S Jones Containers Reviews

of reviewers recommend S Jones Containers
Read S Jones Containers Reviews

01922 741751

sales@sjonescontainers.co.uk

very knowledgeable, helpful & friendly team. Delivered on time & to the correct specification. Thank you.
(Hire, Window Company, Birmingham) - Posted 2 months ago
Very easy process from start to finish would highly recommend
(Sale, Environmental Engineer, Bradford) - Posted 2 months ago
Very helpful and polite. Delivery was seamless and the containers are in good condition
(Hire, Sports Club, Chester) - Posted 2 months ago
Great service by Rachel Haycox. All dealt with very efficiently and quickly. Thanks Rachel
(Hire, Retailer, Sheffield) - Posted 2 months ago
Very accomodating and quick to reply and follow up. Their delivery for a rented container was quick and the delivery person was patient and efficient. Lock received next day morning as promised. Very happy with level of service and do recommend. FYI, I had contactged them 1 year back and even then their replies and follow up was very friendly and it made me go back to them.
(Hire, Private Individual, London) - Posted 2 months ago
Complete lack of info as regards delivery ETA. Very high transport costs.
(Hire, Construction Company, Southampton) - Posted 2 months ago
Thanks for the feedback Graham. We’re sorry that you were unsatisfied with the delivery process. Given the nature of the products we are delivering it is not always possible to provide an ETA, but we always do our utmost. Unfortunately, on this occasion the haulier didn’t inform us. I have reviewed your completed delivery questionnaire which said you were open from 8am. So, from the haulier’s perspective, when he arrived at 8.30am he didn’t envisage a problem. Please rest assured that we have taken your comments on board and our Sales Manager will be liaising with the haulier in question.
Great service professional staff and very competitive price!
(Sale, Private Individual, Oxford) - Posted 2 months ago
S Jones were recommended by a friend after I had been let down by another company. Charlotte who handled my enquiry was very efficient and extremely friendly - she helped me with the lock etc and also talked me through the delivery options etc ..all in all I am very pleased with the container and the price was very competitive ..i would recommend to anyone to use S Jones if they are in the market for a container.
(Sale, Agricultural Business, Nottinghamshire) - Posted 2 months ago
We needed to purchase a container to use as a storage facility in our warehouse. The service received from S Jones Containers was excellent. As we needed the container in our warehouse, Darren really helped in making sure that the delivery driver would have room to operate the crane. I can't fault the service provided by S Jones Containers from point of contact through to delivery.
(Sale, Transport Company, Birmingham) - Posted 2 months ago
Have dealt with SJones Containers twice now. More than helpful, extremely efficient and great to deal with, would happily recommend them.
(Hire, Wholesaler, Cardiff) - Posted 3 months ago
Does what it says on the tin.
(Hire, Construction Company, Luton) - Posted 3 months ago
I normally deal with Scott in the office, always helpful and makes sure everything runs smoothly. Never any problems and a great customer service from SJONES Containers. Will be purchasing more from this company in the future
(Sale, Storage Services, Stoke-On-Trent) - Posted 3 months ago
Very good service, very happy the delivery driver was vey good.
Ist class would use this company again.
(Hire, Builder, Birmingham) - Posted 4 months ago
Very friendly, very professional and very efficient.
The container turned up on site when it was supposed to and is exactly what we wanted and placed just where we needed it.
Thank you.
(Sale, Window Company, Walsall) - Posted 4 months ago
Great service from Charlotte in the office. Everything went very smoothly. Friendly driver rang in good time before arriving and then went out of his way to place the container where we wanted it, making sure we understood everything before leaving. Highly recommend.
(Hire, Charity, Dudley) - Posted 4 months ago
Everything was organised and completed with a real can do attitude. Cheerful helpful and professional. I needed the container at quite short notice and this was made possible seemingly effortlessly. Thank you, especially Rachel for all your help.
(Sale, Private Individual, Walsall) - Posted 4 months ago
excellent product and service
(Sale, Transport Company, Nottingham) - Posted 4 months ago
this is my third container
all ways on time
driver puts it right were i want it
(Sale, Retailer, Hemel Hempstead) - Posted 4 months ago
Getting the containers we needed was easy in terms of paperwork, approval and delivery. Containers were in good condition and Emma was a great help to sort everything out.
(Hire, University, Cambridge) - Posted 4 months ago
Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Easy to deal with. Prompt delivery and no issues whatsoever.
(Sale, Private Individual, Warrington) - Posted 4 months ago