Rocket Print & Promotions Ltd Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Rocket Print & Promotions Ltd

About Rocket Print & Promotions Ltd: Rocket is a family-run business in the East midlands. We are specialists in exhibition stand design and build, and we love to wow our clients with stunning displays.

We offer a complete exhibition service, from the initial concept right through to installation and dismantling.

We have been living and breathing exhibitions since 2009 and have helped hundreds of business get the most out of their trade shows. You'll find us at every major event in the UK.

Tell us how Rocket Print & Promotions Ltd made you happy

Kenneth
"The team at Rocket were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Working on the design with them was fun and nothing was too much trouble even when I felt like there were small changes almost daily. The team building the stand were a great laugh and although we had one or two moments the stand came together in no time. Others around us made lots of comments on how good it looked and very smart."
Maddi
"I was extremely happy with the service from Rocketprint from the very start. I enquired with many different companies but Rocket took the effort to understand what I wanted from the show and they were extremely accommodating, even though I kept making lots of changes! The stand looked very professional and of a great quality. They made the process really easy for me and I would not hesitate in using them again."
"Always a fantastic job! great pre-show communication, feel confident everytime I use Rocket"
Hi Kenneth,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It's lovely to hear that you had a good experience with us and likewise it was a pleasure to work with you. We look forward to doing it all again soon!

Thanks again from all the Rocketeers 🚀
"Excellent service. Our shell scheme stand looked awesome with the wall graphics and Panasonic TV, and the furniture (cupboard, table and 2 chairs) were in very good condition. The stand was ready when we arrived before lunchtime the day before the show opened and the welcome box in the cupboard (bottles of water, note pad etc) was a nice touch. Will definitely use again!"
Hi Trevor,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad to hear that you were happy with the service, the stand and the exhibition survival pack!

Looking forward to working with you again soon!

Thanks again from all the Rocketeers 🚀
"Knowledgable staff delivered a high quality stand at a very competitive price. In person handover on site meant they were able to quickly solve the inevitable minor snags and niggles."
Hi Brook,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us! We are glad that you were happy with the stand and the service you received.

We look forward to working with you again soon!

Thanks again all the Rocketeers 🚀
Hi Maddi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. We're glad to hear that you were happy with the service and the end result! It was a pleasure.

We look forward to working with you again soon.

From all the Rocketeers 🚀
"Changed to Rocket at the last minute from a previous contractor. Very professional, I highly recommend them."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a Review Gary, it is great to hear you were happy with your stand and the service you received.

The Rocketeers 🚀
"Important forms for Mack-Books were delayed from Rocket. We had to ask for them several times to get them done way too late. We didn't feel like we were taken good care of as customers. No answers to more e-mails, and we are currently still waiting for an answer. The stand was not according to agreement, and our people on site wasted a whole day waiting for the stand builders to correct the misunderstandings. Stand ended up looking fine, however with the trouble getting there it was not worth the price."
Hi Christina,

I am very sorry that your experience with us was not a positive one. We take all feedback seriously and I thank you for taking the time to go through these issues with me via email.

I hope you now feel that your points have been addressed and that a satisfactory outcome has been reached.

Thanks again,

Sam
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a Review as well as the lovely image of your stand, it is great to hear you were happy with your stand and the service you received.

The Rocketeers 🚀
"Great work and service - from the support from the graphics department to site set up and take down. Thanks a lot!"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a Review Conrad, it is great to hear you were happy with your stand and the service you received.

The Rocketeers 🚀
"Thanks for your team help. We will work with you next time."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a Review Leesa, it is great to hear you were happy with your stand and the service you received.

The Rocketeers 🚀
"Rocket are excellent - literally could not fault their service, pricing, customer relations and vision. Love working with this team and will continue to in the future! Thanks, Rocket!"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a Review Emma, it is great to hear you were happy with your stand and the service you received.

"good good good"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a Review.

The Rocketeers 🚀
"Great service and communication from the start of the project to the installation of graphics at the exhibition. Hassle and stress free. Thanks to Ruby and the team"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a Review, it is great to hear you were happy with your stand and the service you received.

"Super efficient!"

The Rocketeers 🚀
"From concept to post show the team were professional, incredibly helpful, flexible, supportive and patient. The stand looked amazing and we received lots of complements. We are already planning our next show with them."

The Rocketeers 🚀
"Amazing team and great and fine work, I will definitely recommend to work with Rocket Print and Promotions, and I will do it again for sure!"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a Review as well as the amazing image of your stand, it is great to hear you were happy with your stand and the service you received.

The Rocketeers 🚀
"Rocket are always very professional, amazingly helpful and will go above and beyond to achieve great looking stands that take away the stress of events. Would always recommend!!!"

The Rocketeers 🚀
"Helped us out at relatively short notice. Quick and efficient, friendly and helpful people"

The Rocketeers 🚀
"Very Good service from Rocket"

The Rocketeers 🚀
"I found this company very frustrating to deal with in terms of making slight alterations. After the trade show they were paid to help us take down the stand however nobody helped us"
Hi Simon,

It's Sam here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear that you were frustrated and feel you had a bad experience. We take all customer feedback very seriously.

As a fully managed service, the breakdown of the stand is included in every project and our team were there to do that for you. There are often queues to enter the hall during breakdowns so we apologise that you had to wait. This is unfortunately out of our control.

I have tried to contact you to discuss the issues with your alterations. Unfortunately I couldn't get through.

We aim to give the best service to all of our customers so please give me a call on 01476 327080 so that I can investigate this further.

Thanks again,