Serenity Retreat Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Serenity Retreat

About Serenity Retreat: An independent holiday company for solo travellers on a spiritual or self-development journey

07921520166

kim@serenityretreat.co.uk

Tell us how Serenity Retreat made you happy

Would you recommend us to your friends?
"Kim was an excellent leader of the retreat, informative, calming and her guided meditations were excellent. It was particularly valuable to be meditating in the lovely group I was with. Kim and others in the group were extremely honest about their life experiences and I appreciated this enormously. To Kim and the group members I send heartfelt gratitude and loving kindness. :-)"
Would you recommend us to your friends?
"This was my first time on a retreat so I was a little apprehensive but I really enjoyed it! Kim is a great teacher and creates a relaxed atmosphere. It’s up to you how much you do and it was lovely having some time just to do nothing. I came away feeling I’d learnt and benefited a lot in just two days. Would definitely recommend."
"Kim is a wonderful teacher, who really walks her talk. She creates a warm and welcoming atmosphere on her retreats, which enable every participant to take exactly what they need, whether this be deepening their meditation practice, enjoying the beautiful natural surroundings or catching up on much needed rest. Kim is very down to earth and brings a light touch to her guidance which makes the whole experience both grounding and uplifting. I would highly recommend."
"Just come back from a fantastic retreat - it was exactly what I was looking for. Kim led the whole weekend with kindness, wisdom and thoughtfulness. The sessions were fantastic - very nourishing and allowed me to go deeper into the meditation practice. There was time to ourselves and lots of time to be together in silence - it was great for someone new to meditation or to those who have been practicising a while. The place was beautiful and the people were all really friendly and down to earth. I would highly recommend."
Would you recommend us to your friends?
"It was thoroughly fabulous two weeks. I really enjoyed the meditation and found it beneficial. I loved the sea view from my balcony. What a beautiful location!"
Would you recommend us to your friends?
"Relaxed, peaceful meditation along with other courses and I also loved the sea view from my balcony. I had a great two weeks. Thank you."
"Hi Kim my week with u guys was awsome I will definitely be back again hopefully next year take care. Angie"
Would you recommend us to your friends?
"The peace, the space, the people, Kim s teachings, it s a heavenly retreat to switch off from life for a week and soak up the positive energy."
Would you recommend us to your friends?
"Serenity Retreats gets my highest praise and recommendation. I did a weekend self-compassion retreat in the UK as my first retreat experience. It was a super learning and self-development time in a very safe atmosphere. Kim is a wonderful, warm, likable teacher and guide, explaining things in an accessible down-to-earth way, sharing generously from her own life experience. I will definitely be a repeat customer of Serenity Retreats."
Would you recommend us to your friends?
"The experience was very relaxing. The people were friendly, helpful and very down to Earth. The location was great."
Would you recommend us to your friends?
"I needed time to myself whilst being surrounded by a beautiful network of women and that is exactly what I got. I felt safe and secure whilst having the space to release and do some inner-work."
Would you recommend us to your friends?
"It is an incredible part of the world with a host who has created something really special, you feel held but not suffocated, You can participate as little as you want but you will want to participate. I have been lucky through work, to stay in many 5 star hotels around the world but this is real luxury unlike the synthetic luxury of those hotels, its all so real, the sea is on your doorstep, the bakery opens at 7 and the mediation is outside. I really loved it."
Would you recommend us to your friends?
"It was my first ever visit to a retreat and the first time that I had even tried meditation in a proper way. I was a little worried therefore but the lovely Guru Kim, her team and all the other guests made me feel very welcome indeed, It is set in a stunning location and was the right mixture of companionship allied with as much me time as I wanted. My only complaint is that I didn't book for two weeks !"
Would you recommend us to your friends?
"Because it provides a unique opportunity to unwind, reflect, meditate, learn and be! Its not too intense or precious, you engage with it on your own terms and if you just want to chill on the beach, read or sip wine on your balcony that's fine too. The location is beautiful, and serene, the people (other guests and locals) are kind, interested and interesting. Kim who runs it has created a very special place for those seeking something different, or restorative, to be."
Would you recommend us to your friends?
"Meditating in Greece, next to the sea, with Kim and the group were moments of unforgettable treasure. Believe the description 'do as little or as much as you want' it's how it is. No pressure with anything at any time. Kim brings a full-colour description of her life wisdom. I found I could grab hold of what we were exploring rather than it slipping through my fingers or over my head, that's down to Kim. I dying to return to Nikiana, I had a most special time."
Would you recommend us to your friends?
"The BEST retreat week ever! Special mix of great teaching, space and tranquility, beautiful location, time to reflect and challenge yourself or just chill. Recommend, completely."
"I returned to Nikiana again, fifth year running - twice last year. You may think I'm a glutton for punishment. Well its true! My punishment was to wake to the sound of the sea and to watch the sun rise. Endured endless days of sunshine on the beach just below my terrace adorned by brightly coloured flowers, lovingly cared for by Panayiota. 'Forced' to eat delicious freshly prepared dishes and pastries. Spending hours watching the azure waves and feeling the warm breeze on my face (tortuous). Experiencing awesome thunderstorms !!! Meditating with amazing friends, old and new. Discovering Meganisi. Love Serenity Retreat, love Nikiana and Kim for having the courage to follow her dream and sharing it with me. I can't get enough of her kind of 'punishment'."
Would you recommend us to your friends?
"I loved it that the accommodation was right on the beach - I could barely pull myself away from staring at the sea from my balcony. Nikiana is a lovely, bustling Greek village & very friendly. I liked it that there was no pressure to join in anything organised - my meditation was staring at the sea, that was my serenity."
Would you recommend us to your friends?
"By being given 'permission' to concentrate on myself and FEEL what I needed. The peace and quiet was so therapeutic and I met so many amazing people - thank you."
Would you recommend us to your friends?
"Not having been on a holiday abroad on my own for many years I was quite apprehensive and consequently only booked a week. However, I had an amazing and relaxing time despite having to move from my first accommodation because of unexpected building noise. The move was done swiftly and efficiently. The accommodations were different in character but both were equally comfortable with spectacular views straight on to the sea. The emphasis was very much on individual needs so I never felt compelled to join classes or excursions and for me this time I mostly needed to crash and commit to very little! However, I really appreciated meeting some lovely people and shared some great evenings with them but it never felt intrusive and individual space was always respected. Thank you Kim, Hannah and team, the lovely local Greek people and fellow guests for making my stay such a relaxing and happy time. I will definitely be back next year for TWO weeks!"
Serenity Retreat is rated 4.99 based on 140 reviews