Schoffel Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Schoffel

Tell us how Schoffel made you happy

"Excellent service."
"I bought this product for my husband as a present. The fit was perfect - true to size. Very well made. He loves it. He is very busy about his clothes so well done Schoffel."
"Excellent quality,fit and choice range . Service and delivery excellent."
"Ordered the Berkeley fleece as a present for my husbands birthday he was very happy with the quality and it fitted perfectly. Many thanks for the prompt delivery and quality product."
"Excellent delivery time and very pleased with the Malvern coat"
"Good delivery communication. Husband thrilled with gilet."
"Happy with purchase, as described."
"Excellent service and top quality goods."
"i am delighted with the soft and comfortable reversible merino and cashmere gilet which I have bought from you for my husband. Your service was superb, when I phoned up to order a second size to make sure that my husband could choose the one best for him the girl I spoke to was very helpful and patient and I was delighted to receive both sizes the next day with free delivery. I was and am very impressed, thank you."
"An excellent product with fast delivery"
"Excellent service, very prompt and efficient"
"Beautifully made coat but found problems with the sizing. Coat too snug on the hips and sleeve knitted cuffs too long."
"Very pleased with the quality and fit"
"Prodict itself was fine, however the sleeves wete a good inch too long on the fleece."
"Superlative quality products, the epitome of English Country Living."
"The burgundy gilet arrived here in North Carolina just 5 days after placing the order. The color and fit are perfect. In face, I’m wearing it right now! I would not hesitate to order from here again. David."
"I appreciate the style of Schoffel clothing, and the quality. I recently bought some smart jeans (online). The service was good but the jeans were way too tight for my normal sizing. I had to return them. Am now wondering whether I should go on a diet."
"Great company to deal with very efficient and quality goods"
"I bought a crew neck jumper and the quality is really excellent. It is a great fit and beautifully made. The wool is just that bit thicker than the usual these days which makes all the difference - I'm looking forward to it keeping me warm on those cold Decmber and January days when out shooting."
"Superb. Excellent service, very prompt delivery. I was looking for a ‘posh’ fleece one that kept me warm but also looked good when walking the dog. The fleece was perfect, Warm and beautifully fitted."
Schoffel is rated 4.58 based on 1,289 reviews