Salons Direct Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Salons Direct

How would you rate Salons Direct ?

"I purchased within the cut off time for guaranteed next day delivery, however they didn't bother to post on time so now my order will not be arriving in time for when I needed it. They did not notify me in advance that the delivery would be late and there was no apology for their mistake. I won't be using Salons Direct again and don't recommend their unreliable service. The website is also painfully slow and very irritating to use."
Lauren Bracken
"Also a fast and efficient service"
Lauren Bracken
"Also a fast and efficient service"
Sarah
"Love the quick delivery"
"Quick delivery, affordable prices with quality products. Definitely my go to for beauty and hair products."
Duane Smith
"All items were in perfect condition, had no reason to return anything and they delivered expeditiously"
"Large stock of products available,Quick tracked delivery."
Salons Direct is rated 4.43 based on 7 reviews