Rocket Exhibition Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rocket Exhibition Services
Read Rocket Exhibition Services Reviews

About Rocket Exhibition Services:

Rocket is a family run business in the East Midlands. We are specialists in exhibition stand design and build and we love to wow our clients with stunning displays!

We offer a complete exhibition service from initial concept through to completion and dismantling.

We have been living and breathing exhibitions since 2009 and have helped hundreds of business get the most out of their trade shows. You'll find us at every major event in the UK.

Tell us how Rocket Exhibition Services made you happy
I found this company very frustrating to deal with in terms of making slight alterations. After the trade show they were paid to help us take down the stand however nobody helped us
Hi Simon,

It's Sam here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear that you were frustrated and feel you had a bad experience. We take all customer feedback very seriously.

As a fully managed service, the breakdown of the stand is included in every project and our team were there to do that for you. There are often queues to enter the hall during breakdowns so we apologise that you had to wait. This is unfortunately out of our control.

I have tried to contact you to discuss the issues with your alterations. Unfortunately I couldn't get through.

We aim to give the best service to all of our customers so please give me a call on 01476 327080 so that I can investigate this further.

Thanks again,