Schoffel Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Schoffel

How would you rate Schoffel?

Verified Buyer

Absolutely amazing quality! Fits absolutely lovely, love how you can adjust the fittedness around your waist, would definitely reccomed !
Jeffrey Addison
Verified Buyer

Great products, super quality and excellent service
Anita Warren
Verified Buyer

My Son in Law bought my daughter one of your Schoffel Gilets as a surprise pressie and she loved it, so Last month I ordered one for him for his birthday, however after trying it on several times he decided it was too big and that he thought a smaller size would be better, because I had bought it a month in advance I panicked about returning it to them as it was outside their 28 days policy! They responded to my email straight away and as it still had all the tags on etc, I returned it to them, and within a week the smaller Gilet has arrived and fits him perfectly so thank you very much Schoffel, excellent product and customer service.
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and informative when I mad my purchase and very quick delivery on time for my sisters birthday present
Jayne Tate
Verified Buyer

I haven't recieved my order yet. I paid for next day delivery , that was on Thursday
Verified Buyer

Your sizing is just so random! Love the clothes but so frustrating that they vary so much!
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the service . Love the quality of their clothes
Janet Clements
Verified Buyer

brilliant communication,parcel came the following day.Shirt fitted really well(14)and material is lovely.
Verified Buyer

Well fitted soft fabric, classic look, excellent quality
Verified Buyer

Fantastic product! Comfortable and well made. Service was faultless and delivery very prompt.
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality, fantastic speedy delivery.
Fiona Garrett
Verified Buyer

I love these fleeces so much I bought 2,one for me and one for my partner.
They are so comfortable and cosy but at the same time are incredibly smart .
Frances Plews
Verified Buyer

You have asked for a review of item I ordered, but have not received. Also unable to
log into my account, as doesn't recognise my password, which is correct.
So not a very happy customer.
J E Hodges
Verified Buyer

I still look forward to receiving the gilet I have ordered!
Peter Stearn
Verified Buyer

I am very pleased with my recent purchase of a Cottesmore fleece jacket. The fit is very good. In the past I have found that I needed to purchase smaller sizes than I would have expected to get the right fit, however, this has not been a problem. I now have two Cottesmore fleece
jackets, a Mowbray fleece and a gilet. The quality is excellent, they are supremely comfortable
and a pleasure to wear.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Coat ordered and arrived in 24hrs! Amazing.
Excellent oroduct packed very well.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, speedy delivery.
Verified Buyer

Great service - very speedy efficient delivery! My item was a gift and came wonderfully package!
Verified Buyer

Lovely hat, arrived quickly, well packaged. Thanks
John Wythe
Verified Buyer

After around ten years of keeping me warm my old Schoffel long sleeved fleece has finally given up the ghost!

So a new Cottesmore II replacement - same good quality but WHY, WHY are the sleeves so long! - this is a characteristic I've noted other reviewers criticise.

I'm pretty much average size/height/weight but I feel as if this fleece was designed for an Orang-Utan!
Schoffel is rated 4.60 based on 792 reviews