Schoffel Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Schoffel

How would you rate Schoffel ?

"I was very pleased with it"
Barbara Ruffell
Verified Buyer
"As the garment has not yet arrived I am not able to review a. the garment b. your service"
William Lawry
Verified Buyer
"Disappointed.. Paid extra for next day delivery, 3 days later I've still not received my order..."
"Very happy to receive my order so quickly"
"Delivered my item on time as they said they would. The team that speak to customers seem happy to go the extra mile when it comes to locating items that might be hard to find. Very polite and helpful. Just what a company needs from the staff that are customer facing."
Doreen Hall
Verified Buyer
"Excellent speedy delivery of a quality product."
"Lovely Fleece gilet, perfect fit, warm and soft. Really comfy. Love my new Schoffel! Good range of colours too!"
Phillip Moreton
Verified Buyer
"The quality of the cotton is evident straight away. Not to mention the generous cut, especially the length of sleeve. Clearly a cut above the average shirt! I will be ordering other colours to suit."
Lesley Bassett
Verified Reviewer
"Ive been a fan of the Schoffel brand for years now. Recently I had an issue with the laundering of a coat so I contacted the customer services department. They handled the problem professionally and swiftly leading to a satisfactory outcome. Very reassuring to have such an excellent after sales service too."
Richard Bloomfield
Verified Buyer
"Great product, very high quality manufacture. Superb brand!"
"Love the products. Delivery was next day and wouldn't be without my fleece, don't know what took me so long to get one."
Peter Mingins
Verified Buyer
"Love, the shirt ! If however you wash in line with instructions the tattersall shirts shrink an awful lot ... fine if you know this just by a size +1"
Mark Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"You’ve never let me down, ordered one day, and on my door step next day, and kept informed all the time. Just love your products, il be back"
Chloe Linton
Verified Buyer
"Good prices, great delivery, packaged nicely! Really happy :)"
Leanne Coleman
Verified Buyer
"I love the quality of all the products, the delivery was so fast and I am so happy with every order I have revived from Schoffel."
Andre Burridge
Verified Buyer
"Item and speed off delivery was good BUT when you spend £180 on something and am not in delivery for it to be left with a neighbour and nothing put through my door to say that was not happy what if you don't get on with them and they kept it"
"Quick service and good quality clothing"
Miss J H Boor
Verified Buyer
"The sizing is wrong and the styles have changed to slimmer fit. Anybody who is 52” is unlikely to have a slim build. The 54” jacket was tighter than my 52” schoffel gilet and so was too small to wear. As 54” is the biggest size available i had no choice but to return it."
"I ordered two fleece waistcoats for my sons. My sons enjoy wearing them very pleased with service I received."
Patricia Goriainoff
Verified Buyer
"Amazing super fast delivery, got it the next day! Very happy as it was a birthday present."
Schoffel is rated 4.58 based on 1,218 reviews