Schepens International Ltd Reviews

Gavin
Schepens International Ltd 5 star review on 5th March 2020
Darren Harper
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service. Very professional, helpful and polite!
Brillant service, everyone was super friendly and polite.
Very pleased with the service we received from Schepens. The pricing was competitive, service second to none, being able to track the truck was a real bonus with the collection and delivery. Nothing was too much trouble with the delivery guys either. Would not hesitate to use them again. Thank you
Really friendly and efficient service. We moved from Sweden to Cheltenham and the team at Schepens were great.

They were very attentive, keeps us updated and everything arrived on time and in good condition.
A fantastic service from start to finish. All of the team were great, quick to respond and come and quote and competitive on price. On the day the removals team were amazing and went above and beyond to make our move as smooth as possible. Would highly recommend!
Excellent service from start of process to finish
Tracey's telephone manner was warm and friendly Darryl the surveyor was very professional and the team of guy's that helped us move excellent, great team work Schepens I would highly recommend them
We chose Schepens, for our move from the UK to Sweden, based on their pricing and the positive reviews we read online. Both the team that loaded up our stuff from the UK and Paul & Richard, who delivered to us in Sweden, were friendly, efficient and careful with all our belongings. I have moved many times, throughout my life, but Ths was the best service I have ever encountered, cannot recommend Schepens highly enough. A great removal company.
Amazing packing and delivery service - fast and efficient. Professional friendly staff who made a long distance move so much easier for me. I cannot praise them enough and would recommend them to anyone.
Excellent service and people. They helped me move from the UK to Germany and everything went very smoothly. Every item, no matter how small, was individually wrapped and protected so when unpacking there were no breakages or damaged articles. TV's were individually stored in padded boxes - every detail was taken care of and if needed the guys went the extra mile. Truly excellent service and attention at all times.
We have just moved to Sweden from London, from the start Schepens were extremely helpful, very professional and very reasonably priced.
Chris helped us along the way, he could give recommendations and unlike many other companies in the UK he gave good advice regarding our move.
Paul and Richard showed up on when promised, they are very friendly, efficient and we felt 100% confident in that our stuff would be dealt with great care. When the things arrived in Sweden they made sure everything was stored properly and with care.
They have all been great along the way and I would recommend Schepens to anyone looking for great and reliant removal company.
Darryl visited me on the Friday, and on Saturday I called him and left a message saying "I have good news for you". I received a call from head office, that afternoon, confirming they could pack and move me the following Wednesday-Thursday and deliver to my new house on Friday - they did just that! Cameron and Michal packed while I had to be away on the Wednesday; and by Thursday 2.30pm they were away.....stayed overnight somewhere, and delivered to my new house 8am on Friday - amazing! They worked hard and diligently, and were polite and extremely helpfull - as were the ladies at head office. Their pricing was not the cheapest, but well below the most expensive- I would certainly recommend your using Schepens International.
Professional, friendly and very efficient
From our first contact with Darryl who explained the process and costs, delivery of boxes and date of removal and delivery to new address we have been really happy with the service. On removal day Barrie and Paul intr themselves and carried on with the job in hand. On delivery day they were on time and yet again did he job with ease. We would recommend Schepens to all our friends and family.
I’d like to convey my sincerest thanks to you for providing such an efficient and dedicated service. Your team of men have been considerate and efficient and have been so very helpful and courteous. My thanks especially go to Paul and Dan who have exuded calm throughout. It can be a daunting task moving house. Your unusual and up to date approach gave my sister and I the assurance we needed (after we got over the opening of all drawers policy! )
I usually advocate that if it starts badly it ends badly. Our experience has only been a positive one and I applaud your professionalism.

Thank you, Chris. I wish you all the best.
From the first contact to the final box delivered into our new home, Schepens were exemplary. They were the cheapest of two quotes. Everything was handled carefully, nothing was broken, and Paul W. and Ryanair, our two removal guys were extremely helpful and cheerful, a pleasure to have them working for us. I give Schepens 10/10 and would highly recommend them.
Excellent service for my move from Scotland to Portugal.
I had a number of heavy items (400Kgs each) to move.
Everything was well planned and went smoothly and I was informed at all stages of the transit.
Friendly professional team highly recommended
Second time using Schepens after a previously successful move with the team 3 years ago.Excellent service very friendly knowledgeable and professional team from the estimators visit to the admin team in the office and not to mention the removal guys themselves of course. Once again made it z very stress free experience. Thanks again, very highly recommended
Schepens made what could have been a very stressful day a stress free easy, smooth, efficient day. The team were very friendly and helpful. 100% recommend using them. Thank you
excellent service at all stages. an average price out of 4 quotes. everything very well packed, no breakages or damage at all. removal team were very courteous, nothing too much trouble, especially when some furniture layouts needed changing in the new house. Sufficient time allowed at each stage to do a proper job. would certainly recommend to others
Top job done by a professional crew. Made a potentially stressful move very easy. Highly recommend
Schepens International Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 177 reviews