Salons Direct Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Salons Direct made you happy

"Disgusting customer service. Ordered some wax was sent a cheaper version. No apologies no refunding if the difference. When I called to ask why I had been sent the wrong product I was informed that they no longer sell the one I ordered. Ummm why didn’t anyone tell me of charge me the cheaper price. No offer of refunding the difference was made. I sent the product back but they say I have to wait for it to arrive before they will refund me 😡"
Are you Salons Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Don’t buy scissors from them! So disappointed by the service we received, still waiting for our scissors which have been paid for a month ago and when we called to see where they was we was greeted by a rude representative. After emailing we finally got an email to say we need to wait until next month so emailed again to find out what date and got an email to say 4 weeks or possibly 5. They keep changing the date so who knows! Looks like we will have to get our money back that they’ve had for over a month."
"Have you used salon direct a few times and had been happy with items. Until I paid out £66 on a pair of neck trimmers that was so cheaply and Badly made. I contact them salon direct and explain the situation they said unless they’re broken I couldn’t return them I said they were unacceptable to use in a salon. I use them for 30 seconds As I could tell they didn’t cut nicely. I do know £66 is not a lot of money to spend on a pair of neck trimmers but they should’ve done a simple job of trimming in the neck hair. Other beauty suppliers would’ve taken Them back to the manufacturers(andis T-liner) & told them they’re like unacceptable. The lady I spoke to had never even worked in a salon or had experience in hairdressing/ barbering.I felt cheated and will not use this company again. The item is now in the bin. I have had to spend more money on a new pair that was only £15 more difference but worlds apart"
"They advertise offers and ask you to buy more products cause you'll receive another one for free and then after they confirm the delivery and take the payment they say that the product that was supposed to be for free is not in stock. But they're not offering another one or a refund/ discount for the inconvenience that they caused. Very bad customer service as well. Never buying from them"
"great place to get your supplies but they packages small things in big boxes."
"I purchased within the cut off time for guaranteed next day delivery, however they didn't bother to post on time so now my order will not be arriving in time for when I needed it. They did not notify me in advance that the delivery would be late and there was no apology for their mistake. I won't be using Salons Direct again and don't recommend their unreliable service. The website is also painfully slow and very irritating to use."
"Also a fast and efficient service"
"Also a fast and efficient service"
"Love the quick delivery"
"Quick delivery, affordable prices with quality products. Definitely my go to for beauty and hair products."
"All items were in perfect condition, had no reason to return anything and they delivered expeditiously"
"Large stock of products available,Quick tracked delivery."
Salons Direct is rated 3.33 based on 12 reviews