAA+ ON SUPPORT AND resolve all issue i got"
Hi Samy

Thank you kindly for the fantastic comments.

All the best,
The Set up a Company Team
"I have recently set up my company with “Set Up A Company”. I am very much detailed with my processes and I inquire any questions I have in my mind. Such as taxes, banking, etc. I absolutely recommenf this company, 1) because they do whatever they promised 2) customer service is amazing particularly Chris 3) they go beyond their process to help with my queries. Thank you very much."
Hi there,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us some comments.

Very glad to hear that all your queries were taken care of! Our pleasure working with you.

Best wishes
The Set up a Company Team
"It was a splendid experience to form a company with "Set up a company", especially working with Chris. The site is user-friendly, I looked for lots of other sites and selected 'Set up a company' out of around I guess 11 sites, Thier services are fast and accurate, in time delivery, and most of all Chris never get frustrated with the silly questions I kept on putting, I really admire that. I would rate this company as one 'the best' company if you really would like to form a company in the UK, go only for 'Set up a company' and ask for Chris if you want to have smooth execution."
Hi Basit,

Thank you ever so much for the detailed comments and review. We are delighted that you choose to work with us, and even more so that you experience a great experience.

Wishing you all the best for your business.
The Set up a Company Team
"They were extremely helpful and they were there to answer all the question about my first company setup. Chris is very friendly guy who helped me with all the issues that I had and their service is really fast as well. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone. It's my first company but they made the process so easy for me."
Hi Arianit,

We thank you for the great recommendation you have provided here. It was our pleasure in helping you set up your business.

The Set up a Company Team
"Responsive, very nice to deal with. I am very happy with the performance of Set up a Company Best Wishes"
Hi Andreas,

Thank you and it was our pleasure!

Wishing you all the best for your business.

The Set up a Company Team
"Has been very helpful in forming company under international package. Very fast process and reliable. good customer support"
Hi Syed,

Thank you for your message, and delighted to provide a speed and good support for you.

The Set up a Company Team
"As an accountant I could have set up a company myself but at these prices, why would I? Company formation, great value business address and service address, phone number, mail forwarding....even if I valued my time below minimum wage, the cost of researching the best options and time spent setting everything up would have far exceeded what I paid. And the customer service was excellent too. Can not recommend highly enough!"
Hi Karen,

Thank you so much for the fantastic comments provided. We take great joy in providing satisfaction like this.

The Set up a Company Team
"The services received were very professional, timely and the support team were phenomenal. Happy to respond to any queries as best as they can. They made the process so simple and easy to follow. Looking to setup your business in the UK - This is a company that will take you beyond the next level. Highly recommend their services Chris - Thank you very much for the courteous support"
Hi Sally Ann,

Thank you for a very insightful and kind review. It was our pleasure in helping you begin your journey within UK business.

The Set up a Company Team
"Excellent service and Chris made everything very simple and straightforward. He was always available either via phone or email to answer my questions. I would highly recommend SUAC to anyone who is looking to set up a company. Thank you again"
Thank you kindly for your comments and the recommendation.

We wish you all the best going forward with your company.

The Set up a Company Team
"Straightforward, simple and fantastic after service through Chris. I've set up two companies through them so far."
Hi Matt,

Thank you for your kind words. Our pleasure working with you.

The Set up a Company Team
"Dear Chris, My experience with your Company was very productive and smooth to say the least. You have addressed every questions very quickly and precisely. There is nothing else that could be asked from you side. Thanks again. Kind regards, Sedat"
Hi Sedat,

Thank you for your detailed feedback, which is of great help to us.

The Set up a Company Team
"Very responsive customer service. Good efficient replies to requests."
Hi Nya,

Thank you for the concise feedback, our pleasure working with you.

The Set up a Company Team
"It was very good. today we have received company formation certificate. Thank you for your support."
Hi Subramanian,

Glad to here that arrived to you, and thank you for leaving us some great comments. All the best.

The Set up a Company Team
"We found set up a company very helpful, friendly and professional, they had all the information we needed and even more than we thought we needed. They were very quick to reply to emails and very quick to help with any problems we encounter. We would recommend to anybody looking to get started in any business."
Hi John

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, and providing the positive feedback.

We're glad to hear your appreciated the service, and thank you also for the recommendation.

"Yes its Good"
Thank you for your positive feedback.

Wishing the all the best,

The Set up a Company Team
"After comparing seven similar companies I decided to work with Set Up A Company and they did not let me down. Professional, responsive and friendly service throughout the process, it could not be easier. Many thanks!"
Hi there!

We are delighted that you choose to work with us on creating your company, and even more delighted with your kind feedback.

The Set up a Company Team
"Great services provided by professional team. Fast support."
Hi Costas,

Thank you for your feedback. Wishing you all the best as your business develops.

Set up a company is rated 4.82 based on 50 reviews