S Jones Containers Reviews

01922 741751

sales@sjonescontainers.co.uk

Anglian Road, Anglian Road, Walsall

Very happy with the service and would Definitely use again thanks Mike Hewitt
I found everyone at S Jones containers really helpful, they answered all my questions clearly and quickly. We managed to arrange delivery quickly and with clear instructions from Haulier. Leanne was especially helpful and I would be happy to recommend as we are really pleased with our container - is like new & will certainly use again in the future.
Placed an order for 4 x 40 foot containers delivered and installed in 8 days fantastic service
great price would defiantly recommend
S Jones Containers 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Very good service, great communication and the container was in good usable condition ideal for our needs
Great company to work with, fantastic fast and friendly service hassle free
I have recently placed two orders, from S Jones containers and have found them professional and easy to deal with, each time. The initial enquiry was dealt with promptly and the whole process through to delivery was very efficient. The actual delivery was also problem free and arrived on time. The containers themselves, although used, were clean and in good condition.
I would not hesitate in using S Jones containers again and also recommending.
Great customer service. Friendly staff. Would definitely use again
Quick precise and friendly service
Excellent service very friendly and helpful would be happy to recomend
Excellent service throughout, with very helpful drivers. I would definitely recommend/re-use again.
Fantastic service and quick turnaround time, It was that good I have brought another!!!
5* service
Very easy to deal with - the response to my enquiry was fast, the payment process and delivery was also received ahead of our expectations. Price was also excellent compared to other quotations received.
Excellent price and service . Thoroughly recommend
Really impressed with the professionilsm, swift response and help receieved by the S Jones team throughout the enquiry and sales process. Will be coming back again.
A very professional company, great customer service.
The containers were delivered quickly and lifted into their place without any problem.
As helpful as ever, this is the 2nd container we have purchased from S Jones and in all honesty the process was so simple, staff are very helpful and easy to contact and converse with and the delivery and siting was made easy with a great driver who rang to say when he was coming.......
Very helpful and knowledgeable sales team, prompt delivery and amazing driver to manoeuvre the container into place. Thanks so much.
I have been dealing with S Jones Containers for around 4 years now and have had nothing short of the perfect customer experience every time I have purchased containers. All of the staff are fantastic and extremely helpful. A big shout out to our account manager RACHEL HAYCOX who is literally the definition of an angel... saved us in many sticky situations throughout the years. Would never dream about going elsewhere...
I have just used SJones Containers for the first time, following a recommendation by a work colleague. A professional team who were most helpful. I would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent service and very good quality used containers
S Jones Containers is rated 4.83 based on 600 reviews