Schoffel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Schoffel
Read Schoffel Reviews

Tell us how Schoffel made you happy
Excellent service, excellent quality, very pleased with purchase.
The service of ordering, receiving, returning, replacing, reimbursing was excellent. The coat was top quality. Unfortunately the sizing was not realistic to UK. My wife who gets into size 16 coats couldn't squeeze into the size 20 ! Great shame as it was a surprise birthday gift and you can imagine her response - “lovely coat” & “not even a size 20” !!!!
A very stress free order, delivery and returns system, I had to change the shirt size for a present, incredibly easy and a very fast turn around. Always beautifully presented.
Bought for my sister as part of a birthday present lovely quality and nicely presented Item arrived promptly
Speedy delivery, easy returns/exchanges, fantastic quality and I would most certainly buy again. The sizing is generous so I would size down and for me personally the colours on the website don't quite show true to actual garment but that may be my device. However, this is a minor point as the quality and service is exceptional.
Nice quality very useful item. Delivered promptly and well packaged.
Bought 2 gilets for my husband as a birthday present - claret and cobalt. He has hardly stopped wearing them since opening his box! Absolutely delighted with both colours.
I brought my daughter a half zip fleece for a birthday. She loves it and wears it frequently.
Gorgeous
I'd wanted some Schoffel apparel for a while as I have friends who wear it and I like the style. My father ordered a lot of items as a surprise for me and I was very impressed with the cut and quality of the clothes. I'm very happy with the items and will certainly buy more in the future.
Lovely picnic blanket which I purchased as a present and the recipient is delighted with it.
Excellent quality products!
My husband is always pleased with his Schaffer coats, he now has six. I think that says it all!
Arrived quickly, great quality as usual. The wool back design of gilet very stylish.
So pleased with my purchase, fantastic quality and have worn it most days since it arrived!
Excellent online process, very efficient and great product
Purchase of a Schoffel wool jumper via William Powell. Returned due to serious material fault and bobbling to be told Schoffel have informed them I have washed it incorrectly and their expert dept have sent me a cashmere comb! I followed the care label of garment just poor quality of a product. We are regular customers of Schoffel and this is a huge disappointment. Very poor customer care if they were even informed by William Powell as no proof provided.
Nice top, overpriced and unfortunately made in China. Shoffel get your act together. Having your goods made in China devalues your brand.
Very happy with the quality of the product and size. Prompt delivery and great customer service.
Great product good quality and excellent service
Schoffel is rated 4.64 based on 2,648 reviews