Salons Direct Reviews

04AM
4AM
Click Here

Tell us how Salons Direct made you happy

"I have been reading other references about the company above and I come to report that the service is really very bad I had a misplaced portion and a little case in helping me rescue back"
Are you Salons Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Very rarely that I do a review , but they re a poor customer service company, they will not be responsible for sending out wrong items, and so rude on the phone. But there are plenty of other companies that have much more customer service ."
"To this day and age with customer service is the key to success, but this company's individual was abrupt and rude when answering the phone, plus sending me out a wrong product and requires me to send the products back but providing any 'freepostage ' nor an apology, that's great customer service?"
"Brutal experience with Salons Direct. Avoid at all cost. Ordered a new scissors for my girlfriend and it came with a part missing making the scissors unusable. We have been back in forth with Salons Direct and nothing has been done about it yet, not only that, but I've spent over £10 just from phoning the helpline just to hear someone repeat the same lines they are told to repeat. Find a more reputable business to deal with."
"Hi so disappointed that I have to write a negative review. But not only was the item of furniture damaged due to manufacturing fault. The customer service via email was appalling, I would say in the many years I have been in the hair salon business the worst service I have ever received. I usually use capital and salon services and amazing customer service both in store and online. Nothing is too much bother and thet bend over backwards to help you. I had ordered a salon chair and wall Unit for my new salon but was not ready to install furniture until 14 days after delivery. My fault for not reading the return terms and conditions as when asked aboit returning the wall unit as did seen to big once opened for my small salon. I was told straight that I should of done this within 7 days. The item was still half in its wrap. I find this unusual as thought 28 days. So as item so specialised and would have great trouble selling I went ahead and got it installed. I did actually then like the unit but the builder saw a crack in the side. Looking underneath it is clearly a manufacturing fault as the join on that side is not in line. I contacted salons direct again and being honest found replies very blunt and rude. Basically back with the should have checked within 7 days. Just shocked really they don't care and poor advertising for their furniture. Surely they would want to inspect and look at the quality control. I am now looking into where I stand with the consumers rights act. But certainly would not recommend this company for its aftercare."
"Disgusting customer service. Ordered some wax was sent a cheaper version. No apologies no refunding if the difference. When I called to ask why I had been sent the wrong product I was informed that they no longer sell the one I ordered. Ummm why didn’t anyone tell me of charge me the cheaper price. No offer of refunding the difference was made. I sent the product back but they say I have to wait for it to arrive before they will refund me 😡"
"Don’t buy scissors from them! So disappointed by the service we received, still waiting for our scissors which have been paid for a month ago and when we called to see where they was we was greeted by a rude representative. After emailing we finally got an email to say we need to wait until next month so emailed again to find out what date and got an email to say 4 weeks or possibly 5. They keep changing the date so who knows! Looks like we will have to get our money back that they’ve had for over a month."
"Have you used salon direct a few times and had been happy with items. Until I paid out £66 on a pair of neck trimmers that was so cheaply and Badly made. I contact them salon direct and explain the situation they said unless they’re broken I couldn’t return them I said they were unacceptable to use in a salon. I use them for 30 seconds As I could tell they didn’t cut nicely. I do know £66 is not a lot of money to spend on a pair of neck trimmers but they should’ve done a simple job of trimming in the neck hair. Other beauty suppliers would’ve taken Them back to the manufacturers(andis T-liner) & told them they’re like unacceptable. The lady I spoke to had never even worked in a salon or had experience in hairdressing/ barbering.I felt cheated and will not use this company again. The item is now in the bin. I have had to spend more money on a new pair that was only £15 more difference but worlds apart"
"They advertise offers and ask you to buy more products cause you'll receive another one for free and then after they confirm the delivery and take the payment they say that the product that was supposed to be for free is not in stock. But they're not offering another one or a refund/ discount for the inconvenience that they caused. Very bad customer service as well. Never buying from them"
"I purchased within the cut off time for guaranteed next day delivery, however they didn't bother to post on time so now my order will not be arriving in time for when I needed it. They did not notify me in advance that the delivery would be late and there was no apology for their mistake. I won't be using Salons Direct again and don't recommend their unreliable service. The website is also painfully slow and very irritating to use."
Salons Direct is rated 2.65 based on 17 reviews