Sashed LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sashed LTD
Read Sashed LTD Reviews

About Sashed LTD:

Sash window specialists and providers of bespoke timber windows and doors in the London area.

hello@sashed.com

Sashed LTD 5 star review on 31st March 2020
Dr Jane Halsall
Sashed LTD 5 star review on 20th February 2020
Theodora Bowman
Excellent service from start to finish. Very satisfied.
Our new windows have transformed our rooms! The whole process was smooth and professional, from quote to sale through to installation. I highly recommend Sashed.
We're really happy with the new door and surprised what a difference it has made to the whole house - hadn't realised quite how drafty the old one was!
Thanks again to all the team for an excellent service - it is much appreciated and a pleasure to deal with a well organised and attentive company.
Sashed has changed my life! My quality of sleep had been going down for months, due to many external noises on my formerly super quiet street: constant motorway hum in the background, drunken revellers at 2am, bin men at 5am, etc - Sashed eliminated them all. The decibel count in the bedroom was at 60db with the windows open, and down to 40db with the old windows closed. My bedroom is now at 25dB after installing 2 Sashed windows. This is undistinguishable from total silence ... amazing! I keep recommending this solution to friends, and I'm very happy to publicly endorse Sashed. Thank you for giving me my sleep back :-)
Have just had some French doors replaced and new bi-fold doors replacing kitchen sliding doors. Pat was very helpful setting out the options, choices of timber and architrave styles to be consistent with existing Victorian windows etc. Measuring up and quotations were dealt with promptly after the initial visit. The pricing seemed good for the product and service.
It was great to have the old doors removed and new ones installed in three days. I expected this to take longer. The installation guys were efficient and considerate.
Excellent quality doors which look really smart and keep the cold out. I wish I had done this sooner!
Very happy with the outcome - I thought Lewis and Karl were excellent & we couldn’t be happier with the windows - I’ve already recommended sashed to all my friends
Excellent and friendly service, prompt and efficient responses to queries, stunningly beautiful results. The Sashed team made the whole experience of having sashed windows re-installed a very pleasant one.
Excellent product. We had two large bay windows fitted and, as promised, the work was finished within the allotted time. The fitters, Douglas and Roger, did a brilliant job. We would have no reservations in recommending Sashed LTD.
Very good polite efficient service from beginning to the end. Did a great job. Perfect clear up. Good communication.Lovely people.
Chose them from trusted trader list. Impressed by the quality of service and love my new windows.
I was very impressed by their service and speed of communications from the time I first contacted them for a quote. Always punctual when coming to assess the site, and so were their window installers. This was a first in my experience - other contractors should take note! The windows were replaced with the minimum of disturbance and mess, I had expected more disruption. The installers were polite, quiet, considerate and hard-working - we could not have asked for more. They also took care to recreate the old architraves as faithfully as possible
We are very impressed by the new windows, but then the old ones were so rotten that perhaps this was to be expected. Too early to comment on their quality and durability as they have only just been installed.
Replacement of two sash windows in my flat: excellent job, completed as scheduled , very helpful service.
The team (Sam, Pat, Steven) at Sashed are an absolute dream to work with. They have just finished installing 7 sashed window and a set of bi-fold doors. Sam totally got our vision with the bi-fold garden doors and delivered what is now the favorite part of our house. Nothing was ever a problem (and we had a lot of problems during our build!) and they had an excellent eye for detail. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks so much guys
Sashed were professional, thorough and generous with their time and effort throughout.
Pat and the team at Sashed did a fabulous job measuring & fitting a large window in our living room. We originally wanted the window replaced to reduce the amount of air leaking. Since the Sashed team have replaced the window, we have noticed a big difference in maintaining the heat. In addition we've noticed the room is so much more soundproof, which has been an added bonus.
The team at Sashed were super professional throughout, from the measuring/quoting to the fitting, the team were always thorough, timely and of a high quality.
I am delighted with my handsome, beautifully made windows. A professional but sympathetic service throughout. Initial consultations were helpful, informative and without pressure. Dates and times were clearly set out and adhered to. Always a friendly, prompt response from Sam, Steven and my skilful, cooperative installation team, Lewis and Gabriel. (A special thank-you to Sam for the generous time and care he gave to resolve a structural problem not of Sashed's making.). A good experience and most happy result.
Beautiful windows and great customer service throughout

Would give 6 stars!

* Helpful and responsive customer service.
* Prompt visit to take measurements and provide quotation.
* No charge for attending to quote, and absolutely no pressure to accept.
* Competitive pricing.
* Beautiful windows which enhance our property.
* 10-year warranty given, including free insurance with IWA.
We're really happy with the work that Sashed did for our patio doors and kitchen windows. Sam was great all the way through the process, keeping us up to date with what was going on.

All the guys that did the installation were great, courteous, friendly and cleaned up really well afterwards.

Really glad we used them and would recommend them without hesitation.
Excellent quality & service.
Well priced windows with great advise.
We contacted Sashed to replace all the sash windows in our flat. We decided to go with Sashed because we were impressed by their professionally, competitive prices and clarity of the offer.

The installation was done by Pat within the agreed time. Since the first day Pat has always been on time, he has been really professional and always made an extra effort to tidy up at the end of the day.

We are really pleased with the result and the quality of the windows and installation. we will recommend Sashed to anyone!
Sashed LTD is rated 4.97 based on 105 reviews