Schoffel Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Schoffel

How would you rate Schoffel ?

"Just purchased the new Pro shooting coat - pricey but OOZING quality and class. It fits like a glove (a much more tailored fit than my previous ultra-light) and whilst only tested in a light shower seems to be working well. As always, amazing service. Looking forward to the start of the season!"
"Brilliant clothing,but why so many silly pop ups on your Webb site........don’t need to read the reviews."
"A very efficient delivery service only exceeded by the quality of the linen shirt received"
"Excellent quality"
"Fast next day delivery! Fits perfectly and is just an absolute must have! Helps with the girls to!"
"Delivery superb unfortunately the fit is very much on the small side and I have had to return the item at my own cost. Therefore making this item expensive if I order a larger size."
"good quality"
"I know these costs are expensive but they are definitely worth it. I looked at other makes at all sorts of prices and they just don't compare. The quality of the product and material used is just first class. I needed to use the next day delivery to get another coat I'd ordered returned within the 14 days return period but to be honest, with the order placed after 3pm and close to a weekend, I could have probably saved paying the extra for this service."
"Just what I ordered size perfect very helpful in description"
"Item was out of stock - As promised I was emailed immediately the item was back in stock and ready to order, no messing around -ordered it straight away and the item was received the following day.....Can't ask for more than that Goods were of excellent quality - as always!!"
"Great service"
"Excellent products and customer service. What more can I say?"
"Alongside with the gilet I have purchased next day delivery on 24th May. I’ve phoned up customer service and I was told my order will be delivered the following Tuesday because the courier doesn’t do weekend deliveries. I went out to do my shopping on Saturday morning and when I came back I found “we’re sorry we missed you” card from the courier! Your customer service people let you down."
"The Ketton is a great, light-weight coat. Delivery was supper-quick,which was very much appreciated. The size charts on the Schaffel website are very unhelpful —you need to explain what medium, large, XL mean in terms of inches and centimetres. I would have bought some matching trousers online but can find no information anywhere about the leg length. In the end I found the sizing information I needed to buy the jacket on amazon.co.uk."
"I was very pleased with it"
"As the garment has not yet arrived I am not able to review a. the garment b. your service"
"Disappointed.. Paid extra for next day delivery, 3 days later I've still not received my order..."
"Very happy to receive my order so quickly"
"Delivered my item on time as they said they would. The team that speak to customers seem happy to go the extra mile when it comes to locating items that might be hard to find. Very polite and helpful. Just what a company needs from the staff that are customer facing."
"Excellent speedy delivery of a quality product."
Schoffel is rated 4.58 based on 1,232 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!