Schoffel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Schoffel
4.6
Based on 3,333 reviews
Read Schoffel Reviews

Tell us how Schoffel made you happy
I recently bought three Polperro 1/4 Zip sweaters. They are all gorgeous and as always the quality is outstanding. Ever so comfortable to wear. I must mention Emma who went above and beyond to assist me regarding sizing etc. The sizing is generous.
Posted 27 minutes ago
Sadly not the brand it used to be. For me to find that a product I have purchased many times is now too small to fit my unchanged frame suggests saving money is now more important than brand loyalty. Not only that but the next size up is of course out of stock. Who runs a business and stupidly runs out of the most popular item with an unknown restock time forcing people to review their loyalty and go somewhere else. Oh well, welcome to modern business where the customer has dropped below the office cleaner in terms of importance..........
Very good overnight service and product lovely and as described.
I am very pleased with this jacket. Great fit and very good value.
Great quality clothing although size variations meant that one of my items didn’t fit as expected.
Great service arrived swiftly beautifully wrapped
Fabulous sweatshirt, so comfortable, true to size and cosy but not too heavy material. The pockets are well hidden but a bonus and I love the length especially the back which covers ones derrière!
Anything I have bought from Schoffel has been excellent quality the service from the website has been superb …
This shirt is just as beautiful and perfectly fitting as the shirt I bought two weeks ago. Thank you,Peter Manley. ( Helen's husband).
Just hope the quality is maintained of the gilet
Lovey 1/4 zip fleece in dark teal good quality
love the ptarmagin II ulralightweight jacket. Easy to shoot in, waterproof, light and breathable.
I have bought Schöffel fleeces for years, mainly Oakhams in different colours and a Cottesmore - and they last for years, the time came to get another, and by now neater Cottesmore. I ordered a UK48 on line. When it arrived it was way too small. The label said 48, the inch tape read 44. I went to a stockist and their sizings were air smaller than the labels. Even the 50 was too tight. New manufacturing company? Poor quality control?. Returned and money refunded but you lost a sale and probably a returning customer. Went to Dubarry - perfect fit. Would have been one star except for the speedy refund.
Excellent and very comfortable shirt which encourages me to shop with you again. Always very efficient with ordering and delivery.
very good service
Really lovely shirt and the teal colour looks great with blonde hair
Great product, but sizing was tricky. Sizes are generous, so had to return first product as too large. Delivery was very quick.
I found your product by luck really - I went into a shop in Broadway, like the shirts and bought them - I then looked on line and bought some more - Lovely quality and fit me well
Good to deal with and delivery was prompt
Fabulous service delivery! Thank you.
Schoffel is rated 4.64 based on 3,333 reviews