Schoffel Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Schoffel

Tell us how Schoffel made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Purchased as a present for the Mrs - Just what the doctor ordered - Brilliant and comfortable"
"Beautiful well made & very warm coat. I’m usually a size 10 but exchanged for size 12. Unless you have a super tiny waist size 12 probably best, especially if wearing a jumper beneath the coat."
"As ever a quality service and quality goods - thank you"
"The service offered by Schoffel is excellent as received this quality & smart fleece gilet by next day delivery. This is my 2nd purchase for my husband for the same item as he just loves them, they’re worth every £€$¥......."
"Bought a polo shirt - excellent quality, Schoffel really are the top country clothing brand"
"Your service is first class"
"Quick delivery and lovely product"
"Very good product, nearly didn’t buy it due to the free delivery rate being over £150. Leaves a bit of a bad taste."
"Looks good Washes good Wears really well - and for years Perfect slip on at any time of year .... It's like my husbands second skin!"
"Very pleased with what I ordered lovely fit Aswell and good quality will definitely be ordering more things."
"Great efficient service."
"Love it, worth the money"
"I purchased a York gilet at Farlows in London, along with several Tattersall shirts. Additionally, I purchased a second York gilet and Tattersall shirt on-line. The on-line shipment arrived within days ( I live in San Francisco). The quality of the clothing is excellent, and I look forward to future purchases."
"Always a pleasure to deal and place an order with Shoffel! Outstanding quality and first choise in our hunting famely of four... Thank’s & Bye/👋🏼"
"Brilliant quality Fits perfect Good delivery"
"My husband gave this yo me after I commented how nice it looked in s picture at Gleneagles, I was thrilled, until I put it on. The fabric is odd, it’s too boxy, and the collar is too high and digs in under the chin even when it’s undone . It was intended for shooting but the arm holes are too small and restricts movement, I have other schoffel gilets and they fit so much better, needs a serious rethink and as he bought it direct we have to pay to return it !! Will never buy direct again v v poor."
"Great quality."
"Usual top quality product from this company,"
"The order arrived very quickly and as expected the quality and the look of the shirt are exceptional"
"Excellent product but very expensive!"
Schoffel is rated 4.58 based on 1,452 reviews