Set Up a Company Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Set Up a Company  Reviews

Tell us how Set Up a Company made you happy
I am happy
Everything happened like it was supposed to. Staff were responsive to emails and called me where necessary.
Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
Quick and easy to set up.
Quick and efficient company formation. More importantly, the customer service is excellent if you have any problems or queries.
This company was amazing at assisting me to set up my company. Highly recommend
Great service, thank you very much.
Excellent
Great service, all was setup efficiently and quickly as stated on the web site, thank you!
Extremely easy to use. It takes A LOT of stress out of setting up a company.
Having just registered a new Limited company with Setupacompany I have found for the second time the whole process to be striaghtforward with no hassle or worries. I would highly recommend.
Excellent service, informed me when i had made an error on my application and the matter was resolved immediately : )
Professional, swift, friendly service. Thank you.
fast, easy and they check everything has been done correctly before submitting
Quick, easy and efficient. Definitely recommend.
Straight forward process.
Very wonderful people to setup your company with. they are so good and supportive. i recommend them to anyone that want to setup company in UK.
My company was set up within the time stated, very fast service.
such an easy service to use and received a confirmation call 24 hours later before they submitted my info to Companies House. Very impressed
Setting up a company was daunting for me, and because I was busy I wanted someone else to help me. I chose the higher package and had everything done for me, the registration, the VAT and PAYE, reports etc, all taken care of. It was a painless and easy experience and I was really pleased with how Set Up a Company worked. The only minor thing was the free phone line is for landline only, not Mobile, That wasn't made clear in the explanation. But I was still very happy with the process for the process. Thank you.
Set Up a Company is rated 4.73 based on 120 reviews