Salons Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Salons Direct

Tell us how Salons Direct made you happy
Ordered 3 pedicure chairs today on line, paid in full and the money was taken out of my account. 1 hour later received an email saying they wanted me to pay by bank transfer and would refund the money that I had paid on my debit card. The money had left my account, they had it and it takes up to a week to give me a refund. my bank said possible fraud and report to the police. Have reported to police and will post again with updates and will continue to until I find out if this company are taking money on false pretenses in other words fraud. Be aware stay away they might be trying to con you, you have been warned.
I have been reading other references about the company above and I come to report that the service is really very bad I had a misplaced portion and a little case in helping me rescue back
Very rarely that I do a review , but they re a poor customer service company, they will not be responsible for sending out wrong items, and so rude on the phone. But there are plenty of other companies that have much more customer service .
To this day and age with customer service is the key to success, but this company's individual was abrupt and rude when answering the phone, plus sending me out a wrong product and requires me to send the products back but providing any 'freepostage ' nor an apology, that's great customer service?
Salons Direct is rated 2.33 based on 21 reviews